India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

6th may updt AYESHA KNWZ NEEV’S TRUTH

junooni09 IF-Dazzler
junooni09
junooni09

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Milind is imagining prachi in his room & shayed yehi toh pyar hai (film: lucky) song is playing & then milind says loudly yes i love prachi though she is some1 else's love still i love her what can i do as this heart of mine doesnt understands it & then he goes out & is upset & prachi feels bad..

Neev says 2 suk tht how plan is working & prachi comes & neev says some1 looks very happy & he says tht i knw milind came & then suk says tht now what suld we do b4 ayesha comes & neev says i cant 4get that slap which milind hit me thanks to prachi tht she came in b/w else he wuld have killed me & prachi says sorry to him 4 tht then neev asks her that which place it is where u spent ur best moments with milind & prachi remem the beach & tells him & neev asks her what happd & she says tht i wanna say thanks 2 u & neev says i read tht reuniting 2 lovers is a very gud thing so i m doing tht & he leaves..

Neev is in his room & songs starts woh beegay pal & remembers all his best moments with prachi & all the flashbacks r shown & neev has tears in his eyes then he wipes his tears & leaves....

Ayesha gets to banglore & meets raichand & tells him tht there is a misunderstanding & he says tht we have decided to take the contract frm u & she says plz dont do tht & raichand agrees & ayesha says tht just wanna knw tht who called u & he says tht i dont kwn who it was but it was frm ur office & she asks him abt tht numvber & he gives her...

Milind is looking at prachi's pic on his cell fone & neev enters & milind asks him y r u here & he says tht i knw u r upset with me & its right as i did so bad with prachi & i feel very bad & u did a right by slapping me & u shuld hit me again then he stops & says no actually kal ka dard abhi tak nahi gaya & milind says jsut says what u wnna say & he says tht prachi is upset with me & i want u 2 help me so tht she talks 2 me again & i have planned a surprise 4 her & i wanna take her to the beach as i have many memories there as we used to go there & walk there with hands in hands & i want her 2 remem tht moments again so will u help me & milind nodds his head & neev says thankyou very much i knew u will help me & yes its ur responsibility 2 bring prachi 2 the beach & neev tells him tht i knw u r miising ur love ayesha thts y u were looking at her pic on ur cell fone & he says tht ok i leave u with ur love & he leaves...

Ayesha asks the office ppl whose number is this & who called mr raichand & the staff tells him tht the cabin frm which the fone call was made is always closed then a lady says tht let me check the register & ayesha sees neev's name in it & gets shocked...

2nd Part:

Ayesha asks the staff tht did neev came here & they tell her yes he came & said tht he has some work in this cabin & ayesha is shocked & tells every1 to leave.. Ayesha remem how neev said tht u have 2 go 2 banglore & other flashbacks r shown.. ayesha angrily says NEEV...

3rd Part:

Milind take sthe keys frm the driver & then prachi comes wearing beautiful peach saree & milind gets lost in her eyes & eyelock moment is shown then prachi asks what happd & milind says nothing & she says lets go & she sits in the car & milind is abt to sit but sees neev who shows him a thumbs up & milind smiles at him then they leave... The car stops at the signal & a boy comes 2 milind & asks him to buy the car cloth & he says no i dont want then ayesha is shown in her car & she says tht how did i believed neev as i shuld ve knwn tht he culd never be with me then tht boy comes to ayesha & tells her to buy the cloth & she says no i dont want & when he moves MP's car is infront of her (dont knw whether she saw them or not but it looked like she saw them).. End!!!

PRECAP: Precap is same which was yesterday's precap, milind sees flashbacks of his SR on the beach 1st in negative then slowly in color...

NOTE: Use Thank you button 2 Thank!!!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Jaanu80khushi_22tsamiyahbajiamisaikavi2rheakrassAYSHALsweta patelbandaru.vandanahinketfatima24yogeeta75S13AKmurali.psarunazzaarchie76abcdef123456seasonssivanta29xXxZiNnAyRaxXxharish_kenManseemeens_2001bijal81shabana_79Chandani02crnumba_1_jattisumu87ivy_softyashPsvesummohiniapatelsimy14ahutadolly_07nanda_gopaKatrina82A2Z_84GGG3flowertotdaddysgirl786KaneBCkamnaalveerastargurl14stonexSadButTrue1abhilashasharmaHeebsPori-kavita-Nina_sabinchituku-beena-ariskaPourQuoineela226rahat_fahad8k-ekta fanDJKMSehar_Sheikhjyothi_coolGita97prettyasjenyipeeppanacheswetha10Perfangel5655a2zahidRanbirrocksHowlarious

wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thank u dear Clap Clap and I have got to say that everything is looking good for Michi and Michians Big smile Big smile
junooni09 IF-Dazzler
junooni09
junooni09

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Can anybody plz tell me which film that song is which was played when neev was thinking abt prachi woh bheegay pal??????
Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
thank u sanaa, hopefully this pa track will end tommorow Smile

Edited by shabzc1 - 06 May 2008 at 12:20pm
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
i hope he gets his memory back
ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
thanks dear, Clap ,,what is going on with this show Dead ...
maha786 IF-Rockerz
maha786
maha786

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
thx so much for the update i wish ayesha did not see them otherwise all michi fans wil miss the romantic beach scenes yaar Embarrassed
-DA- Senior Member
-DA-
-DA-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
Why did Ayesha have to see them Angry

Go to top