Frequent Posters

saanch_69 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
That's all for now

Sorry for the dlay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊
feedback thumbnail
Hey!!!
very good update.. ashi is not gonna leave suhaan alone.. lol :)
i wonder if suhaan will start liking her before he finds out who she is or after?
can't wait till next update
vvdn thumbnail
Hmmmm so Mr. Suhaan Malhotra don't mind about what happend last night,n that's   cool 😛
        well Mehr n Sam getting engaged is really good but Mr. Angry yung man spoil it out😆but atleast he's sorry for what he did.
            n about Ashi.she is sweetest.now she know she luv him.n Suhaan is quiet comfertable with her is goo sign, isn't it !
but Poor she she donno that she is only protesting herself only😕
hope she don't face big trouble in future.
        n who the hell is do such thing with Suhaan by using Ashi's name😲 , surely Ashi can't do it n i think we know the name of person who can able to do such a thing😡
       but what will happen that Suhaan think that she is Ashi😕plzzz update soon.......
feedback thumbnail
hey.. waiting for your update... soon please :)
saanch_69 thumbnail
Am so sorry for the delay again !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭

aThirty Twob

All the while on his way to the washroom, he blamed himself for getting into her trap, for believing her n for sharing his deepest secret with her…….he pushed the door open

"Why did I believe her? I never did this to anybody before…….. n she did this to me…I hate her" he mouthed in disgustness before looking at the mirror, his face din't bear any marks as such of the incident, but his throat bore scratch marks, "I was always right, these girls deserve nothing else than hatred" as he went back the hall

As soon as he entered, he got noticed by Rahul who came running to him,

"Suhaan….where were you?" he asked, but he didn't answer instead he faced elsewhere, "Ashi's back n she told that she was not calling you" he said

"Oh so she's already here? I must say smart" he taunted, Rahul looked puzzled

"Is anything wrong Suhaan?" he asked noticing the marks on his throat

"Where's she?" his tone angry

"Tell me what's the matter?" but he went searching for her throughout the hall, n he located her eating with her friends, he went to her, Rahul had been following him, n saw him standing behind her, that puzzled him even more, he went to him but that very moment he saw turning her towards him

"Suhaan?" she asked surprised at his act

"Why you are so surprised Ashi?" he asked

"No am not, but what had happened to you?" as she too saw the marks, "Did you fight with someone?" he couldn't take it more

"That's enough Ashi, enough of your innocent concerns"

"Suhaan what's wrong?" as Rahul approached her

"N you are asking me what's wrong, isn't it?" facing Rahul, "Then you should also know that why did she called me…."

"Suhaan, I didn't call you anywhere" as she looked at Rahul for support

"That's a nice escape, but I'm not a fool you see" he said

"Ok ok but what happened?" asked Manish

"She tried to abuse me physically" he touted shocking them at once

"What the hell are you saying Suhaan?" Rahul asked grabbing him by his shoulders, "Are you out of your mind?"

saanch_69 thumbnail

"No am not, ask her didn't she do that to me when I went to her room" he shot back, "Ask her what she did" as he looked at her

"Suhaan believe me, I didn't do anything to you, I was not even in my room" she touted while crying

"How innocent is it!" he taunted back, "You just said n I would believe you, right?"

"Suhaan she was with us, we went to the washroom from here n came back……no one of us went to their rooms, then why would she?" Tamy backed

"Suhaan, when she's saying that she was not that, then why aren't you believing her?" asked Manish

"Because she's lying" this made her all the more broken

"Why would I do anything like that?" she asked

"Exactly Suhaan, why does she need to do it?" Tamy asked

"You had tried it that day too…….." she stared at him shocked, "……when you kissed me….I should have known it that day itself"

"Suhaan just stop it, you are crossing your limits" Rahul warned

"You just stay out of it, okay?" he said, "It's not anything to do with you"

"It has….you can't say whatever you want to"

"I should have known this, that you will only support her, even when she's wrong"

"It's not that Suhaan" Manish said

"Yes it is, you all think that I'm lying, but I don't need to……girls don't deserve any kinda respect or trust for that matter"  

"What the hell do you think of yourself, you have got no right to…….." Rahul stopped as Ashi went away crying, "Ashi………" Rahul ran behind her

"That was too much" said Tamy, as she too ran for Ashi, as everybody stared hard at him

"Now don't you dare say anything to me regarding this" he warned before leaving

"But……." Ishaan had started but was stopped by Manish

"He'll not listen to anybody now, let him be alone for a while" he suggested as they nodded

cccc

"Ashi please don't blame yourself" Tamy said soothing her back

saanch_69 thumbnail

"I didn't expect Suhaan to say that" Rahul said, "I don't understand what's with him"

"But Rahul….something surely has happened to him….." as Ashi nodded meekly, "Didn't you notice the marks?"

"I did n that's why I got worried……..n what the hell were you doing with him yesterday?" Rahul asked again,

"I told you, din't I?" she said

"Hmm, did you really kiss him?" was his next query, but she was too hesitant to reveal that so she nodded, "Why?" he asked

"I did it just to make him feel better" she said

"You kissed him to make him……I mean Suhaan feel better? That's something new" he stated, Tamy asked Rahul to stop it there, "Ok fine, I'll not ask that but……."

"Off ho Rahul, stop your queries, go n put some brain into him instead" Tamy suggested

"Ya but if not she, then who would have done it?" he said, "We need to find that out, n how can she get to her room…….I think I should go n ask at the reception, if they can help"

"Hmm, that's better" Tamy said as Rahul went

cccc

He was pacing up n down the room, he was feeling all the more restless when those flashes disturbed him,

"I should have taken Rahul along with me" he thought, "But no I thought I was enough to solve all……..damn" as he punched his hand on the wall

"Suhaan stop behaving like that" Manish said as he entered

"What are you doing here?" he asked irritated, "N please don't even try to convince me that she's right"

"I'll not try to make her look innocent, but I think………" as Suhaan snared at him, "Let me complete dude….I think that someone had tried to trap her, as she's not like that, really"

"Now why would anybody try to do anything to her? Manish we are all friends here, got it?"

"Why? There's enough reason to do that" as Suhaan looked at him curiously, "Don't you think that you are mixing up with her quite well, unlike other girls in our troupe"

"So?"

"So that's a reason enough to make someone hate her n make you to hate her too"

"What rubbish!"

"You won't understand all this Suhaan" he stated

"Neither do I want to" he waved it away

saanch_69 thumbnail

"But you have to…." Rahul said, they looked at him,

"Now what do you want to say?" Suhaan asked, "That he's right n I'm wrong, isn't it? I was never right to you" he added the last words sarcastically

"Yup, he's right, but not neccesarrily that you are wrong" he said

"Now what's that puzzle?" as Suhaan thumped on the bed

"I think it's solved more or less" he said

"Did you find anything?" Manish asked

"Hmm, I enquired from the reception about this, n they said that someone had asked for the master key" he said

"Master key?" Manish asked

"Hmm saying that she has lost her key to her room n showed them Ashi's room"

"Oh that means when Suhaan entered the room, she was in n that very girl had done it all" Manish completed it

"What?" Suhaan stood up, "But…"

"Just tell me did you see her face?" asked Rahul

"No she didn't let me put the lights on, it was dark……..n I was pushed to the wall" he stopped

"That's it, whoever has done it, has really planned it well…knowing it very well that if she does it with Ashi's name you would hate her" Rahul explained

"Ya n she'll not be get noticed either" Manish added

"Ok agreed but who can she be?" he asked

"May be someone who wants to get you……." Rahul suggested unmindfully but Manish got it fast

"Hmm, she's very aggressive…"

"Whom are you talking about?" Suhaan asked

"Oh ho let it be na, we can find that later…" Rahul said, guessing it by Manish's face

"Later? But I want to know that now"

"Don't you think you have said it quite much of nonsense to Ashi?" Manish asked

"I did" he said sadly, "But I wasn't in my senses after what happened there"

"Ok we know that, but now go n say sorry to her" Manish said, "N till then we'll pray so that she forgives you"

"What?" he asked, "You think she won't?"

saanch_69 thumbnail

"I would like to think she would" Manish said, "But now you would know that how difficult it is to say sorry to a girl" he winked at Rahul but he kept quiet, "Rahul what's wrong?"

"Nothing" he said quickly

"Hey now do I need to say sorry to you to?" Suhaan asked as he neared him, he was still quiet, "Ok fine I'm sorry" as he made a face, before hugging him

"That's ok, but don't you dare say anything again like this" facing him now, "You are as much a friend as she is to me"

"Got that" he nodded fast

"Now go n return only after she forgives you" warned Rahul

"N what if she doesn't do that by the night?" asked Manish in a teasing tone

"Stop it Dude, don't scare me" he said

"Do I need to?" was a quick query, "You already are man"

"No it's not that, just that I have not done this to any girl, so….."

"We got it, now go" as he was pushed out, as he left Rahul passed on an assuring look to Manish placing his hand on his shoulder

"Don't worry it'll all be fine" he said

"Hmm" he smiled meekly before going off to his room

cccc

Suhaan knocked cautiously before entering the room, as Tamy came to open it

"Can I come in?" he asked softly

"Suhaan?" she asked as Ashi heard it but din't turn

"I wanted to talk to her, so……"

"Oh ya sure" she gestured him to come in, "Ashi…..Suhaan wants to talk to you"

"So, what can I do for that, who am I to stop him from doing anything?" she said quite angrily

"Ashi…." as she went to her, "Now when he has come to you, at least listen what he wants to say?"

"Ashi…." he started

"Just don't take my name" she said as a warning, n he nodded

"Ah….I'll be back soon" Tamy excused herself

"But Tamy…." he said as Ashi looked at him

"So you are still worried to be in the same room alone with me?"

saanch_69 thumbnail

"No…..I din't mean that"

"Then what do you mean now, that I was the one who had done it all to you?" she asked in a challenging tone

"No….."

"Or you might be thinking that may be I'm ashamed of what I had done to you, so am backing out, isn't it?"

"No…not that one either"

"Then you would say that….."

"Will you please stop it n let me talk?" he asked finally raising his voice over her

"You had said it all, Mr.Suhaan" she said

"No, I didn't"

"So just tell me what remains, I'll listen that too"

"I…..I'm sorry"

"What? The great Suhaan is sorry?"

"I'm really sorry for what I had said to you then" he uttered

"But you were right, weren't you?"

"Ya…..I mean no….I mean at that time I thought it was you" he tried to reason

"Great and very easily you believed that! How can you even think like that….that I could even think of doing that?"

"Ashi listen to me….."

"…..after knowing it all, how could you even think that about me" hot streams flowed down her cheeks, "N you went on to insult me in front of all?"

"I was not in my senses, please try to understand" his tone a pleading one

"Why would I? Did you believed me, no….."

"Ok fine I didn't, but you tell me if anything like this had happened to you then would you have believed me?" he asked

"Yes, I would have.." as he gave an unconvincing look, "Because I ….." she stopped realizing what she was about to say,

"Because?"

"Because I take you as my good friend but you don't n that's the main reason why you didn't believe me" she concluded

"No it's not true, n if it were not had been true then I would not have opened up to you about that thing" he spoke out in one breath as she looked at him, he stood puzzled at his own statement, "No no wait….I mean I consider you as a good friend too"