India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

That was Unbelievable !!!!

dsrscore1 Newbie
dsrscore1
dsrscore1

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Gunny not trusting Vidya was unbelievable. Even Major Sharma inspite of knowing the past of Vidya  believes her to be the Spy. DJ's better improve the show as Vidya's Character is loved by many like me.That poor girl in order to remove her lover( Gunny) from trouble finds herself there.Cry

Post your views.

pinka28 IF-Rockerz
pinka28
pinka28

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dsrscore1

Gunny not trusting Vidya was unbelievable. Even Major Sharma inspite of knowing the past of Vidya  believes her to be the Spy. DJ's better improve the show as Vidya's Character is loved by many like me.That poor girl in order to remove her lover( Gunny) from trouble finds herself there.Cry

Post your views.

roa mat

yaar maine LRL nahin dekha new season per LRLF k through aur thanx to frnds like u of IF mujhe thoda bhut VG k bare mein pata hai

so what i got from that is vidhya is in love with some vansh who is dead and gunny looks like him.. and he was posted in same vil when that vansh case happend....

and these days  vidhya had something wrong and evryone that gunny also   think of her as untrustable...

to suno meri theory ye khati hai ki sare linkup ko joda jaye ki gunny looks like him, he was posted at same time same vilage, very interested in vidya and feels the same when she told him abt vansh and get lil imotional abt vidya[ as saw that majr women dlg today]

ye sab mila ker mujhe aisa lgta hai ki VNASH+GUNNY.. that means ki ho skat hai gunny hi vansh ho ... ya gunny hi vahan vansh ban k gaya ho...

kyonki mujhe pata chala tha ki unki shadi nahin hui thi , aur vidhya vansh se kafi dino bad mili thi infact almost 10-12yrs mili thi...to hos akta hai

ki gunny hi vahan vansh ban k gya ...

meri thory sir do bato pe sachi ho skati hai

agar vidya usse vansh se 10-12 yer bad mili

second unhone kabhi shadi nahin ki i mean vansh died just before of merrige

think abt

and sorry agar maine kuch bhi gaalt likha ho to... kyonki main sirf IF pe ati hun LRL nahin dekhti....

quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
hey Anshu...ur views r totally right...tumhari tarah main bhi sirf IF par aati hun...Lrl nahin dekhti...yahin se sab pata chal jaata hai ki show mein kya ho raha hai....
-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
thats a good theory, maybe Vansh and Gunny are the same person. But than who did she see dying that day? ahhh so confusing!
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
DUNNO!!!!...I like vidya, n I dun think gunny doesnt trust her as such...

luv left right left...d whows going ind rite direction now acc/- 2 me...its showing loads of scopes of improvements...
sournsweet Goldie
sournsweet
sournsweet

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
n I hav no idea abt vansh much as I havnt cn dose epis...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top