1 down & gang 2 go!!!

zara2801 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hello everyone..πŸ˜ƒ

i'm back afetr sometime..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ well i was just thinking about the current track and i am personally very scared for abhi-sam!πŸ˜• dunno what rocky will do in today's episode!😑

anyway, i was also thinking about samrat and about how HAWKS will punish/forgive him after they find out that he is jahan sheikh. and i have noticed that everytime samrat is about to get exposed, someone from his gang has to die. for instance, when the show just started, sameera killed an imposter in the AF in a plane encounter.. i know it's a long time back and some of you might not even rememberπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. but it links with samrat and his gang.

secondly, shaheen gave up her life to save samrat's when the pm was killed.. and now samrat killed his faithful "companion" to escape HAWKS.. so everytime samrat is saved by a member of his own gang, but how long do you think this will help him?

please do commentπŸ˜›

Edited by zara2801 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so true i completely agree with you i guess hawk wouldn't have to kill his gang he will do that himself πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah and Samrat is knoen for unnecessary killings!!! πŸ˜†
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
samrat is an idiot dats all i cany say abt him ..... nd for abhi sam i am really very hapy as nothing can harm dere luv.....
zara2801 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima791

so true i completely agree with you i guess hawk wouldn't have to kill his gang he will do that himself πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah and did you notice, somebody else came in yesterday's episode!πŸ˜†

zara2801 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aranya

Yeah and Samrat is knoen for unnecessary killings!!! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he's always in a hurry to get a step ahead of HAWKS, but he always remains behind!πŸ˜†

zara2801 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayshenoy

samrat is an idiot dats all i cany say abt him ..... nd for abhi sam i am really very hapy as nothing can harm dere luv.....

yeah.. so true😳 but i'm still worried about what shika has in store next for them!😑

humza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara2801

yeah.. so true😳 but i'm still worried about what shika has in store next for them!😑

i think shikha shd left hawks ...free mein hawk's party enjoy ki nd also was trying 2 spoil it too😑

zara2801 thumbnail

Originally posted by: humza1

i think shikha shd left hawks ...free mein hawk's party enjoy ki nd also was trying 2 spoil it too😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she's getting this privilege because she is veer pratap's daughter, that's all.. i don't know how she will react when she finds out that sameera is entitled to as much privilege as her!πŸ˜†

Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara2801

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he's always in a hurry to get a step ahead of HAWKS, but he always remains behind!πŸ˜†

Those are the words of wisdom dear....he is too stupid!