Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

I found today's episode to be disgusting! (Page 3)

mariaa.xo IF-Sizzlerz
mariaa.xo
mariaa.xo

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
itz juz a show LOL LOL LOL

Zohra.A Senior Member
Zohra.A
Zohra.A

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
lol...agree...all u have to remember that there gonna get together at the end Wink

Edited by Zohra.A - 06 May 2008 at 2:28pm
candy princess Goldie
candy princess
candy princess

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Usally in dramas the heroine suffers alot and takes fake blames on her self but here the hero has to do all that how not so cool how stupid makeing a cute and sexy hero doin all this i get sad seein ranbir like this and get reli reli angry at kanya,chunnu,shanta+family i just hate them too muchh for doin all this!!!!!!

Edited by candy princess - 06 May 2008 at 2:49pm
crazyfan Goldie
crazyfan
crazyfan

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
but wat r the creatives doing?? they have completely lost it seriously. in our culture son-in-laws r givven so much respect, i have 2 bro-in-laws n my parents give them so much respect. n in this so called sanskari godbole house, ranbir is treated like crap. even pammy says "jamai raja"but always laughs r others disgusting jokes against ranbir! y does ekta alwayssssssssssss have to kill the guy's character????????
candy princess Goldie
candy princess
candy princess

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by candy princess

Usally in dramas the heroine suffers alot and takes fake blames on her self but here the hero has to do all that how not so cool how stupid makeing a cute and sexy hero doin all this i get sad seein ranbir like this and get reli reli angry at kanya,chunnu,shanta+family i just hate them too muchh for doin all this!!!!!!
Ya so thats what i am sayin here!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazyfan

but wat r the creatives doing?? they have completely lost it seriously. in our culture son-in-laws r givven so much respect, i have 2 bro-in-laws n my parents give them so much respect. n in this so called sanskari godbole house, ranbir is treated like crap. even pammy says "jamai raja"but always laughs r others disgusting jokes against ranbir! y does ekta alwayssssssssssss have to kill the guy's character????????

Thats what makes me soo mad!! The whole family is filled with hypocrites. I wish they wouldn't use the bhasan of middle class people and their heart anymore. I am so sick of answering my dad's question how does a lowclass bai beat up 12 crores malik. On top of that he is the son-in- law. So lame. they have totally butchered Ranbir's character. Do they not realize the show depends on Ranbir at this point?? I think the whole family needs to suffer.

candy princess Goldie
candy princess
candy princess

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
we will throw one bomb and everyone will suffer(i wanted to write this in hindi but i didnt know the spellings to the words)BESIDES just kidding LOL
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I completely agree don't know what happened to ekta why she can't think abt the good story if she decide to bring archita comon show her part too she even don't speak yaar what the hell is going on . Kanya even not getting jealous.

Go to top