Harry Potter

~*~ Harry Potter Fan Art Gallery 2 ~*~ (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 151

Page 1 Page 150
Page   of 151

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by Savage

@Rachna: 

Yes, I think I will some Luna and Harry stuff. Just that, I dun imagine em as lovers or anything, given my dislike for shipping. I am anyway attracted to the 'less important parts' of the fiction and err, my GIF shouts that. Wacko

Where do you guys get the stills from, by the way? There aren't many in our picture gallery. Stern Smile

Haha. Shipping is like the thing in HP. Every character is shipped with everyone. And trust me when I say anyone is shipped with absolutely anyoneLOL

Well for the stills, i usually visit the fansite for the particular celebrity. Like, for Harry, you can visit Dan Radcliffe's fansite and check for stills from DH there. And for Luna, you could browse Evanna Lynch's fansite. That's how I usually manage. Or try, mugglenet

Right. I have seen people's horrific Snap-Hermione shipping at deviantart.com. Stern Smile

Yeah, I think that'd do. Thanks much, I have been wandering through fanpop and what do I find? Harry and Ginny blended into a New Moon poster. Wacko

Snape-Hermione are just the beginning to horrific ships. You should see tumblr sometime. Oh the many ships of Hermione, its sickening. It's like, she gets shipped with EVERYONE!

LMAO Harry Ginny in a New Moon poster? Err, LOL :P 

Goodluck with the pics. Oh btw, you're making the next gallery?

hey, i've seen scarred-for-life hermione-lucius pictures. give me some credit. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Harry Potter Fan Art Gallery 2 ~*~ (Page 151)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
No dev member is online, gals. And the gallery's over. Stern Smile

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

@Rachna: 

Yes, I think I will some Luna and Harry stuff. Just that, I dun imagine em as lovers or anything, given my dislike for shipping. I am anyway attracted to the 'less important parts' of the fiction and err, my GIF shouts that. Wacko

Where do you guys get the stills from, by the way? There aren't many in our picture gallery. Stern Smile

Haha. Shipping is like the thing in HP. Every character is shipped with everyone. And trust me when I say anyone is shipped with absolutely anyoneLOL

Well for the stills, i usually visit the fansite for the particular celebrity. Like, for Harry, you can visit Dan Radcliffe's fansite and check for stills from DH there. And for Luna, you could browse Evanna Lynch's fansite. That's how I usually manage. Or try, mugglenet

Right. I have seen people's horrific Snap-Hermione shipping at deviantart.com. Stern Smile

Yeah, I think that'd do. Thanks much, I have been wandering through fanpop and what do I find? Harry and Ginny blended into a New Moon poster. Wacko

Snape-Hermione are just the beginning to horrific ships. You should see tumblr sometime. Oh the many ships of Hermione, its sickening. It's like, she gets shipped with EVERYONE!

LMAO Harry Ginny in a New Moon poster? Err, LOL :P 

Goodluck with the pics. Oh btw, you're making the next gallery?

hey, i've seen scarred-for-life hermione-lucius pictures. give me some credit. LOL

Some of the Hermione ships I don't mind are, H/Hr, D/Hr AND R/Hr. That's about it. Okay, even Fred/Hr. But that's it. I mean, why on earth would people ship Hermione with Narcissa, Lucius, Remus, Sirius, Snape, Moody, Charlie, McGonagall, OR PERCY? And there's more LOL

Okay looks like we're going off topic. Shift to great hall anyone?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Some of the Hermione ships I don't mind are, H/Hr, D/Hr AND R/Hr. That's about it. Okay, even Fred/Hr. But that's it. I mean, why on earth would people ship Hermione with Narcissa, Lucius, Remus, Sirius, Snape, Moody, Charlie, McGonagall, OR PERCY? And there's more LOL

i don't mind blaise/hermione either. LOL i'm a blaise-ginny shipper, though. i've read some of their fanfics along with D/Hr and they were pretty good. oh, and i also sortof ship ron-pansy & harry-luna. :P

ah, sure. 

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

i don't mind blaise/hermione either. LOL i'm a blaise-ginny shipper, though. i've read some of their fanfics along with D/Hr and they were pretty good. oh, and i also sortof ship ron-pansy & harry-luna. :P

ah, sure. 

Blaise Ginny are cute, but I'm a Romione and Drinny shipper through and through. LOL I often read Drinny fictions which have Blaise Ginny too. As long as Blaise isn't bad, I don't mind! BUT It should end with Drinny, that's all I always want.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

ah, sure. 

Blaise Ginny are cute, but I'm a Romione and Drinny shipper through and through. LOL I often read Drinny fictions which have Blaise Ginny too. As long as Blaise isn't bad, I don't mind! BUT It should end with Drinny, that's all I always want.LOL

i've never actually seen drinny together. the first time someone told me about this ship.. i was like, ''does draco even know she exists?'' LOL but i like the whole romeo & juliet sortof family fued kinda thing.. i just like D/Hr more. 

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top