YuRa = Yudi + Rani

Highlights

Highlights

Rani goes to CR and says she wants to go home
CR doesn't allow her
Yudi and Saks are spying on the servants
Rani is forced by Bhanu to come for shooting
Kali cuts the wires before Rani can show her face; Yudi doesn't see her

Rani sees the servants gathered in the hallway and hides behind a pole. Bhanu comes and takes them all into a big room with the camera. Rani goes to CR's room where she is mixing poison in BR's medicine. Rani knocks and CR hides the stuff in her drawer. CR gets angry at Rani for coming without permission.

Saks and Yudi are in Yudi's room where a few monitors are setup to watch the servants. Saks shows all the technical stuff to Yudi and then goes to check if all the servants are ready. Saks comes to Bhanu and says that all the servants have to come in front of the camera one by one and say something about themselves and tells Bhanu to start. She gets nervous to face the camera and forgets her own name.

Rani tells CR that she wants to go back to her village because her grandma is sick and her mom can't take care of her alone. CR softens her tone and tells Rani that she can have her whole family come to the palace and her grandma will get good care here but she cannot leave. Because if she leaves then what she though will not happen. Rani looks confused but CR stops what she was about to say. CR says that BR has improved a lot since Rani came and she cannot let a good servant go and do injustice to BR's health. Rani pleads again but CR tells her sternly that she cannot go until CR says so. (what is this servitude???😡😡😡)

Kali is making a fool of herself and Bhanu drags her away. Bhanu wonders where Rani is and goes to get her. Munna tells her that she is getting ready. Rani tried to protest that she doesn't want to go but Bhanu drags her there. Someone is standing in front of the mike with ghoongat and Yudi asks the cameraman to tell her to remove it. Shift to the village and some stupid scn with Champus. Champus are fighting over baingan ki sabzi and Dadi tells Chandu to tie their chotis to together.

The ghoongat girl was someone else and Bhanu is still dragging Rani. Finally Saksham asks the cameraman how many girls are left and he says this is the last one. Yudi is disappointed and gets up to leave…when Bhanu walks in with Rani and pushed her in front of the camera. Saks sees and tells the camera man to turn the lights on as nothing can be seen and he calls Yudi back saying that there is one more girl. But the lights come on and Rani puts her hand on her face to shield her eyes. Saks tells the camera guy to tell her to remove her hands but she doesn't listen. They are waiting for her to remove her hands when Kali thinks that she can't let Rani shoot as it will increase her izzaat in the palace. She goes and cuts the wires as Rani removes her hand and Yudi and Saks get frustrated. The camera man thinks that there is some problem with the camera and the shooting is canceled for the day. Bhoomi comes into Yudi's room (gosh without even knocking) and asks what he is doing with the monitors and the servant girls. End epi

Sorry for the delay guys. My internet was running slow.
JC
Edited by jinc118 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

kwl thnks JC!!!

that Kamini Kali cant do anything!!! i want her to fall on her face the nex time she is infront of yudi!!!!😆

oh well after that new promo i should have known that they wont be meetin soon!!!

Peeps we will have to wait a while for more YuRa scenes!!😳😭

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 15 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnaks JC for update..i knew it kali gonna do stupidity..we have to wait next week for new promo..thank god CR told rani she can't go back home..i hope rani find out BR medicina and save her..
xxashaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks, didnt like the episode!!... i only watched it for kapil!
koko<3 thumbnail
thanks!

i think theyre dragging the serial a little
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pop77

thnaks JC for update..i knew it kali gonna do stupidity..we have to wait next week for new promo..thank god CR told rani she can't go back home..i hope rani find out BR medicina and save her..

I guess it was important for Rani to stay to save BR and ofcourse to marry Yudi but i just didn't like the fact that CR says "she has to stay until CR deems so" what the hell is that. Rani is not a slave at her disposal.🤢
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

kwl thnks JC!!!

that Kamini Kali cant do anything!!! i want her to fall on her face the nex time she is infront of yudi!!!!😆

I know i wanted to smack the ***out of her. I almost thought that Yudi will see her face.😡

oh well after that new promo i should have known that they wont be meetin soon!!!

I guess but i am so tired of the cat and mouse game. Its been going on for weeks.

Peeps we will have to wait a while for more YuRa scenes!!😳😭

xXx Bee

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!1

awwww stupid kali 😕
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jinc118

I guess it was important for Rani to stay to save BR and ofcourse to marry Yudi but i just didn't like the fact that CR says "she has to stay until CR deems so" what the hell is that. Rani is not a slave at her disposal.🤢

CR  treat all her people like that..maybe kill to BR..she might blame to rani..instead of yudi find rani they show how rani save BR..

afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx
i hope yudi n rani unites soon