6th may updt RAN’S NEXT MOVE??

junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Ran asks aditiya that where frm can i get gomutra & he tells him to get it frm a cow & ran says i just wanna impress kan & adi tells him how sharukh khan got kajol in DDLJ & ran says i dont want kajol & adi says just go & ask ur neighbous where is cow tabaila & he cuts the fone & rans ays bhaiya is also not with me & he goes out... Ran bumps into chunnu & chunnu asks him where r u going & he tells him tht i m going 2 get gowmutra & chunnu says wow & he calls out the family & tells them where ran is going & shantu makes fun of him & rans ays y dont u tell the whole neighborhood so tht they take out my jaloos Then pammy tells him its ok we 4give u but ran says no i will go & he leaves with the lota..😆

Ran comes out & says tht pammy the mummy was saying tht she 4gave me but still i came damn this tabaila sounds so yucky & then shanta tai comes & says that u were saying such big things inside but out here u r a chicken 2 which he says that i m abt 2 go but 4got my wallet & shanta goes to get it.. Ran sees a line & says aray wow i will take it frm here & then a kid starts teasing ran & says tht y u brought such a small lota 4 water & he says that i will take lil bit of water 4 my thingy & then ran leaves...

Anand & all discussing abt ran & archi says that ran has changed alot after marriage as he used to run away frm gowmutra but now he is gone to get it my rambo is not like that & kan feels angry.. Ran comes & says i got the gowmutra now tell me where i have to sprinkle & shanta asks himwhere did u get it frm & he says where u told me to get it frm & she says i never told u anything & he says that u 4got coz of ur old age & then pammy says tht wow jamai raja did so much & tells him to sprinkle it all over the house & he goes 2 do it.. Pooja & chunnu says that something is wrong as how can he do all tht & that too without gloves then papoo the kid comes & says tht we dont have water 4 bathing & this guy is sprinkling water all over the house & then all the neighbours comes & says tht we heard tht u got water here & then papoo tells the how ran came to get water with a lota & all r shocked then pammy says ran got water by mistake & then ran argues with the ladies & the ladies leaves.... Shanta says 2 ran tht now i will take u to the tabaila & will make u sprinkle the gomutra...😆😆

Ran comes 2 a tabaila & shanta tells him 2 go in & get the thing & ran says this place is so stinky & shangta says wht do u think u came to a flower place & then pooja is taking video of ran & tells him tht take out the gomutra as i m recording this 4 ur grand children.. Ran asks the cow plz give me ur susu & then shanta tells him to keep the lota down & ran does it & the cow urinates in it & ran gets excited & by mistake he makes the lota fall & all the urine spills & shanta tells him to get it again.. 😆😆😆

2nd Part:

Ran comes home & says i have given u my gomutra then he says sorry i mean cow's gowmutra so now i m going 4 some rest & all tells him to sprinkle the gomutra & ran says i wont & kan says let me handle let & kan goes 2 ran & tells him 2 do it or else she will call mummy ji & tell him everything & ran says ok ok iw ill do it.. Ran comes wearing shirt with cap & has a clip on his nose & anand comes & says y r u doing this 2 ran as he has done the thing by bringing gomutra but shanta says no we will make him do it & anand says ok but i cant see this happenining so m leaving... Shanta tells ran that u have to mix this with water & take a bath with it & they all take him 4 bathing....

3rd Part:

Ran goes into the bathroom & shouts kahan phas gaya hoon this is a pagal khana & outside shanta, pooja, kan & chunnu r listening 2 him & laughing..

Ran calls aditiya & tells him what the family is making him do as to take bath with gaumutra & adi laughs hard & says u r all ready 2 take bath with it & ran says plz dont laugh as u dont knw how stinky tht susu is & adi says tht it must smell better than ur sweat & if u wanna stay in godbole house then u have to do it & ran says u r also with this family noyt with me now i wont call u ever again & he cuts the fone & ran says tht now i have 2 think of something... End!!!!

COMMENTS: Episode Rating: 8.5/10.. A very hillarious epi its a must watch epi.. I loved rannu's acting 2day he was wonderful but still no rankan scenes 2day so i found it kinda boring as well.. I hope they change the track soon coz i cant take it anymore now its high time they show rankan romantic scenes.. Do leave ur comments...

Note: Use Thank you button 2 Thank!!!!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
funny episode but track is boring
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok I have 5 hours to decide if I want to watch this stupid episode. What are they doing? there is nothing to watch except Rannu.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok I have 5 hours to decide if I want to watch this stupid episode. What are they doing? there is nothing to watch except Rannu. But good job with the update!!!!! 😳
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update....thanks 😳
lilee98 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 da update.... 👏 👏
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks!!!
only Rannu seems to be suffering!!! even with archi there now Kanya still gets a hand over him!!!! 🤢
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hope his strategy includes getting kanya in the bathroom, after all she is his better half and promised to stay through better or worse sukh aur dukh that would be hilarious
junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yogitz

i hope his strategy includes getting kanya in the bathroom, after all she is his better half and promised to stay through better or worse sukh aur dukh that would be hilarious

ya this wuld be a gr8 scene 2 watch.. hope it happens

forevercharmed thumbnail
omg todays episode was hilarious!! 😆 thanks for the update!! 👏 👏 and i agree with u. this track is getting boring.. im missing the RanKan romance as well 😳

Avanti