•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Am still confused..wat was the point on him agreeing to marry that Churail.....?..🤢....he had the perfect oppurtunity to get Heer.....😭...i knew he wud be ahead of  Heer At sacrificing.......😭🤢.silly boy.........

ofcourse..he wont marry her...😊.......wont he?😕

Edited by sweet_chilly - 15 years ago
U cant blame him can u?

He doesnt know if Heer loves him and the fact that she is now engaged to another guy makes matter worse for him.

As far he is concerned the girl he loves is engaged to someone else and has not given any indication so far that she is unhappy about it or has even feelings for Prem (not her fault though, never got a proper chance/talk both of them).

So he must have thought, my love was a failure atleast let me honour my parents wishes and try to move on.

But yes i am extremely disappointed at the turn of events too.

shwetha

^ Shwetha!! Well said 👏 👏 I agree with evry word you have types, esp the last sentence!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He never really said he agreed to marry Ash. He said he will marry the person his parents have chosen. Heer is technically the person that the parents chose. Ash wasn't really chosen for prem, she was pretty much forced on the family by that fake letter. It was forced not a choice.
coz its a K serial-lol
even i dont know why he wud agree to marry ash
why dont he just marry heer!!

He will marry her because he can sacrifice himself just to make Lalit uncle happy!

And now that he knows about Heer's engagement to Manmeet he must feel that Heer doesn't love him😕

But I hope that in tomorrow's episode we'll get PH scenes where he will realise that Heer has feelings for him too!😊

but surely..taklu shd hv realised by now dat Prem isnt happy... 😭 ...arrgh........
Come on now, this is an K soap, did you really think that she would make it that easy. We all know how she works her dramas. I would not expect a union of H and P any time soon. That would make life to easy and that is not what her soaps are all about..are they.
If we try jumping onto the conclusion in a sec.,then,most of us will find Prem a big looser.Most of us would think,tht how come Prem come to know tht whether Heer loves him or not;Did he ask her?😕;did she tell him??😕;or did Prem directly took a flight to Heer's heart???😕...Many of us would take him to be a big duffer in this case!
Well,but if we sit for a minute and think,tht what circumstances Prem is going through,every sensible person would try and do as his/her parents want!Prem is doing the same.He thinks tht he's totally heartbroken,and he can't take any sensible decision,so he's just trying to fulfill his parents' wish!!!And,I think he's very-well right!!
Ya I so agree with you

U know one more thought flashed my mind...Maybe it had some connection

After seeing all the heavy duty drama that happened in the party and after seeing how much his mom has sacrificed for the family...Maybe he also thought that this is a very small sacrifice...

And moreover he cant snatch Heer from Manmeet