Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

An Arrow of Love~RN fic..udtd-pgs 47 & 48 [9/6] (Page 39)

saanch_69 Senior Member
saanch_69
saanch_69

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Sameer had picked up Mehr from her place, n they were driving to one of those Valentine joints

"You are looking gorgeous" he complemented her

"Thanks" she smiled back in acceptance n after sometime,

"Don't you think I deserve one too?" he asked

"Oh you think so?" he stared on knowing well she was joking, "Ya you too are looking nice"

"Thanks a lot for obliging me with those words" he replied in sugar coated manner

"Ummm…..You know that's why I love you so much" as she hugged him, "You get trapped so easily"

"Really?"

"Hmmm…..so were are we going?"

"For a special dinner with my life…..n soon to be wife" she blushed at this

"That's sweet" as they drove on

"Hey you know, Suhaan was getting readied for a party or some" he said

"Didn't you ask what kinda party?"

"Of course I did……he said that one of his friends insisted him on attending it"

"You mean it's a not Valentine one?"

"No he straightly denied that one"

"That means it is one of those only" she declared

"How can you say that so surely?"

"As far as I know him, even if he's attending one, he'll try to hide it from us"

"Why?"

"So that we don't try to find out more on that"

"Hmmmm……that may be a case for sure"

"You do one thing"

"What?"

"Just check on him, as he comes back…..I'm sure you'll reach earlier than him"

"That depends how much you can bear me tonight" he winked

"Shut up…..he doesn't gets home too early for that"

"Ohk I'll do that too……for you" as he kissed her lightly on her temple

"For me?"

"Ya….it'll lessen your burden after that right?"

"I never knew you are such a futurist"

"There are many things, you are yet to know"

"I hope they turn out as surprises n not shocks" she teased

"Only time will tell that"

"Hmmmm"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suhaan n Ashi were probably the last ones to enter the hall

"What took you so long?" asked Manish,

"Actually……." Ashi started but was cut off

"My Valentine was feeling insecure to let me be with her" he stated jokingly as she looked at him curiously

"Quite obvious, she should feel that…….going by what you are looking?" Ishaan teased

"Thanks" he uttered

"Wow, I never knew you had someone else too?" Akash asked

"Before you people start to think it otherwise, I would like to clear it all…." as Suhaan smiled at him

"Who's that…you know her?"

"We all do……don't we? It has to be Bliss for sure" n they gave a sigh out

"Ohk now come in n join the party" Manish urged

"Hey Ashi, you are looking just awesome" Soniya said,

"Ya I never knew….you looked so nice, or I wouldn't have let you go" Manish teased

"I'm sure you are tired of listening to Suhaan's praises" Seema asked

"Hmm" she tried to sound happy

"Ya…..isn't my date looking simply……." as he searched

"Gorgeous" touted Manish

"Ya exactly, that's the word……gorgeous" he uttered smiling a bit too much

"Thanks" as she grabbed his arm, "I think we should move in now"

"Is it compulsory to move like this?" he whispered to Manish

"Yeah, it is…….you are left with no other option, we are all busy with our own dates" he reasoned

"Who's your date?" he asked

"Ravs of course"

"Then mine is better, thanks bro" as he went with her, trying utmost to merge in the environment

They were asked to dance in couples, he had never done that before……but being a keen watcher he hardly took time to grasp it in

"Are these people really in love?" he asked suddenly

"Hmmm, don't you think so?"

"No I don't think so…….look at them, they are not even ready to accept what they are themselves, how can they do to others?"

"Do you feel the same about me?" she asked as she looked in his eyes

"No I mean….you know me as a friend, but……."

"I want to know you better Suhaan"

"N if I come out as someone weird?" he reasoned

"You are much weird than what I expected you to be"

"Oh I din't knew you have such things in store for me?"

"Hmmmm, if you were the weirdest of all, then too…..I would have loved you only" nearing him a bit

"Ashi……will you have something?" he asked

"Hmmmm…..an orange juice would do" she said

"I would get that" as he escaped

As he came back with it, he noticed some boys talking to her, she looked uncomfortable though

"Excuse me?" he poked in

"Suhaan" she came to him

"Oh Suhaan……we din't knew she's with you" uttered one of them

"Do you mind?" he asked

"Not really……provided you allow one dance with her" another added

"Just back off you guys" he sternly said

"Why are you being so protective yaar? It's just a dance"

"Din't you get me clear? I said leave" he repeated in an stern tone

"Ohk cool it man, we're leaving…..you enjoy with her, not much of a problem" as they left he turned, she seemed a bit scared

"Are you okay?" he asked handing over the juice to her

"Please stay with me…..or they'll come over again" she pleaded

"Hey I thought you were brave enough to handle these things"

"No I'm not…..now stay by my side"

"Ohk ok chill….am not going anywhere"

At a distance,

"Why didn't you let me go there?" Rahul asked

"I saw Suhaan approaching them" she replied

"Are you hinting at something I don't know?"

"I'm not hinting, I'm sure of it"

"What?"

"Suhaan too loves her…….may be he's yet to realize that"

"How do you know that?"

saanch_69 Senior Member
saanch_69
saanch_69

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

"Again doubting my research" as she rolled her eyes,

"No am not doubting…just asking"

"Didn't you see his anger when they were trying to tease her?"

"Ya I saw that too" he delightly added

"That's a major sign dear"

"Good one again"

As they night grew young, all the couples drew closer, well leaving some…..exceptions like Manish n Ravs, who was more interested in what Suhaan was doing,

N ya Suhaan Ashi danced less n chatted more, well they were still good friends, but as they were busy in talking n laughing at certain things, Suhaan was noticing those boys passing remarks at her, at first he tried to ignore them for sometime, but the more he did, their voices became clearer with every passing moment. Ashi noticed that he was no more with her; instead he was staring hard at them

"Suhaan just forget them" she said

"How ridiculous is that? N you are asking me to avoid that?"

"Ya because they are just impossible to deal with"

"You seem to know these kinda boys quite well, isn't it?" he asked angrily

"Ya…..girls are always used to these barking dogs"

"Look how he's hiding behind her?" said one quite loudly to make it audible to him

"He's not used to these things as yet, he needs to learn it for sure……" added another one

"Or his girlfriend will have to bear it all in our arms" ended third one, n with that ended his patience too

"Don't move from here" he ordered her strictly

"Suhaan…….." she called out loudly but he went ahead to punch one of those hard on his nose, n the next moment he was down, bleeding profusely

"Hey" shouted another, "What the hell you think you are doing?"

"Which I would have done much earlier" he declared before another punched him on his face

"Suhaan….." shouted Ashi, n all they came forward to the spot, as Rahul n Manish ran to him

"How dare you touch him?" Manish asked one before punching in his stomach as Rahul got onto another

Suhaan didn't let go off the one who had concluded with those nasty words for her, n he continued to punch him until Manish n Rahul stopped him

"Suhaan please leave him …..or he'll die" said Manish as Ashi was too shocked to react anything, Tamy tried her best to console her

As finally it was over, they brought him back to where others were,

"Suhaan…." Ashi uttered softly as he glanced at her, his cheek bore a deep cut n a minor one on the corner of his lips, someone arranged some ice to apply

"Why did you behave like that?" asked Ishaan

"Ya don't you know how these people are?" said another one

"No I don't know, n I don't want to know it anyways"

"But they do it all the time Suhaan" Manish said trying to calm him

"How would I know…..I never faced this kinda situation earlier?" he reasoned, "I can't stand this nonsense"

"But….."

"I'm not bound to clarify to each n everybody here for what I did…..as I know it was right" as he stood up angrily

"We know that but still……" Ishaan said

"You know what, I shouldn't have come here in the first place" he declared irritatingly, glancing over Ashi "You are responsible for all this mess" he blamed her before leaving her too stunned to utter anything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for now Smile 

Sumi_162710 IF-Rockerz
Sumi_162710
Sumi_162710

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Oh this is a cool part. SUHAAN n Ashi's convos here r just awesum. And the way SUHAAN reacted to those boys was so nice. He may sound very rude in the end to others but to me He is still n will always be the BEST. No matter wat. He is actually very unique n thats the way he takes this thing. So 4 me his rude behaviour was also as cute n unique as him. And to be honest its these different reactions of him that make him THE SUHAAN MALHOTRA.....indeed the BEST.

Pls continue soon.
-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Okay as much as I love him, i still can't forgive for how he blamed Ashi, Infact i'm feeling much angrier, than the first time i read it Angry I still don't understand what's Ashi's Fault in it .. Yes she tried forcing him to come, but he's Suhaan, and No amount of forcing can make him do something he doesn't want to, so obviously he came to the V party because he wanted too Angry so why the hell !! Angry anyways I still Love him though Embarrassed But bechaari Ashi, How can she tolerate him Confused I would have slapped him left right and center by Now ... Ouch

Anyways Great update !! Thumbs Up

Take Care

Yasmin
saanch_69 Senior Member
saanch_69
saanch_69

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Here's the next part :

~Forty One~

Sameer n Mehr had a great time together, as they spent the evening dancing cozily in each other's arms n flirting with each other

"So did you enjoy that?" he asked

"Hmmmm………I love you so much" she uttered sleepily cuddling in his arms

"Don't tell me you are sleepy?"

"Do I still need to tell that?" she asked hardly looking at him

"Not exactly" as they walked past the garden, he glanced at her; she stuck to him with her eyes closed n was carefree to where she was led to. He took her to the garden, n she walked along without knowing

As they reached in,

"Open your eyes" he whispered,

"We reached right?" as she searched for the car, "Open the door please" n he gave out a laugh, "Huh?" forcing herself to look where she stands actually

"I don't believe this…..you didn't realize where you are heading to……"

"What's so funny in that? I thought you would drive me back home" making a sad face

"I would do that still" he said

"Then why are we here?" as she looked around, "There's no one here Sameer, what are we going to do here?"

"You want me to do it in front of all? I don't mind it anyways" he winked

"Huh? Do what?" n she stopped looking at his naughty smile

"You look even more beautiful with sleepy eyes" he stated making her blush

"N you look sexy when you flirt" she replied quickly

"Can I……" he hesitated to complete it, holding her face in his hands, she kept hers over his

"Yes you can" she touted biting her lip, as he lowered his face to kiss her for the first time, n she responded it with an equal fervor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Suhaan stop I say" Rahul shouted as he followed him, n after him was Manish

"Rahul just go away……..I don't want to talk to anybody now"

"But you have to" as he ran faster to catch him up

"No I don't……..I was wrong that I came here…..I should have got that earlier" he fumed

"Then why did you?" he asked

"I'm sorry…….I told you that, didn't I?"

"Say that to her……." Manish said

"Why do I need to say that to her?"

"Suhaan, are you okay?" Manish was surprised, as Rahul stared on, "You don't even realize what you did to her?"

"Did I say anything wrong to her? She asked me to come n all this…..."

"Just stop it Suhaan" said Rahul sternly, "You are going on repeating the same thing…..she asked you to, you weren't interested at all n what not?" Suhaan looked on surprisingly

"Ya but that's……"

"That's not true……you came because you wanted to come" he declared

"You know me better, I'm not like that" he retorted back

"Suhaan……from the past few months, I have come to know about a many things about you, which I didn't knew earlier…..n that too very surprising ones" he stated

"What rubbish? I haven't changed that much"

"Of course you have Suhaan" added Manish

"N the funniest thing about all this is that you haven't realized it" Rahul opined

"Didn't realize what damn it?" he shouted

"That you love Ashi" Rahul shouted back at him, Manish looked at Rahul, shocked to hear it that way, he too knew it would come sooner or later

"Ah…….what?" he asked, his tone calm now "You know Rahul…..I haven't heard such a ridiculous thing in my entire life?" he stated before turning

"N I haven't seen such a confused lover in my entire life" Rahul replied in the same tone

"Rahul….that's enough rubbish heard" he warned

"It's not, it's the truth….you do love her"

"Another time you repeat this, n I'll beat you up"

"Like you did to them….for they were teasing your girlfriend?" Suhaan snared back at him

"Suhaan…..just cool it" Manish tried to

"Why are you so concerned about her Suhaan? Why didn't you harm her when she pushed you into the lake……..n what made you so worried when she tried Bungee Jumping?"

"That's true Suhaan, even I noticed that" Manish supported

"Because she was trying it for the first time….." he said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainu

saanch_69 Senior Member
saanch_69
saanch_69

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

"Ok then what was making you so restless that you went to meet her at the middle of the night……you would have waited for the next day, if she had been just a friend, isn't it?"

"Exactly, even I didn't knew that" Manish complained getting a sharp look in return

"Tell me Suhaan why?"

"Because….."

"Because?"

"Because I……" he stopped as he had nothing to say to that

"Because you love her….it's as simple as that" Rahul declared with a smile

"Arre jeeyo……Suhaan's in love!" Manish cheered delightfully as he hugged him n he stood there stunned

"Go n tell her that" Rahul said, "You don't know how much she loves you"

"Suhaan…….Cupid's been too generous on you that you have Ashi in your life"

"But…..will she….I mean I have never thought it this way ……what would I say?" he asked

"Just say what you feel for her……girls like confessions" Rahul winked

"Hmmm……but is it really……."

"Are you going by yourself or we need to carry you along?" Manish asked

"No….I'm going" he said as he was pushed, as he walked the way ahead

Ashi sat still in that room, with tears occasionally turning up in her eyes as she struggled to get rid of them, as the others sat with glum faces

"Ashi please say something" pleaded Tamy yet again

"I need to go home" she uttered

"Ashi, look we know how you must be feeling but….." Soniya tried to reason

"I can't stay here for more" she said wiping the fresh tear that rolled down her cheek

"At least wait till Rahul comes back" Tamy suggested

"But where is he?" someone asked

"He's gone after Suhaan….."

"There's no use, he's too adamant to even accept that it was his fault" declared Renu

"But it wasn't his fault……..what he did was right, they should be taught a lesson" remarked Siya

"I'm not talking of that, he shouldn't have said that to Ashi" Renu explained

"Ya but did you really force him to come here?" Siya asked out of curiosity as she stared on

"I think it's better that we all leave now, it's pretty late anyways" suggested Soniya, getting it clear that the long they will stay, the more will be discussed about the matter, hurting Ashi more in turn

"Hmmmm……you all go am with her" Tamy said

"No am staying back" Siya said

"No, it's perfectly fine Siya….n anyways we'll go home together….you don't worry" she said indicating her to leave so that Ashi can open up a bit

"Ohk fine, I'll do that" as they left

"Ashi……they have left" she said

"I can see that"

"Ashi talk to me……..please"

"But I don't want to Tamy" she declared sternly

"But how long will you sit like this here?"

"You asked me to wait for Rahul, or I would have left already…….."

"Rahul has gone to talk to Suhaan, I'm sure he'll get things sorted out"

"There's nothing left to be sorted out Tamy……..he said what he felt"

"No……it's not that, he was quite upset at that time, may be he didn't mean that actually"

"He did…..he was reluctant to come here anyways, I asked him to….no I forced him to" her grief came out

"Ashi you know it very well that you cannot make him do anything unless he himself wants to do it"

"May be he was trying to sympathize with me…..so that I don't feel bad" she said

"Don't feel like that Ashi……please it's not that bad. You only were saying that day na, that he had changed so much, may be he really wanted to attend it, only to see you happy" she tried to make her feel better

"I'm not a kid Tamy that you are trying to lure me with a chocolate" she smiled sarcastically

"But….." n then she stopped looking at her silent form

"I'm tired Tamy……trying to make him realize how much I love him" she said hugging her, "Why did I love him Tamy?"

candyfloss

saanch_69 Senior Member
saanch_69
saanch_69

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Love hurts when you break up with someone,

It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you..

But love hurts the most when the person,

You love has no idea how you feel!

"Love needs no such stupid reason Ashi, you know that well"

"Everyday I woke up with the fear of loosing him, but how can I loose him……he was never mine"

"Please stop crying……or you'll end up falling sick" as she faced her

"Don't worry I won't…..Anyways I should leave now, tell Rahul I'm okay" as she turned, she saw him standing there

"Ah….Suhaan, good that you are here" Tamy said but he stared on at Ashi's face

"I need to talk to you" he urged

"But I don't" she refused n walked past him as he stopped her

"I'll just check where Rahul is?" Tamy said excusing herself

"Ashi……I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way" he said but she didn't reply instead turned away, "I know I was rude……I shouldn't have said that to you….I know that n am sorry" he repeated but she stood unmoved

"Is it over?" she asked, her tone rough

"Ya…….I mean no" he added quickly, "I wanted to say something else too……Ashi" he called softly as he neared her

"I'm listening"

"Ah……I don't know how I am going to say but……I want you to know this" he waited for a moment, "I quite liked you from the day we became friends…..you were different, n sportier too unlike others"

"What is he saying?" Manish whispered

"Just keep shut" Rahul said, as they waited out of the room, peeping

"I don't know why but I felt nice when you were around, it seemed you understand me……I missed you when you weren't, I didn't knew why…..I feel bad when someone says anything to you, n that's why I couldn't take that piece of shit…or I'm not the one to react that way" he reasoned, "Are you getting it what am trying to say?" he asked puzzled

"Hmmm" she meekly answered

"You know that day, when I saw you crying at the party, I didn't like it at all…..I wasn't sure why but it hurt me too" his voice heavy

"Seems he is coming to it" Tamy said

"Are you people going to start a countdown to it?" Rahul taunted

"Suhaan please……." as she moved away, "I know you take me as a friend, n I promise I won't bother you again"

"Shit man….what's wrong with her?" Rahul stated,

"Ya exactly, what if he backs out now?" Manish sighted

"Shut up" as they tried hard to look but they were no more visible, but heard

"But you never did that to me" he said, "Rahul's right when he says that I came here as I wanted to…..you never forced me, no one can do that to me" clearing it out

"Suhaan what are you trying to say? I'm not getting it" he went to her, yet hesitatingly, feeling her hair in his fingers removing them from her shoulder, she shivered a bit as she got conscious of him being so near, her breathing irregular

"Would you believe it if I say I'm used to you…….I feel like you are a part of my life" the tears which she had held in her eyes till now, refused to stay on as closed her eyes tightly n they flowed down her cheeks, "If that is what one feels in love…..then I do love you" as he turned her to face him, "I…….I really can't do without you" n she broke down hugging him

"Yes" touted Manish excitedly as he hugged Rahul, where as in,

"I never knew you would cry so much at this too? Or is it really your favorite thing to do?" he teased

"Suhaan…" facing him now, as he looked at her

Eyes that look into my eyes now

I've searched 'em in my nears

I never knew they resemble so much

To the eyes I dreamt all these years!

candyfloss

saanch_69 Senior Member
saanch_69
saanch_69

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

"Ashi……I'm…." she didn't let him complete as she placed her finger on his lips

"I love you so much" as she stuck to him, rubbing her cheeks against his, "Promise you won't repeat that"

"I won't….Aah!" he touted

"What happened?" as she noticed his cut closely now, "I'm sorry"

"That's okay….." he said n she went on to kiss it lightly,

"Is it alright now?"

"I never knew it felt so nice" he smiled making her blush, "Love you"

"N we love you too" as they jumped on them

"Huh?" he uttered looking embarrassed, "What are you people doing here?" he asked as Tamy gave a tight hug to Ashi

"Waiting out for your romance to end" Manish declared, as Ashi bit her lip shyly as he shot a sharp look

"Why did you let him off so easily?" Tamy whispered, "It was a golden opportunity to make him do what you want"

"But I already have what I wanted" she replied n Tamy rolled her eyes at that

"Come on Suhaan watching you confess was one of the memorable moments in our life…..how can we miss it?" Rahul winked

"Ah……I think now that everything's fine, we should move" Tamy suggested

"Hmmm……." as they left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sameer returned, he checked on Suhaan but he was not there

"How can she tell these things so perfectly?" he thought, "Anyways I'll check you later bro" as he went on to his own room

Suhaan was almost silent while driving; he was surprised at his own turn of emotions. Ashi glanced at him but was shy to start the conversation……she became more conscious of the situation

While setting the gear, his hand brushed along hers….he smiled

"Did I scold you?" he asked

"Huh?"

"No I mean why you are so silent then……I thought everything's fine now?"

"It isn't fine" she said as he looked, "It's wonderful" she replied

"Oh k"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Hmmm"

"What you said was all true, right? Or they asked you to say it like that?"

"Why does it matter to you so much?"

"It does"

"Ask yourself……can I do something that stupid unless I really want to?" she nodded negatively

"You mean what you did was stupid?" he laughed at her "Actually, it's too good to be true"

"It's true even if it's not that good" he assured

"Don't say that ever again…..it's the best for me ever"

"Now do I need to repeat that?" he asked jokingly

"No…..as it may not be the same as for me"

"Believe me, it is……" he stopped, "It's just that, I haven't ever thought that it'll turn out this way….." as she listened on, "You remember, I even hated the very sight of yours" he sighed, "N you too…….."

"I don't why but I never hated you……I tried but I couldn't"

"That's the charm of Suhaan Malhotra" he took pride in saying it

"Hmmm…….I know" she said, as his cell rang

"Bhai…" as he took it, "How are you free so soon?" she felt tensed

"N what's keeping you busy?" he asked back

"Ah…….actually" he glanced at her, "I was on my way back"

"Cool….then come soon" as he hung up

"You know he took Bhabhie out today, how come he's back so soon?" she only managed to smile as he drove her home

candyfloss

Go to top