Fan Fictions

An Arrow of Love~RN fic..udtd-pgs 47 & 48 [9/6] - Page 15

saanch_69 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

"But…." she stopped seeing Ravs at a distance, as she ran to her, "U know Ravs, it was amazing. Ashi was so right, there's always a first time, u should try it too" she gladly said

"No thanx" as she went

"Now where are the boys gone?" asked Sonia

"Hey look they are racing" pointed one

"Come let's watch" as they ran to that side

"Wow, I wish I could do that too" said Ashi

"What……….. hugging him from behind?" asked Tamy in a whisper

"Tamy stop it" as Tamy let out a giggle

"I think they should return now, the sea is getting rougher" said one

"Why don't we tell them?"

"U think they will get to hear it, let's go the guard" as some rushed to him, Ashi kept watching him from the shore, she loved to watch him I such a sporting spirit, he had some pull in him, which urged her to stay hooked

After some time, they returned as per the guards notice. They took lunch at the nearby food joint, it was not of a hi-fi restaurant or something, but the food was filling enough. After the lunch they went to the Connaught peak.

"We will now be going to the Connaught peak" said Mr Dubey, "Connaught peak, the second highest peak of Mahabaleshwar stands amidst panoramic view of a green carpet. You can see sunrise as well as sunset from this point"

"And what are the activities available there?" asked Atul

"Well not much……….u can see the sunset over there" explained he n all others face gave a boring look

"Are we going to see only the sunset? How boring man" said Varun

"No I think there are some…….." said he

"Is Bunjee jumping available there?" asked Suhaan desperately

"I think they are" as his face lit up, "But they are done with artificial trekkers" he said

"No problem at all" said Suhaan n then turned back to Ashi, "Get ready…….Bunjee jumping is on its way" the thrill evident on his face, Ravs was obviously fuming even more with this

"That's great" Ashi replied

"If I'm not wrong, have u agreed to try it?" asked Tamy n Ashi nodded, "No way, I'll be calling Aunty right now"

"Tamy please, I have never tried some thing like this, please let me do it" she begged

"Rahul see what is she saying?" Tamy said turning to him

"Ashi, are you sure u can do that?" asked Rahul,

"Hmm, I'm" she said

"Did I say that someone has agreed to Suhaan's terms?" teased Manish

"No, its not that Manish…………" Ashi tried to explain but…

As soon as they reached Connaught point, Suhaan left for search of his adventure,

"Well, whoever wanna give it a try, can come with me……" he announced before leaving, but not before glancing at her once

"Tamy let's go" Ashi said as they followed with the others, most of the boys wanted it, but the girls followed it

They located the place quite sooner,

"I'll be trying it first" Ishaan said

"Oki boss plz do the honours" teased Manish

"All the best Dude" Suhaan said

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanch_69 thumbnail

"Hmm thanx" n his legs were tied together, n within a few moments he jumped, n they all clapped n cheered for him

"U know Tamy, there's also has an indepth meaning to this sport" Ashi said

"Meaning to this? N what is that?" she asked

"It shows that, no matter how down we descend, but we'll always be tied to our roots…….."

"Huh?" Tamy seemed confused

"Woo…..I have never heard something of this kind earlier" said Suhaan who had overheard them, as they looked at him, "U know I have done it many a times….. but its simply amazing"

"Thanx" Ashi said shyly,

"Suhaan she has more colours to her" Tamy said

"Seems like" he replied, n then Ishaan returned

"Wow, it's amazing" he declared

"Now it's my turn" as Suhaan ascended

"Suhaan, take care" Ashi said

"I'll don't worry" he smiled back, n similarly his legs were tied up n he was signaled to jump, n he did……..Ashi caught hold of Tamy's hand in a reflex

"He'll be fine" assured Tamy

"I know but……" she feared for him

"Do u still want to do it?" Tamy asked again, but Ashi didn't answer back, she was continuously looking at Suhaan, who seemed to enjoy the fall, was shouting in excitement, he was indeed a champ in this, fear couldn't touch him at all

He returned after a few minutes…..the look on his face clearly showed that he enjoyed it thoroughly

"Are u okay?" asked Ashi

"Of course I'm" he quickly replied, "Do I look bad?" as she nodded in negative, "Well, now its ur turn"

"Mine?" she asked

"Hmm……."

"Can't I do it after some more people?"

"U can, but actually, I fear that the light will be gone after a few moments…..so" Ashi stared at him, "Ashi, look at me"

"I'm okay" she said, reassuring herself

"Do u really want ot do it?" he asked, "Or u can back out, I promise no one will say anything to u"

"It's not about anyone saying anything about it, I really want to do it………"

"Then go for it…….jus close ur eyes if u feel like that" he said, "U can do it"

"Thanx"

"Ashi, take care"Rahul said while Tamy gave her a warm hug

She glanced at him before going, she was a bit nervous but she knew she could do that………n when her legs were tied, she closed her eyes once..

"Boss, just be a bit more careful…..its her first time" she heard him saying that to the controller

"Don't worry, I'll" he replied, she turned to look at him, he showed a thumbs up to her….

N then he asked her to jump, she closed her eyes n jumped, she had goosebumps in her stomach, but surprisingly that one face, which had confidence on her……….made her forget all her fears n she enjoyed the fall graciously…………

While he kept a close watch on her, well he was nervous for her, probably for the first time for anybody in his life…

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

saanch_69 thumbnail
That's all for now!!!!!!!!!

Thanx to IF especially for letting me post this
feedback thumbnail
Nice update... so  now Suhan has started to care for Ashi :) good
hopefully soon enough he'll start to discover the feeling for her.
keep up the good work and update soon :D
vvdn thumbnail
Hey Saanch,
       update is as usual rocking.......oh my god Ashi is tyring Bunjee  Jumping😲😲😲 is  she crazy😕 well  but uska ek fayda toh hai kyu😉
so finally hamare the gr8 Suhaan Malhotra started keep eye on girl that too on Ashi, that means kuch toh feelings hai magar anjan hai😉
          what i say about RAV's she is too much. Suhaan ne Ashi ka chehra padhna bhi shuru kar diya hai bina kahe hi jaan liya ke kisine toh use kuch kaha hai good, nice progress.
          i enjoy the teasing between all the group.... too good. plzzzzzz update soon.
waise i can't imagine RAV's face when Suhaan confess that he luv Ashi wo toh jalke khak ho jayegi i luv to c her face then so am waiting for that movment hope it comes soooooooon.
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wooooooooooow simply super,

weldun swweety,

thnx 4 the lovely update,

Aarthi
ashu20 thumbnail
hi
update was really very good
love
ashu

kads_8302 thumbnail
hi dear,
            first of all thanks for this big ud .... i have been waiting for this ud.... all the earlier ud i have read already n i was excited that what going to happen next n u kept me speechless... such a good ud..... well i liked all the parts where suhaan is knowing about ashi's different shades.... i loved tha parts where everytime suhaan scolds ravina.... hai ashi ne bataya bhi nahi aur suhaan n jaan liya ki ravina use bura bhala kaha.... now suhaan started reading ashi's eyestoo good soon he is going to read her heart also..... n ashi is totally in love with suhaan even though she is not aware of it....  aur ha suhaan ka bossy atitude ekdum mast.....   like these people i also don't like hostorical places instead of that i like adventures places....
    rahul and tammy pair is also nice..... aur ravs ke liye heels pheno aur suhaan se dur raho.... wow beeches n para gliding i love all this .... aur ashi ka jadu sab pe chal raha hai...  n ashi is brave girl... woh toh bungee jumping kar liya... n suhaan is impressed by ashi's meaning of bungee jumping.... how much both suhaan n ashi were concerned about each other that was lovely part..... u know last sunday only i went for rock climbing n it was so much fun.... n next week iam going for go-ape.... it will be so much fun like suhaan n ashi... n this is the reason i was waiting for ur this ud that what adventures is going to happen.... n waiting for next ud to see what next exciting things they r going to do...
bye kads
saanch_69 thumbnail
Here's the next part :

"Do u really think she'll do it?" asked Dolly to Ravs standing beside her, well they were there too

"Who cares? It matters nothing to me"

"Ya but it should ….." as Ravs faced her, "I mean I hope u havn't missed it out that Suhaan was really happy when he informed her about this…….."

"So what the hell of a difference does it make?" she shot back angrily

"Off ho, is it that u can't see or u don't want to see? Because u are not that dumb Ravs"

"How dare u?"

"Just think that if she succeeds then she'll be more dear to him……..n to top it all, u are not even doing any activity. I told u that u have to be like him to woo him, but u don't listen to me"

"But am not like him, I don't like doing all those stupid games, which he likes" she uttered

"Babes, u need to sacrifice some to get him, well it's totally your choice" Dolly said before leaving

"Hmm, I think she's right" Ravs thought but it was interrupted by a scream, "Who's that?"

"Just stop it" as Suhaan rushed to the controller, "I think she's not ok"

"What are u saying……" as he started

"Suhaan, Ashi……." Rahul came running to him

"I know, just a minute" he replied, "What are u waiting for?" turning to the man now

"But if she's not in her senses….." he reasoned

"Do as I say" Suhaan ordered in a no-nonsense tone

"Fine" as he turned the wheel to get her up n they rushed there, her face had gone bluer by then, her breath heavy when she was straightened

"Ashi, are u okay?" Tamy asked hugging her as she meekly nodded

"Everybody please back off, let her have fresh air" Manish said as Rahul just kept staring

"I don't understand why did u attempt it, in the first place?" Rahul snared at her as she her eyes searched him

"Rahul, let it be…….someone please bring some water" said Suhaan, "She'll be okay, it happens" as Ravs gave a stirdy look

"No Suhaan, it wouldn't have happened if u……"he stopped

"What are u saying…why would I?" as Ashi was given water

"I know u very well, so please stay out of it" Rahul shot back

"Great!" as he stood up n stormed out of the place

"Rahul that was rude" said Ankur,

"Now this is going to be fun" thought Ravs, "A nice way to……well" as a mocking smile spread to her lips

"If u know him well, then u must be knowing that he never forces anyone……" added Manish as Rahul kept quiet, as he himself  knew it well

A few moments later Ashi gained looked quite okay, n the tension too lowered, but Suhaan's anger refused to die down. The sunset point seemed gloomy at the very moment, with few concentrating on its actual beauty.Suhaan avoided Rahul in the trip back n Ashi was not in a position to sort things out then……

"Ah….Is Ashi okay?" asked Siya from outside

"Ya ya she's perfectly fine, come in" said Tamy

"Thank god u are okay.." said Neelu

"U scared us so much, u know we were so worried" said Siya

"I know, am so sorry for that" replied Ashi in a weak tone

"Why are u saying sorry dear, that's okay, we're just worried for u" reasoned Sheena

"Ya but for me, u people couldn't see the sunset on time" she sadly ended

saanch_69 thumbnail

"So what? Oh ho u are saying as such there are no sunsets in Mumbai" said Neelu, "Ya that's a different thing that we don't get enough time to look at it" n all laughed at this

"But what Rahul did was wrong, ok?" said Siya, Tamy knew this would disturb her

"What did he do?" asked Ashi

"Uff nothing much, it's all between boys……..u don't need to bother at all" cleared Sonia

"What are u saying Sonia? It's not at all like that" said Reema

"For god's sake, will anyone tell me, what happened?" she demanded

"Actually, Rahul was very worried to see u in that condition so…….." Tamy started

"Tamy please u can support him later on, just tell me what happened"

"He held Suhaan responsible for whatever happened to u" finished Siya

"What?" as she stood up, "But this is not right……."

"Ashi please don't get excited, u need to rest" said Neelu

"No, I need to talk to him…….where's he?" she asked

cccc

"Manish please, at least u don't say this" he said in an angry tone

"But Suhaan, u know him better, he had no intention to hurt u…….u know it don't u?" he asked

"I'm not bound to know everybody inside out" he clarified, "N look at him, didn't even think of saying sorry to me"

"May be he's scared of your anger" a voice said

"Ah shut up" he said n then turned to see, "Oh I'm sorry….how are u feeling now?" his tone softened a bit

"I'm feeling much……." he didn't even let her complete

"N what the hell do u think of yourself? If you were not confident in doing it, why the hell did u attempt it?"

"I was…" she was again cut; she glanced at Manish who thought it better to leave

"U know what that stupid is thinking……that I have forced u into this, did I do anything of that sort?" she was hardly given the time to nod properly, "Then why the hell he's blaming me for this?"

"Because he had to blame somebody" she simply said

"What?" he asked

"Look when someone is angry, he takes it out on someone close, isn't it?" as he stared at her, "Like u are doing now, on me… your friend" she smiled at her own words

"Really?"

"Hmmm, see u look much cooler now" she stated, "Don't u?"

"No, I'm not n I won't spare him either" he said

"Ya he deserves a scold for sure" she added,

"N u too…"

"U didn't answer me….."

"What?"

"That why did u attempt it when u were scared?"

"It's true that I wasn't confident enough, but………

"But what?"

"But you were…" she hesitated

"I din't get it still" he said

"I wanted to live up to your confidence" she shyly finished