Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

~*~ HAPPY BDAY TO ADITI--7TH MAY 2008 ~*~ (Page 2)

raksha.aigal Senior Member
raksha.aigal
raksha.aigal

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

wish u many manny happpy returns of da day aditi god bless.....

love raksha

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

aww thats such a cute post ankuEmbarrassedyesh it isEmbarrassed...Anku has made my day cho special,its sooo beautiful and heart touching...Thank u AnkuEmbarrassedBig smileHug

wow aditi is a taurean too...have to say..rf is full of taureansShocked...phewLOL n...n...n....no am a AriesEmbarrassed by my nameSilly

Many Happy Returns of the Day aditiClap...PartyHappy sweet sixteenEmbarrassedPartyParty...Thank you sooooooooooo much RachelHugHugHug

well anku has said everything abt u..don't know wat else to addWink...just have to say u r the most genuine person i have ever metEmbarrassed. ..I...I just donno what to sayBlushing

have loads and loads of chocolates and cakes todayWink....have a gr8 day and an awesome life aditiEmbarrassed....be happy alwaysEmbarrassed

thank youHugHugHug

here's a delicious cake for u..i guess there is no place to add candlesConfused..

hope its as delicious as it looksWink

yes it is very delicious and it has to be as its filled with the sweetness of your love and friendship...thank you cho muchHug

usharafuddin IF-Rockerz
usharafuddin
usharafuddin

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

HAPPY B'DAYYYYY ADIU!!!!!!!! Hug Hug here's yo new cake as d previous cake got smashed on yo face by me in yo dream na? how was d experience??!! ROFL

Edited by usharafuddin - 07 May 2008 at 12:22am
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

Originally posted by ~angelz16~

^...nono!! 16...lol! I knew she'll be 16 but her profile confused me! Timbett I AM!! Rachel...make it 16, I did too!!LOLLOLEmbarrassed And thankingss...happy my post is being likeddEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

u r pucca na..that its 16th..phir se change mat karna abhLOL....btw i don't think u r a timbet..u r a dodoLOL...i consider timbet as a compliment u seeEmbarrassedLOL

its a damn cute post ankuEmbarrassed..if it was written for me..i would have been floored for sureEmbarrassed...tu mere birthday ke din kahan thi?LOL

iska matlab kya hai...confugia hoi gava kya meri age ka...LOL

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:17am | IP Logged
main aati hun waapas vistaar mein bataane ke liye hiba thodi der mein have to go out rt now Big smile
funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:30am | IP Logged
aditiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

happy bdayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! hve a blast!!!!!!! may all ur wishes cum true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed Hug
remix rules Senior Member
remix rules
remix rules

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged
hey aditi..many many happy returns of d day...may u hv a rocking year awaiting u...btw ur 16?...coz this yr im gonna turn 16 too Embarrassed
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smritisashi

hey adiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i did not know u were an ay fan... LOL LOL really you dontShocked...yes i am i love both ay and so do i love tr....in all i love RemixEmbarrassed

anyways i just wana say that have a great great greaaaaaaaaaat lifeeee coz u r seriously an awesome person and you genuinely deserve to have the very best in life

wishing you tons and tons of happyness and luck not just for this special day but every single of your days hope all of them are as special as this one
Thank you cho much smritiHug
and trust me its sooooooooooo good to see you back at rf you rock babes be the same
even i am so happy to be bk with you allEmbarrassed 
loads of huggyssssss and cakeyeeeeeees tooo though am keeping half the shar wid muaaaa
thankuuuuHugok open ur mouth i m feeding you with the cakeEmbarrassedTongue
and anku what a heart filling post every word of your post is talking volumes about the love you fele for adi and the beautyful friendship u guys share its really too too cuteeee Embarrassedi am blessed to get a freind like Anku and yo allHeart and woha u guys have such close birth dates Big smile Embarrassedyes we doEmbarrassed...and after mine is of neha....Anku would be damn excited for it....rt anku?Big smile 

Go to top