Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

6th May, Tuesday - Update : & video

pams309 IF-Dazzler
pams309
pams309

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged

6th May, Tuesday - Update :

Samar's place:

Nahar, Samar and Saloni get really scared to see the smoke coming out from Ambikaji's room.

Ambi throws all the decorations and other things on floor, and put a fire to it.... the flames are spreading in the whole room.

Nahar and Samar somehow forcefully open the door... and they get a shock to see Ambi sitting in the middle of the room and in between flames...

Nahar picks Ambi up from there...and brings her into the hall... and she gets fainted.

Samar tries andf puts off all the fire...

Kaveri comes home and asks Samar what happened to his mom... and she smells smoke goes inside to check herself.

Seeing the condition of her in-laws room she realizes what must have happened. She is very happy with the turn of events... she talks

to herself.. " Mummyji you are so proud of your husband's love na... now look at yourself... "  . She feels as if she took revenge on her sasur!

Doctor comes home to see Ambikaji and asks Sal what happened to her mom and why she is fainted.

Nahar and Sal hesitate to tell him the reason... but at the same time Kaveri comes lets him know that her mom-in-law tried killing herself..

Hearing this doctor refuses to treat her as it is a police case...

But, Nahar n Sal request him a lot... finally he agrees to treat Ambi.

Ambi wakes up...and starts crying in her drowsiness....

Seeing her mom in that condition Sal too starts crying... and questions her hubby, how can such a thing happen in her family...

Nahar asks her to be brave.... He tells her that she shouldn't become weak at this moment.... and she should take care of her mom.

Sal worries about her father...coz he still hasn't come back home. Nah asks her not to worry..

Sal asks him to go home as it was very late.... Nahar hesitates yet, Sal convinces him.

Nahar takes leave....

Samar n Kavs:

Samar is in his room and is very sad...  Kaveri comes and says that he understands what he is going thru... and she doesnt leave

any chance to put ghee in fire...

She says  " Look at what your father had done... what respect you or I will have from now on... He ruined our lives... Its very sad that a

person who is characterless  is the head of this family... I understand how you must be feeling now... "

Samar gets very  very...angry...  He asksKaveri to never mention his fathers name...ever again...

Narpatji in a temple:

Narpatji goes to a temple... and says "Maa, i should have told Ambi much before about all this... i kept quiet becoz i was scared that no1 would believe me... now, i have decided to tell everybody  the truth...plzz help me"

After his prayer he heads for home...

Singh's parivar mansion:

Nahar returns home... Brijesh n Dheer enquire about Ambikaji... Nahar informs them that she is not at all well....

Brij and Dheer express doubts about the truth in these allegations... they feel that Narpatji would have never done such a thing... and there must be some other truth which they don't know yet...  (How sweet!)

Kunjan's place:

Padm,a thakurai is crying... GPS asks her why....

She says, "I am a big fool... i suspected you and was away from you all these years... and I never let even Kunjan come to you... I have committed so many mistakes...i am very sorry for all that"

GPS consoles her and says that it is not the time for her to feel sad... instead he tells her that its the time for to be happy and the time for celebrations.

Narpat n Ambi:

Narpat goes to her room... and sees her still sleeping... He goes near her...and tries to wake up her up... But she is still in deep sleep...

He says, " Ambika...you dont know how much i love you... and i know that how much love you gave me... please wake up Ambika, I came here to tell you everything."

Samar comes there and orders his father to leave his mom at once... and asks Narpatji to leave all of them and go somewhere...

Narpatji is shocked to hear this from his own son... He realizes the fact that his son is not in a position to listen to him...

Saloni comes there and tries to stop Samar... from talking like that with his father... But, Samar is not ready to listen to her...

Narpat goes to their room and sees all the burnt remains in the room.... and picks up their photo from the ashes...

Saloni comes there...and sits beside her father...

She says, "Dad.... If anyone is with you or not... I will always be with you..."

Narpat requests her to leave him alone for a while..... n Sal obliges.

Kaveri comes into the room and starts insulting her father-in-law....

She says, "Look what you have done to your son and me...  We cant see anyone in face now... Samar has to face lots of humiliation just becoz of you....  you couldn't see our happiness...  How can you be still alive... If anyone else is in your position, he would have committed suicide for sure..."

With this... she leaves the room...

Narpat couldn't believe what he heard...

He comes to a decision...

Goes to his wife... and bids her goodbye...

And goes to Saloni...and leaves a letter for her...on the side table... He leaves...

Letter comes flying to Saloni... and she wakes up...

And starts reading the letter....... and she is stunned...

tomorrow:

The letter is in Kavs hands... she is happy thinking what all she can do with that letter...

Thanks to Magni here is the video link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=936743

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by ramas - 06 May 2008 at 11:54am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeArchanaFaridaxbakulaxMY4STARSwebkapJaanu80shyamu2002zombiesanandchallenge05samiyahRupi dhillonkireiimvatsamonikasaxenaTrushpathSejal_DesaipoojapathakmanjutkLucky78dpatel74ahcir364indiaishidimploop118crazychick21sruthi22savithri_karantskycountryprinku13_2000Sadaf_khanejfelmyfriendseasonssivanta29aasaxena3rumena_786chinnasrikamuraliramanualiazraruby_rennemonimalashabana_79inpeace007ashwinipatilbutunamuchchadsumu87Pareeval0822MefromNJrajinder_rp_senigma6nookwaybijmonbostanianRaima36sushavvifittydolly_07prefix3daddysgirl786judypA HUGE FANj&b84pryanka2sevaksuadvanisilk opalangel05Sanjana4Upriyavprinceznasmiles_ukcherrypansypeg_pionneneela226sigridwezyusDivyaD~LiNa~anna44Roarkgk_09ramasMitu1228pop77patsy

-Happy4Ever- Goldie
-Happy4Ever-
-Happy4Ever-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Thanks for update.

OMG.... Kaveri is too evil. Samar is too lame to understand anything.

Edited by bahu - 06 May 2008 at 11:32am
jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great and wonderful update..
I feel really sad for Narpat..
can't wait to see what will happen next...

Aur yeh Kaveri bhi naa Angry Angry
sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
thanks oh my god kaveri is so bad she want that narpat die.
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
kaveri is too evil. samar is too braindead
aasighazi Senior Member
aasighazi
aasighazi

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
OMG, Kaveri is going way to far with all of this. I hope someone can stop her and blame here for all that's happening to the family and kick her out. I had always hoped that Samar would've left Kaveri and married that secretary of his....she seemed a LOT nicer then Kaveri would ever be.
JasveerShastri Goldie
JasveerShastri
JasveerShastri

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Great update.Thanks.I now feel sorry for Narpat. Cry
judyp Goldie
judyp
judyp

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks. Samar what a baby boo-hoo Cry Cry .

No wonder his wife walks over every-one ..........

Go to top