excelent n 2222222222222222 gud dear, 👏 ,

simply super,

WAITN 4 THE NEXT, 😊

All the very best 4 the next update, 😳

Aarthi
vvdn thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Too Good,
   every word & line is just owsome. i just want to 🤗 ok n you know this for such a wonderfull updte so if want more then update soon.
             take care, luv you
saanch_69 thumbnail
~Seventeen~

She was pacing up in the hall, wen Rimi approached her, unable to watch it happen nemore,

"Maa, can't u plz sit n think?"

"U keep quiet, u won't understand it…………"

"But Di is grown up Maa, isn't she?"

"Ya she has given us enuf proof of that" she said, "If she had not said yes in the beginning, then this situation wud not hav been aroused at all"

"But Maa, I hav seen how u had convinced her for this, practically keeping no room for a denial"

"I hav done it all for her gud, I'm not her enemy"

"But let her decide na, wat is wrong or right for her…….." she was cut

"Rimi, keep quiet, these days u are talking too much, go up n study, no need to interfere in these things"

"But Maa…………."

"Go up right now" she repeated sternly n she went up dismissively

"No one's ready to accept the truth" slamming the door hard behind her, "Oh god plz help Di so that she cums out successfully" she prayed, "Shit, I shud hav gone with her na? I'm so sorry Di" she murmured, "Shud I call her now?" she thought, "No let her return, I'll wait for her" thinking she sat with her book, trying to concentrate hard, cudn't as her mind was reeling for her Di

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few minutes that she stayed mum, gathering the courage to say the needed,

"Aayesha?" he asked, "Are u ok?" she nodded

"Hmmm…..I jus wanted to say that….."

"U can't marry me, right?" she stared at him surprised, unable to utter a word, "So does ur parents know about him?"

"Who?" she asked

"The guy u want to marry"

"No its not that, actually……….."

"Don't worry, u can share it with me. Don't u think, I shud be knowing the exact reason, why u are rejecting me?"

"I…….I'm not" she said, "I had never thought it in weirdest dreams that I had to tell this to sumone, believe me, I never had any intention to hurt u"

"But u are" he said, "I mean, by not telling me the truth" he was indeed hurt, but didn't want to show her

"Oh god, wat shud I do, looks like he's not ready to believe that I don't hav any one else in my life" she thought

"Aayesha are u with me?"

"Ya, its jus that I don't know whether he feels the same for me or not……….."

"Oh, n then also u r ready to risk ur life for him?" he asked, "Lucky guy" he sighed, though he felt bad, but not jealous, he wasn't that type at all,

"My parents don't know about him at all" she said suddenly, as if to cover her lie up, "So plz don't………."

"I wudn't" he assured, "U can trust me on that"

"Thanx" she smiled meekly

"So how do u want it to be placed? I mean wud I say the truth to my family that u hav a problem, n so………"

"I don't know, wat will be right in this situation"

"Ohk, don't worry, I'll see wat can I do n then inform u, is that ok?" he asked n she nodded meekly

"Can I say sumthing to u?" she asked

"Sure"

"U are really a very nice person Sameer" she said

"I know that, may be overtly kind, as my brother says" she listened to him quietly, but he was now worried, knowing Suhaan well

"Why are u saying it like this?"

"Wat's the use of being so nice, I'm not him after all, the one u hav chosen" for a moment, she felt like she had taken the wrong decision, "Ah……….I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it that way"

"I know" she replied, "Wud u be ever able to forgive me?"

"U havn't done anything wrong, infact I'm happy that u had said this much earlier" he stated

"That means u r not angry with me"

"I'm not happy though, but surely not angry with u" he laughed over it

"Thanx" she said

"U r always welcum" he smiled, "Ok then, I'll call u wen Dad returns"

"Wen is he…………"

"May be day after tomorrow, I'll let u know, don't worry" standing up now, n she did too

"Bye" she said with a mild smile

"Take care" he said smiling bac

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He peeped in the room, his Dad was busy in his work, so he moved back instead of entering,

"Suhaan" called on seeing him n he turned, "Do u want to say anything?"

"No jus like that" he said hurriedly as his Dad stared at him, "Actually yes..........."

"From when hav u started thinking before saying anything?"

"Dad…………I'm sorry" he looked down

"Sorry……..for what? I don't see u anything wrong that u hav done"

"The way I behaved with u in the morning………."

"Ah………I know u better than urself, u don't need to explain me anything"

"Still I want to clear out my point, that day too, wen I had said those things to u, abt sending me to boarding, I didn't meant it like that………." his Dad listened patiently, "I know I hav hurt u so many times, not being able to be son u looked for, in me…….."

"U can't say this anymore Suhaan, u hav made me proud son"

"That was the sole reason why I came here, I was happy with myself, whatever I was, but u were not………."

"I jus wanted u to be responsible with ur age"

"N I wanted u to praise me" he said looking into his eyes directly

"Of course u deserve it"

"I used to wonder how cud Bhai be so perfect, wen I was not, u liked him n depended so much on him, unlike me" he said, "I was not jealous of him, but somewhere deep down, I wanted to be like him"

"But u never needed to……….."

"I did. May be to prove myself well that I too can" his Dad came n hugged his son tight to himself

"Ok I got it, now that u hav proven urself, so u can think that I wud rely on u for these matters"

"But returning Mumbai means, returning to my old life, more or less the same old friends n u know………" he said facing him

"Of course I know, wudn't expect to join me there outright, u can take ur own time, but I don't expect u to be the same again" Suhaan smiled slightly

"I won't I promise, but I need time for that"

"Ohk fine" he declared, "I'll give u sum"

"Can we go sumwhere out for dinner? When's the flight?" Suhaan asked, he felt much lighter now, being able to say it all

"Ya sure we can surely go out, but are u done with ur packing?"

"I'll do it wen we are back"

"I hope we won't be late for the flight"

"We won't" n soonafter we see the father son duo to set out for a dinner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashi called up Rimi the moment she came out n hired a cab,

"Di, where are u?" a tensed voice was heard

"I hav told him……….."

"Wat? Wat hav u told him?"

"I'll tell u all, once I reach home"

"Ohk but………."

"Rimi plz, I'm cuming, for now jus go n inform Maa that all's fine"

"Cum fast, I'm waiting" n ran to inform her Maa

Sameer was too, in not much of a different situation, thinking about how to tell it to his Mom, n Dad, as he knew it can affect their business relations too………..

"Will it be fine if I say, she said that she can't marry, or will it be better to say that I rejected her" he was thinking really hard, "But then I need to support my rejection with a solid reason" various things were taking rounds in his mind, "Wat wud I say to Dad? N Suhaan? He'll surely not be able to think the way I'm…………"

Thinking all this wen he reached home, as assumed his Mom n Di were waiting, he thought of avoiding it, but…….

"Sameer" his Mom called out, n he had to stop,

"Mom, guess wat?" he said in a cheering tone

"Wat?" she asked

"Suhaan's cuming back, he called me n informed"

"Really, wen?"

"May be on Friday (that was day after tomorrow)"

"That's a great news, but wat abt ur meeting with Aayesha?" she asked concerned

"Exactly Sameer, u are not talking abt it all" Snigs added

"Mom, I need to think on that" he said

"Think wat?"

"Whether I shud marry her or not" he plainly said

"Wat are u talking Sameer? U know that we hav already informed our people about your marriage"

"Mom plz let me talk with him" she said, "Sameer, is there anything serious?" Snigs asked

"Of course it is, after all its about my life, I need to think it all over again"

"But weren't u sure that u wanted to marry her?"

"Di, I didn't knew her that much, n everybody looks so perfect from outside"

"Hav u cum to know anything new about her?"

"Ya, I hav"

"Wat it is?"

"She's not my type at all, she's very different Di, I'm not sure whether she's the right one for me"

"But……….."

"Off ho Di, let me think over it, then I'll tell u" he said suddenly to change it, "Aren't u happy, that Suhaan's cuming?"

"Ya I'm but………"

"Plz Di I can handle all these things, let Dad be bac then I'll tell him, don't worry"

"Are u sure u are making it right?"

"Of course" saying he went straight to his room

"I don't believe it" she thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment Ashi entered, her mother started with her bundle of questions, but jus said,

"Maa, I hav said it all, clearly to him"

"N then wat did he say? Is he ok?"

"How can he be ok Maa?" Rimi interfered

"Shut up Rimi" she got another one

"I don't know Maa" she said sadly, "But he had told me that he'll inform me wat he does………"

"Wat do u think he'll do?"

"I don't know Maa, I'm exactly where u are" she stated

"I don't know wat u had said to him, n how is he going to manage this?" she said

"Believe me Maa, I tried my best, but not everything is in my hands" she pleaded

"When it was in ur hands, u didn't care………." that was it for Ashi, she herself was tensed, n then her mother held her responsible, tears had cum up in her eyes n she ran up to her room

"Off ho Maa, she's saying na she tried her best, n u are going on n on……."

"U two girls will make me completely mad" n Rimi excused herself from her Maa, sensing that it was her turn to hear all

"Di wat happened? Why are u crying?" she asked on entering

"I don't know why Maa always says like this"

"Let it be na, is it anything new to u?"

"But……….."

"Leave it, tell me wat did u say to him?"

"It went fine though……..until…………."

"Until wat?"

"He thought that I'm not marrying him, b'coz I hav sumone else in my life"

"Wat? Didn't u clear it out?"

"I tried to, but he said that he has the right n all to know the truth…….."

"So u said yes to that?"

"I didn't hav much of a choice, he was not ready to believe it otherwise"

"Hmmm I never knew he was like this……."

"But I had backed it up" she said

"Wat?"

"That my Maa-Baba don't know abt the person in my life, so…….then he said that he wud not tell any body about this"

"How sweet of him" she said

"Ya that he is"

"Don't worry, if he had said that, he won't say that to anybody" she assured her

"Hmmm seems like"

"N u are not going to meet him soon, neither we know them so well, so u can be rest assured that everything will settle down soon" she happily declared

That's all for now 😊

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
excelent sweety,hatz of 2 u, 👏 loved it a lot,
bus waitn 4 them 2 be 2gether, 😳

dialogues simply super thz time sweety,

excelent n fabulous, 👏 ,

all the best 4 the next update, 😳

Aarthi
vvdn thumbnail
Too Good, owsome plzzzzzz update soon
👏
saanch_69 thumbnail
~Eighteen~

Sameer was thinking of different ways to convince his family, he knew it very well that his Di hadn't believed even a single excuse he had jus gave, but wat might appear to be a decent one, was still unknown to him……..

On the other side, Suhaan was getting impatient as his Bhai has still not sent him the pics, so he called him up. It was midnight there, but Sameer was unable to sleep

"Suhaan?" looking at the screen, "Has he cum to know of nething?" he thot, "How cud he?" he thot again as he took it

"Wat took u so long?" came a quick query

"Is it a time to call Suhaan?" he asked

"Where are the pics?"

"Wat pics?" he, utterly confused

"Very smart" Sameer had totally forgotten abt those, "U had promised me that u'll send her pics, wat's her name?"

"Oh I totally forgot"

"Now u'll be forgetting me also" he nagged

"Wen's ur flight?"

"I'm at the airport itself" he blankly answered

"Oh gud, then u'll see those pics once u are here"

"U are kidding me right?"

"Why?"

"Why wud I see her pics then? U wud take me to meet her" Suhaan was changing for his Bhai

"Huh?" he asked confused

"U hav to"

"Ohk I'll"

"Gud, then me cuming fast"

"Hmm" he seemed to be lost in his thots

"Ok fine, u seem sleepy, GN"

"Yup Gn" n he hung up, "How wud he react wen he'll cum to know of the truth, that I'm not marrying her" he thot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the breakfast table, her Dad listened to her side of the story, wat actually she had said to Sameer, n wat did he say to that, unlike her mother's version wat he had listened to last night,

"I'm proud of u beta" he uttered, surprising Ashi

"Baba" her voice heavy

"U know wen I told u to do that, I had never expected u to do it actually, but u had made it"

"Yipppee" said an excited Rimi, "See Maa, u were scolding her jus like that"

"How many times do I need to tell u, not to talk in all matters?"

"Sorry"

"Maa plz, I'm sorry for wat I had done" Ashi said

"Why are u sorry? U had done the right thing" whispered Rimi to her, n she gave bac a look, n Rimi stopped

"Maa, plz I promise I wud never do nething like this ever again"

"Look Ashi, I'm not angry at u, jus that I'm worried for wat will happen next………"

"Don't worry, she has done hers', now I'll do mine" her Baba assured, "I'll talk to Mr.Malhotra, once he returns"

"Then I'm left with nothing to say" her Maa said, giving way to a smile

"Thanx Maa" said Ashi as she went to hug her, "U are the sweetest"

"No Baba is the sweetest" argued Rimi in a playful tone

"Uff, u r too much Rimi" Ashi, rolling her eyes

"No, I'm three four five much" n Rimi gave her typical naughty smile, biting her lip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suhaan was finding it difficult to sit back more, stucked in that place anymore, seeing him in a restless position, his Dad said

"I wonder how might u hav dun all those work in office?"

"Why? Do u hav any doubt whether I had done it or not?"

"Then why are u so restless? We hav almost reached"

"Ya, but I hav nothing much to do here" he said

"Why don't u go thru the Marios' reports?" suggested he

"Looks like u havn't noticed it here" showing him his lappy by his side

"Wen did u do it?"

"Wen u were sleeping last night?"

"Hmm, I need to go thru the decision of giving u a break"

"Why's that?"

"I might need u, simple"

"U won't" he said, "Bhai will never let u feel that, he's jus perfect"

"I know, but that does not mean u r getting a long gap" he warned

"U don't need to tell me that" smiling he said

And after sum hours, their flight landed; n it took them about an hour to reach home, n this time he seemed happier, like he had been able to resurface himself,

"Mom, Dids" he shouted on entering

"Suhaan" said Snigs, "Mom look who's here"

"Dids how are u?" he asked hugging her

"I'm fine, tell me how are u?"

"How do I look?" he asked

"Hmm" she looked him up n down, "A bit slimmer"

"How's that possible in two weeks?" he asked

"Suhaan" his Mom called

"Mom" as he rushed out to her n hugged her

"Promise me u won't do anything like that again?" she asked in a teary voice

"He won't" his Dad answered for him, as her mother turned towards him, "Now ur Suhaan will never be do anything wrong" a sense of pride cud easily be made out from his voice, as he looked at Suhaan for a nod

"I promise, if I hav to, I'll inform u"

"No u are not going anywhere"

"Ohk I'll not" he replied, "Tell me where's Bhai?" their faces faded out a bit with the mention of him, as they knew it very well wat Sameer meant wen he said he's not marry her

"Where else, in the office!" Snigs managed

"I don't believe it, he knew I was cuming, n then too?"

"U know na Suhaan, he's been busier after Dad left"

"Ya Dids, but……. ohk no probs, I'll go to meet him right there"

"No he might be busy right now, call him now, can meet him once he's back"

"No way, I'm going now" he said rushing out

"Suhaan………."

"Wat's wrong Snigdha?" her Dad asked

"Dad after u left, Sameer went to meet Aayesha n…….

"I wud give Bhai a surprise today" he thot while entering the office,

"Gud morning Sir" sumone greeted him,

"Morning" he replied, "Hey where's Bhai?" he asked

"Sameer Sir is in a meeting at the moment" he said

"Hmmmm, meeting, no probs, I'll wait" as he entered Sam's cabin, "Lemme call Manish till then" as he did

"Suhaan"

"Guess where am I?"

"Where?"

"I'm back"

"No kidding"

"No, I'm not, I'm really back" he assured

"That's the best thing to happen, wen?"

"Today itself, n far more better thing is that Dad has given me a break from work" he said happily

"Wow, such gud news" he replied, "So we can see u back in action now right?"

"I think so too"

"Where are u now?"

"Office"

"Jus now u said that Uncle has given u a break, n then………"

"No no, I'm here to meet Bhai. Do u know he's getting engaged?"

"No I didn't knew that'

"That's why I came so hurriedly"

"Ohk, so meet up at lunch?"

"Yup done, I'll call on Rahul too"

"That's ok" n later on Suhaan called on Rahul, who was equally delighted to hav him bac, n asked to meet him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I had never expected this to happen" Mr.Malhotra said

"Ya u know that day he suddenly told that Aayesha is not at all like him" his wife said

"But he never said anything like this before?"

"That is wat I'm thinking, infact he seemed happier after it was fixed"

"Sumthing has surely happened, or he had not said like that" he said

"I know but wat?"

"That only Sameer can tell, I'll talk to him"

"Ok, how was Suhaan when u met him?"

"Ah he was fine, but………."

"Wat we had heard about him was right?" n he nodded her

"I found him sleeping on the office table"

"Oh, but he's looking very joyous n seems like u two had………"

"We had a great time together, probably for the first time he had spoken out his heart to me, it felt as if I was knowing him all over again"

"U don't know I'm so happy hearing all this, but I jus fear how will he react wen he gets to know that Sameer's……." her face saddened a bit at this

"He's changed, will understand wat his Bhai might be going thru, I know"

"Hmm, lets hope for the best, I'm worried for Sameer"

"So I'm, but one thing I'm sure of, there's sumthing serious or Sameer wud not hav said anything like this" she nodded to this

After the meeting got over, wen Sameer entered the cabin,

"Hello" said Suhaan, making a heavy voice, was sitting with the chair turned

"Who's that?" he asked surprised, as he crossed the distance, found Suhaan, "Suhaan?"

"Of course! Who else can do such a thing Mr.Sameer Malhotra" he smiled

"Its so nice to see u back" he said hugging him

"But I'm not happy with u………" said with a mock anger

"Why? Wat hav I done?"

"U know it's the first time, u were not there to receive me at the airport?"

"Ya, I know" he smiled, "But u see I was busy…….."

"Ok fine, u were, but u'll hav to pay for it"

"Ok ready, say wat it is?"

"U wud take me to Bhabhi today" Sameer knew he was trapped

"That's not possible" he declared outright

"Ok fine, then I'll be returning soon n stay there as long as want to. I came back only for u, n now u are not even listening to me"

"Suhaan, that's not possible" he repeated again

"But why?"

"B'coz………." he waited impatiently, "B'coz I'm not……."

"Wat u are not?" his level of curiosity raised

"I mean she's not here"

"She's not here? Then where?"

"I don't know"

"I don't believe this, she mus hav told u"

"Hav u contacted ur frnds that u are here?" he tried to turn the matter

"Ya, I'm seeing them at lunch" glancing at the watch, "Oh shit, it's already 1, I shud run"

"U better do that"

"But u be ready, b'coz wen I cum back I'll not be leaving u" he warned naughtily

"Ok ok u go now" he replied, "I wud hav to tell u all today once u reach home tonight, I can't lie any more" he thot waving at him

Ashi was getting bored at home, as she was strictly instructed by her mother not to take part in the carnival, b'coz of which her classes were suspended for a while.

"Maa" entering the room, though she knew that her mother has forgiven her, there was sumthing that was stopping her to talk freely, "I want to ask u sumthing"

"Hmmm, I'm listening, say it" she replied, without looking at her, busy in arranging sum things

"U had asked me not to take part in the carnival, so I stepped out, but now, as everything is fine, can I………….."

"U mean u want to take part now?" she nodded sadly

"Actually I have been getting bored like this, no college n nothing else to do…….."

"As u wish, but isn't it too late for that?"

"No Maa, I'll manage, I hav talked to Nisha, she'll do it all"

"Oh that means u had done it all, n are here jus for my permission?" she asked sternly

"No I didn't mean that……….."

"Ohk ok go now, but always remember…….."

"No late nights, promise" she completed her, "Luv u Maa"

"Luv u too" she replied smiling

As they met again, it didn't seem as if they had not met for days, their friendship even looked stronger with distance,

"So Mr.Suhaan Malhotra is back after winning the world?" teased Rahul

"Did I ever loose it?" he shrugged

"No he means the way u went; we were really tensed for u" explained Manish

"My god u all are speaking as such I had gone really to do anything to myself" he said, "As u had made it" looking at Manish

"But that did help!" he stated

"hmmm, it did" he agreed

"So tell us how was ur the night life this time?" Rahul asked

"Night life?" asked Suhaan, "Ah it was fun as usual"

"Like wat?"

"Like going thru reports n deals, no one wud hav ever enjoyed it like this I hav" he said smirking

"My god, this is unbelievable" stated Rahul, "I can't believe that sumone cud change so radically"

"Not everyone, but Suhaan, isn't it?" finished Manish

"Yep, n now I hav gained back Dad's assurance n I feel on top" he declared loudly

"Hey that's gud"

"I know" said Suhaan, soon their lunch came n they had a nice time together, they went to sum places. Rahul had left them as he had sum work to do, so the two of them met few others in time,

"Hey Suhaan we hav been planning for a outing next month" said Ishaan (a frnd), "I'm sure u wud not like to miss it"

"Outing? Where?" asked Manish

"Let's see, we havn't zeroed in on anything, but its gonna be fun for sure"

"U can count on me then" said Suhaan

"Me too, but where?" asked Manish

"Relax yaar, we'll fix up everything once we meet in the pub tonight"

"I won't be there tonight" declared Suhaan

"U won't be there? But why?" asked one

"My Bhai is getting engaged; n I need to be with him dude"

"Ohk fine, we wud discuss it n let u know, u can suggest sumthing too"

"I'll but later" saying he stood up

"Are u leaving now only?" asked Manish

"Ya, its almost evening, Bhai mus be back by now, I hav to talk to him"

"Cya tomorrow"

"Bye guys" as he excused himself

As he was driving back, he felt tired, not hav been rested since he had landed, n he had not even slept well the last night. Driving down a by-lane, he went slow, closed his eyes for a sec, as they were paining much, n in that lil time, didn't notice, wen sumone had cum in front of his car, n he pushed the brake at once…………

The girl in front let out a scream n his car was hit by another one at the back, as he had stopped it all of a sudden,

"Can't u see properly?" asked the man in the other car, cuming to him

"I can, but I think u can't see that there's sumone in front" he stated cuming out too, n he was seen by that girl

"No, this can't be true" she thot, "I'm going mad, why does he not get the hell out of my mind?" she asked herself, but she was sure, he was in real, she cud hear him talk. As she tried to get up, being a bit hurt with the sudden fall, but she did, as she didn't want to face him

"Oh is he alright?" asked the man

"It's a girl I think. Let's see" as they went to her but…….she had already been walking though limping, "Excuse me" he said n she began walking faster, "Hello" he ran to her, she can sense it, "Are u okay ma'am?" n she froze right there, biting her lip

That was too much for one update 😊 Hope it was gud enuf
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey simply super,hatz of 2 u dear. 👏 ,

dialogues were simply 2 gud sweety,

love thz a lot,keep up the gud work, 😳 😃

All the very best,

Aarthi
ashu20 thumbnail
hi
read ud..
just enjoyed it..
saanch_69 thumbnail
Well am not too happy with the no of readers, 😭 thanx to them who are steady 😊

I'll not be able to update for a while now, as my exms hav started, so am updating two chapters at once, hope it fills the gap, provided there's any   😆
saanch_69 thumbnail
~Nineteen~

"But Sameer wat had happened that u r saying all this?" he asked

"Dad, I din't knew that she was like this" he reasoned

"Suddenly wat hav u come to know, let me also know?"

"She's not like me" he hurriedly said

"Now wat do u mean by that?" his Mom asked

"Mom, I told u na, she's so very different"

"Ok, fine she's different, not like u, I won't force u, but at least say wat happened that day, for which u hav taken such a decision?" he asked

"Dad I think, she's been forced into this marriage"

"Did she say this herself?" she asked

"How can nebody tell this Mom? I found out sumwat from her words"

"Hmmmm, not a matter, I can ask Mr.Bedi that" his Dad said

"Dad no, plz"

"But who else we are going to clarify it?" asked he

"May be I'm wrong, may be she has sum other problem"

"Then wat do u want me to do?"

"I don't think this is going to work" Sameer declared

"So u hav already decided?" he asked

"He's right as…………"

"Oh so u too are of the same opinion" a bit surprised, "Let me first clarify with Mr.Bedi"

"If u ask, then too, do u think they are going to accept it, if they are really forcing her?" she reasoned, "N if this is true wat Sameer had felt, then it'll be of no good to nebody"

"But how can u make this decision on the basis of simply a doubt?"

"Dad plz, I don't want this to happen"

"Ok but wat wud I say to him?"

"Jus say that we are not in favour of this marriage" his Mrs told

"N the reason is…….?"

"That I don't want it" declared Sameer

"Hmmm, that will be ok" she added

"Fine if u two are saying, I wud do it" he said

She didn't answer him, n thus he asked again,

"Hello, are u okay?"

"Hmmm"

"I don't think so, u are limping" n yet again she kept silent, "Excuse me………." facing her now, n she immediately closed her eyes, "You" he said loudly, n she saw him standing him right in front

"Yup, ne problem?"

"I shud hav guessed it, noone else can bump into me like this"

"Don't u think u owe a sorry to me?"

"Sorry? For wat? The fault is equally your's"

"My fault, how's that?"

"Ya, can't u cross the road carefully?"

"N can't u drive carefully?" she argued bac

"I did, it was jus…….." n he was cut

"Excuse me" the man said, n they looked at him, "Are u fine?"

"Ya, I'm, thanx" she replied sweetly

"Ohk then why are u two arguing?"

"We are not" he mouthed quickly

"Ohk, do u live nearby?" he asked her again

"Ya nearby" Suhaan was even more surprised by her lie but simply stared

"Cum on then I'll drop u" he suggested n Ashi didn't know wat to answer

"No that's fine, he'll drop me" saying she grabbed Suhaan's arm, jus to show that she was close to him, n this time he was jus shocked at this act of hers'

"Do u know each other?"

"Ofcourse, we are friends, right Suhaan?" she looked at him

"Hmmm…………. ya we are" he added sensing that she was reluctant to go with the man

"Fine then I wud leave" he left looking a bit disheartened

"He's gone"

"I can see very well see that" she said

"Then leave my hand" he ordered

"Oh sorry" a bit embarrassed by her stupidity

"Its ok, bye" he said n turned to leave

"Can't u really drop me?" she asked arrogantly

"I thought u lived nearby n thus wud manage" he replied teasingly

"That was for that man, but u know where I live, isn't it?"

"Hmmmm unfortunately I know"

"Wat's unfortunate in that?"

"Nothing, can we go?" nodding she accompanied him towards the car

The moment he started, she opened her queries,

"Why did u lie to me?"

"Wat?"

"That u live in Malabar Hill" confronting him

"We do live there" she stared at him, "I mean we hav a house there"

"But u didn't stay there?"

"Ah…..not now"

"N u went to London na?"

"Why are u asking me all this?"

"Can't I do that to a friend"

"Ok, so can I know wat's ur name?" he asked, "I'm sorry I forgot that" in a low tone

"That's fine, after all we met only once"

"Actually twice" correcting her, "But u seem not to forget my name" now how can she tell him that she was time n again reminded of him

"Can't u forget that brawl?"

"Provided u don't bump into me again"

"I'll try my best not to" smiling she replied

"Thank heavens" making a face

"Ok me Aayesha" she introduced herself yet again

"Hmmm, nice"

"But u can call me Ashi, like all"

"Ashi?" he said n she smiled at this, "Cute one"

"Did anybody tell u that u hav changed a lot?"

"Everybody, London seems to hav changed me fully"

"No city can change sumone, its within ourselves wat we want to be"

"Really?" she nodded bac, "So u mean u hav chosen to be a stupid…….."

"This is not fair, I'm praising u n u are…….."

"Jus joking, can't I do that to a frnd?" repeating her words to her

"So wen did u come back from London?"

"Today itself"

"Rahul knows?"

"Yup, already met" n soon they reached her house, she got out

"Thanx" n she turned to leave, but faced him again, "I liked talking to u today, unlike………."

"I know" he said smiling bac, "May be because I hav changed right?"

"Yup cya"

"Bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Malhotra called up Mr.Bedi, as planned, to say that this marriage will not take place

"Mr. Bedi, Mr. Malhotra here" he said

"Yes Mr.Malhotra, gud evening" he had guessed it immediately the reason behind its call

"I had called up jus to inform that this marriage might not work………."

"Ya I was keen on telling this to u too" he said

"Actually I don't think that anyone shud be forced into any relation, so I think it'll be okay if we end it right here"

"I'm so sorry Mr.Malhotra for wat had happened but…….."

"I can understand it completely, infact I'm glad that its not too late for all this"

"I can't thank u enuf for being so considerate"

"Please don't even mention it, these things keep happening" he assured

"I hope we wud continue our professional relations as always"

"Oh sure, I'm not the one to mix my personal life with that of my professional one"

"I can't say so much better I'm feeling now"

"That's alright Mr.Bedi, I'll talk to u later"

"Surely Gud night"

"Gud night" as he hung up, "Hmmm, so its done" he said turning to his wife n son

"That's better" she said, Sameer too felt burden free

"But by the words it seemed that he was expecting this from me………"

"May be she has told him sumthing about this"

"Ya I too agree with Mom, that's pretty possible"

"Ok whatever may be the case, its over"

"No Suhaan still doesn't know anything of this" Sameer said

"Where's he?" he asked

"Not yet returned" his Mom said

"Is this boy again going to turn that way?" he asked in surprise

"He's jus arrived, may be he's busy with his friends" Sameer suggested

"On the first day itself, he's so busy with them, I fear………"

"Uff ho, u only said that he's been so responsible, n now u are saying that………let him enjoy himself" she said

"Ok I shall wait for his return, he had told that he'll not spare me, n I need to tell him this"

"Hmmm, I hope he gets it right" murmured his Mom

Sameer entered his room, in deep thoughts, he knew that the moment Suhaan returns he wud hav to tell him all, he knew he wud hav to hide sumthing, but was not sure whether he can do that to him or not,

"I don't know how is he going to take it?" he thot, "But I need to do it, if I don't tell him, he wud ask me to take him to Aayesha, which is not possible………..I hav to, whatever happens I hav to deal with it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashi went into her room, immersed in sum thoughts, thoughts of him, earlier she used to ask herself that why doesn't he talk nicely to her, but now she was experiencing an unknown feeling with his name itself,

"He has really changed, I can never imagine that he wud talk to me so nicely after that day, infact I had thought that he wud fight more, but……..he had taken me over completely surprised" she thought

She went on thinking that the way he looked at her when she held his arm, like she cud still sense the strong muscles under her soft palm, his eyes always had attracted her, they had sum deeper meaning to them, she cud hear her name "Ashi" wen he took it, n stated it as "Cute" it immediately brought a smile to her lips, as she went on thinking, a glow was noticed on her face,

"My name is indeed cute" she said with pride

"Di" shouted Rimi, n she was broken out of her spell

"Why are u shouting stupid?" she asked, her heart beating fast

"U are stupid, not me" she replied, "From the last few minutes I'm calling u but u are lost sumwhere, god knows where"

"Nothing"

"Then why are feeling proud abt ur same old name?"

"Wat do u hear?" she asked worried that wat she had mouthed

"Everything u said"

"Like wat?"

"Oh ho, why are u so worried, I'll not tell anybody"

"I know u very well, u havn't heard anything, jus teasing me" Ashi declared

"I don't know" she smirked

"Ok now will u please tell me why were u calling me?"

"Ya sure, Mr.Malhotra had called up Dad today in the evening…….."

"So wat did he say?" her voice tensed

"Relax Di, everything's fine"

"Oh ho u tell me na" she urged

"He had called it off"

"Wat?"

"Of course the marriage, silly girl" hitting her head playfully

"Really?"

"Do u think I can joke even with this thing?"

"No, I know my sweet sis very well" she hugged her tight, "I'm so happy Rimi"

"I'm happy too, for u"

Suhaan knew where to head once he was home, he went straight to his Bhai's room, in sheer excitement didn't even care to look whether he's in the room or not………

"Bhai, I'm home" he called out on entering, but he wasn't there, "Oh so he's not here" he said n went towards the door but stopped suddenly thinking about sumthing, "So wat if he's not here, I can see Bhabhi's pic, if I find sum" he thought, n thus he started searching his drawers, was going even thru the files, "Huh quite a time pass" he smiled

He was going on searching from one drawer to another, but all in vain, "Where the hell has he kept them, right in his heart, I guess" he laughed at his own thought

"Suhaan" he asked, a slight panick was noticed in his voice, seeing him search like that, "Wat are u doing here?"

"Relax Bhai, I won't steal anything from u"

"Don't be stupid, wat are u looking for in the drawer?"

"Bhabhi's pics……..but u seem to be smarter huh?"

"There's no need to see them" he said sternly

"But why? N where were u?" he asked, "Surely on the phone talking to her right?"

"Will u plz stop it?" he shouted

"Bhai, wat's wrong with u?" he was shocked by such a reaction of his Bhai, as Sameer has never done that before, especially to him, "I was jus joking. I didn't know u wud take it like this" he stated

"Look Suhaan, I'm not marrying her, is that clear?"

"Not marrying her?" he asked, "I din't get it. U din't tell me anything like this wen I came to u today, n wat happened all of a sudden?"

"Nothing had happened all of a sudden, I had realized lately that she's not the kind of girl I want to spend my life with……….."

"I don't believe this, u are lying"

"I don't need to lie, it's the truth"

"No its not, I had felt the happiness in ur voice wen he last talked"

"I was happy then, but not now……."

"Oh so u din't tell me as I was cuming home, was ur wedding really fixed or it was too planned?"

"U can think whatever u like to"

"I don't want to think whatever I like to; I want to know the truth"

"I had already told u wat I had to"

"No u had told me only that the wedding is not taking place, n the rest is a lie" Sameer knew he was caught, this is wat he had feared

"No, I'm not lying"

"I know u very well Bhai, u don't step out once u take the decision, it has to be sumthing with the girl, I'm sure"

"Suhaan" he stared at him surprised

"Bhai, the truth" he warned

"Suhaan, I had really not lied to u"

"Again another one" he shrugged, "Its pretty clear on ur face that u are lying"

"Suhaan" his eyes had adorned by then with sum drops, n he hugged him, not being able to hold bac any more,

"Bhai, plz tell me wat happened?"

"She has sumbody else in her life" he said

"Wat?" facing him now, "Then why the hell did she had agreed for the marriage earlier"

"I think she was forced"

"By whom?"

"Her parents, though I'm not sure"

"Wat kinda parents are they?" giving out a disgusting look, "N I wonder how she herself is?"

"No she's not bad"

"Bhai, plz stop being so nice, at least now look at it from the realistic point"

"I'm being real, she's not, I know her well"

"U hav a bad habit of trusting people so soon"

"Suhaan plz, I don't want to talk about this anymore"

"Ok fine, I understand, I'll talk to u later"

"Hmmm, ok" Sameer said, "Suhaan plz don't say this to anybody else, not even Di"

"U r too much Bhai" he said, "I won't" he went out, "But I surely need to find who it was" he thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~