Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Eternal baba==the evil helper

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Isha

Goldie

Isha

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Why this baba is forcasting AD's future to Sindura?

If he can see future, he can also see what Sindura plans to do...by telling her everything, he is actually forcing her to take action..instigating her..

It is funny, he can perfectly foretell future but completely blind about the past..

Otherwise he would have known what she did...

Any good human being would never assist in murder...this baba is doing that..

I thought the sadhus, and the babas are for helping us, preaching good and pray for the betterment of human kind..

The babas in BMTD are not that..

I am sad and mad at the same time...don't have words...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eternal baba==the evil helper" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hmm, if I may then I'm going to give eternal baba some support. He is only telling Sindoora what is going to happen, no matter what she does or say will not change fate. She can carry on with her sins but the ending won't change so I personally don't think he is giving her advice but he is simply just stating the facts. Sin THINKS that eternal baba is advising her because her ego is so huge that she thinks that as long as she is informed about the future, she can change it.

About predicting SV's death, then eternal baba came in to the picture after they died.

I don know why I'm supporting him but I think he is leading her more towards her destruction if anything.

Edited by *Reemz* - 06 May 2008 at 11:33am

Isha

Goldie

Isha

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
But Reema
The baba knows nothing will chnage destiny but Sindura doesn't..
If he hadn't mentioned about her destruction, would she take this severe action any how?

How can he lead her toward her destruction, thats even determined by fate..none of her action would make it sooner or later..

I understand your point..but if I were the baba and I can see how evil my client's intensions are, I would have never given her any information that might affect some people badly..

May be A wouldn't have been beaten if she hadn't know..she knows her destiny and this will force to take more evil action...she already said she will defy fate...
So I think the baba didn't do a great job...

Edited by Isha - 06 May 2008 at 11:46am

set_raj

IF-Sizzlerz

set_raj

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Nishi i rem when SV were killed, Sindoora tht time had threatened this Lipstickwaale Baba..tht you if you want to enjoy the riches and benefits just just help me, so he got bit scared and since thn he became her legal advisor or guiding her in all fields by his spiritual and astrological knowledge...
But deep in his heart he knws tht Sindoora is a Daayan.
He should not have told her in detail abt the future.
He knws tht Sindoora cannot defeat destiny or fate..thts why he said that now you cannot do any harm to them.

Isha

Goldie

Isha

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Does he expect that knowing the fact that she can't change fate, she will give up and quietly wait for her doom?
No na? So thats why i believe he shouldn't have told her..

rainabow

rainabow

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
OK first let me say I don't believe in any of this stuff, but I can suspend my disbelief for the show Tongue

So having said that, his job in life is not to judge or to change destiny. His job is simply to know and inform, and leave the final judgment up to God. It may seem incomprehensible to us that he let SV die, but his job is to support God's will no matter how brutal it may seem, and not to fight against it, because he knows in the end everyone will get what their due revenge.

Now he is doing the same thing with Sindoora. He knows that no matter what she does, and no matter how hard she tries, Amar and Divya will persevere. That's exactly what he told her. He knows she can't control her destiny, so he doesn't feel that there is any risk in telling her the truth. She can try all she wants but she is not going to win.

If anything, he is probably laughing at her for being so arrogant as to try and fight against God.

I posted this in another discussion about the same thing: Remember that death is not the extent of Sindoora's punishment. Most of her punishment is going to be the torture and agony she experiences over the course of the next few months, of knowing that she can die at any moment. Her punishment comes in the form of nightmares, anxiety, paranoia, and hallucinations. Death is just part of it. Had she not been informed of AD's true identities and purpose, she would just continue on her merry way, blissfully unaware of what was about to happen. Is that really what we want? No, we want to see her suffer for what she has done.

For the purposes of this show, he KNOWS the truth. It isn't just superstition or a hunch. Keep that in mind. I don't think he is a bad guy or a helper. That's Chandra's job. I hate that woman Ouch

Edited by rainabow - 06 May 2008 at 1:12pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top