6th may updt AYESHA KNWZ NEEV’S TRUTH

junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Milind is imagining prachi in his room & shayed yehi toh pyar hai (film: lucky) song is playing & then milind says loudly yes i love prachi though she is some1 else's love still i love her what can i do as this heart of mine doesnt understands it & then he goes out & is upset & prachi feels bad..

Neev says 2 suk tht how plan is working & prachi comes & neev says some1 looks very happy & he says tht i knw milind came & then suk says tht now what suld we do b4 ayesha comes & neev says i cant 4get that slap which milind hit me thanks to prachi tht she came in b/w else he wuld have killed me & prachi says sorry to him 4 tht then neev asks her that which place it is where u spent ur best moments with milind & prachi remem the beach & tells him & neev asks her what happd & she says tht i wanna say thanks 2 u & neev says i read tht reuniting 2 lovers is a very gud thing so i m doing tht & he leaves..

Neev is in his room & songs starts woh beegay pal & remembers all his best moments with prachi & all the flashbacks r shown & neev has tears in his eyes then he wipes his tears & leaves....

Ayesha gets to banglore & meets raichand & tells him tht there is a misunderstanding & he says tht we have decided to take the contract frm u & she says plz dont do tht & raichand agrees & ayesha says tht just wanna knw tht who called u & he says tht i dont kwn who it was but it was frm ur office & she asks him abt tht numvber & he gives her...

Milind is looking at prachi's pic on his cell fone & neev enters & milind asks him y r u here & he says tht i knw u r upset with me & its right as i did so bad with prachi & i feel very bad & u did a right by slapping me & u shuld hit me again then he stops & says no actually kal ka dard abhi tak nahi gaya & milind says jsut says what u wnna say & he says tht prachi is upset with me & i want u 2 help me so tht she talks 2 me again & i have planned a surprise 4 her & i wanna take her to the beach as i have many memories there as we used to go there & walk there with hands in hands & i want her 2 remem tht moments again so will u help me & milind nodds his head & neev says thankyou very much i knew u will help me & yes its ur responsibility 2 bring prachi 2 the beach & neev tells him tht i knw u r miising ur love ayesha thts y u were looking at her pic on ur cell fone & he says tht ok i leave u with ur love & he leaves...

Ayesha asks the office ppl whose number is this & who called mr raichand & the staff tells him tht the cabin frm which the fone call was made is always closed then a lady says tht let me check the register & ayesha sees neev's name in it & gets shocked...

2nd Part:

Ayesha asks the staff tht did neev came here & they tell her yes he came & said tht he has some work in this cabin & ayesha is shocked & tells every1 to leave.. Ayesha remem how neev said tht u have 2 go 2 banglore & other flashbacks r shown.. ayesha angrily says NEEV...

3rd Part:

Milind take sthe keys frm the driver & then prachi comes wearing beautiful peach saree & milind gets lost in her eyes & eyelock moment is shown then prachi asks what happd & milind says nothing & she says lets go & she sits in the car & milind is abt to sit but sees neev who shows him a thumbs up & milind smiles at him then they leave... The car stops at the signal & a boy comes 2 milind & asks him to buy the car cloth & he says no i dont want then ayesha is shown in her car & she says tht how did i believed neev as i shuld ve knwn tht he culd never be with me then tht boy comes to ayesha & tells her to buy the cloth & she says no i dont want & when he moves MP's car is infront of her (dont knw whether she saw them or not but it looked like she saw them).. End!!!

PRECAP: Precap is same which was yesterday's precap, milind sees flashbacks of his SR on the beach 1st in negative then slowly in color...

NOTE: Use Thank you button 2 Thank!!!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank u dear 👏 👏 and I have got to say that everything is looking good for Michi and Michians 😃 😃
junooni09 thumbnail
Can anybody plz tell me which film that song is which was played when neev was thinking abt prachi woh bheegay pal??????
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank u sanaa, hopefully this pa track will end tommorow 😊 Edited by shabzc1 - 15 years ago
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i hope he gets his memory back
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks dear, 👏 ,,what is going on with this show 🤢 ...
thx so much for the update i wish ayesha did not see them otherwise all michi fans wil miss the romantic beach scenes yaar 😳
-DA- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
Why did Ayesha have to see them 😡
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks!!!
sho shweet yaar MICHI ROCK!!!! 😳
junooni09 thumbnail
Plzzz guyzz i need knw abt tht song which played 2day when neev was thinking abt NP flashbacks