anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
07-05-1992
EmbarrassedA cutee 1 day old gurl was bornEmbarrassed
07-05-2008
StarStarThe cutee gurl becomes the cutest SWEET 16 year old!!!StarStar

Yess, its none other than our very own HeartHeartHeartADITI!!!!!!!!!! HeartHeartHeart (aditisilawat)

Your the sweetest, most adorable and fun loving gurl I hve known here on IF -- RF!!!!!! Thumbs Up We hve recently started talking again since a few weeks...ahemm, since you hve been able to track me down at IF after my missing 6 months LOLLOLLOL And I must say, your still the sameee -~> chirpy, vibrant, full of lifee and always in the "MaStIiii mood"....spreading cheer all around you!!!!! WinkWink

Your one of the most beautiful person I hve met from IF and our friendship is as beautiful and it will blossom foreverrr....I really cherish knowing such a nice gurl like yourself ADI...and I am sooo* happy we hve started interacting againn and I promiseee soon we ll talk like before on MSN!!! (just let me get over with these entrancesTongue)

Well, Adis an AY fan as we all know....and she tells me that she too will do LAW when she comes to college! So, I really hope that watever you wanna do, watever you wanna achieve...you will and I know that one day you will be on the greatest heights of success -~- just remember the trick Adi --> Do all that you wanna do from all your heart and give it your 100%; then noone/nothing can stop you from doing wat you wanna do Wink Atleast thats wat your Anku has learnt EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I wish for the best of things for you my sweetie pie and yeshh, you will always be sweetie pie "TIMBO" Hug

I hope you always remain with your loved ones and may god shower upon all his blessings on you! Have a blessed and a verryyy veerrryyyy happy life ahead ADI......May sorrows never come near you ~~~ always always alwayss try and do the right thing and just be honest in life!!!!!

Well, since you love my LOL as you call them "poems"....heres a lil something for you by me Embarrassed::---

Soo,everyone plzz join in and wish Aditi a very happy bdayy!!!

PartyPartyHappy bdayyPartyParty from my side once again Adi....enjoyyy your day and have a blasttt!!!

Edited by ~angelz16~ - 06 May 2008 at 12:45pm

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Well,its just half an hour to goo...so i posted! Plz wish everyonee...I am off!! Take care,byee!!

And HAPPY BDAY ADI!!! Hug Hug
FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

aww thats such a cute post ankuEmbarrassed

wow aditi is a taurean too...have to say..rf is full of taureansShocked...phewLOL

Many Happy Returns of the Day aditiClap...PartyHappy sweet sixteenEmbarrassedPartyParty...

well anku has said everything abt u..don't know wat else to addWink...just have to say u r the most genuine person i have ever metEmbarrassed...

have loads and loads of chocolates and cakes todayWink....have a gr8 day and an awesome life aditiEmbarrassed....be happy alwaysEmbarrassed

here's a delicious cake for u..i guess there is no place to add candlesConfused..

hope its as delicious as it looksWink

Edited by maxliz - 06 May 2008 at 1:28pm
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
^...nono!! 16...lol! I knew she'll be 16 but her profile confused me! Timbett I AM!! Rachel...make it 16, I did too!!LOLLOLEmbarrassed And thankingss...happy my post is being likeddEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by ~angelz16~ - 06 May 2008 at 12:44pm
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
hey adiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i did not know u were an ay fan... LOL LOL

anyways i just wana say that have a great great greaaaaaaaaaat lifeeee coz u r seriously an awesome person and you genuinely deserve to have the very best in life

wishing you tons and tons of happyness and luck not just for this special day but every single of your days hope all of them are as special as this one

and trust me its sooooooooooo good to see you back at rf you rock babes be the same

loads of huggyssssss and cakeyeeeeeees tooo though am keeping half the shar wid muaaaa

and anku what a heart filling post every word of your post is talking volumes about the love you fele for adi and the beautyful friendship u guys share its really too too cuteeee Embarrassed and woha u guys have such close birth dates Big smile Embarrassed
FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~angelz16~

^...nono!! 16...lol! I knew she'll be 16 but her profile confused me! Timbett I AM!! Rachel...make it 16, I did too!!LOLLOLEmbarrassed And thankingss...happy my post is being likeddEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

u r pucca na..that its 16th..phir se change mat karna abhLOL....btw i don't think u r a timbet..u r a dodoLOL...i consider timbet as a compliment u seeEmbarrassedLOL

its a damn cute post ankuEmbarrassed..if it was written for me..i would have been floored for sureEmbarrassed...tu mere birthday ke din kahan thi?LOL

aparna_1988 Goldie
aparna_1988
aparna_1988

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADITI
I HOPE IT WILL BE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY FOR YOU! Embarrassed
May God bless each day of your lifeEmbarrassedmaythis day be filled with everything your heart desires

Edited by aparna_1988 - 06 May 2008 at 4:06pm
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Your the sweetest, most adorable and fun loving gurl I hve known here on IF -- RF!!!!!! Thumbs Up and you my sweeetest se bhi sweet and loving buddy i have eva foundEmbarrassed We hve recently started talking again since a few weeks...ahemm, since you hve been able to track me down at IF after my missing 6 months LOLLOLLOLeven i was missing from here the same aadha saal... And I must say, your still the sameee -~> chirpy, vibrant, full of lifee and always in the "MaStIiii mood"....spreading cheer all around you!!!!! WinkWink
am i the same?!BlushingBlushingBlushing

Your one of the most beautiful person I hve met from IF and our friendship is as beautiful and it will blossom foreverrr....I really cherish knowing such a nice gurl like yourself ADI...and I am sooo* happy we hve started interacting againn and I promiseee soon we ll talk like before on MSN!!! (just let me get over with these entrancesTongue)in this case i am lucky to have you as my friend...it's me who'd got such a friend who everyone would desire to have...but to them i have you!EmbarrassedApproveHug

Well, Adis an AY fan as we all know....and she tells me that she too will do LAW when she comes to college! So, I really hope that watever you wanna do, watever you wanna achieve...you will and I know that one day you will be on the greatest heights of success -~- just remember the trick Adi --> Do all that you wanna do from all your heart and give it your 100%; then noone/nothing can stop you from doing wat you wanna do Wink Atleast thats wat your Anku has learnt EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I wish for the best of things for you my sweetie pie and yeshh, you will always be sweetie pie "TIMBO" Hugthank u cho much Anku...i'll always adhere to your advice...i wish you too reach the greatest height you desire  and your life filled with the fragnace of all sweetness and happinessHugmay you get allll the happiness of lifeBig smile

I hope you always remain with your loved ones and may god shower upon all his blessings on you! Have a blessed and a verryyy veerrryyyy happy life ahead ADI......May sorrows never come near you ~~~ always always alwayss try and do the right thing and just be honest in life!!!!! i will always be the same...your friendEmbarrassed

Well, since you love my LOL as you call them "poems"....oh yesh i loveee them alot,and would keep loving them!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed heres a lil something for you by me Embarrassed::---

mere liye...itna acha!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaminglook i have it in my siggy dabbaEmbarrassedBig smile

Soo,everyone plzz join in and wish Aditi a very happy bdayy!!!

PartyPartyHappy bdayyPartyParty from my side once again Adi....enjoyyy your day and have a blasttt!!!

main kya bolu yaar,Thank you is the word which i finds is very short to thank you from the bottom of my heart...anku you have indeep kept me speechless....am soo overwhelmed....never-ever in my life i can forget,though i can forget myself once!all i can say are the three most precious words...

Heart.....I LOVE YOU.....Heart

Go to top