India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Dumbest question...? (Page 2)

-Mystery- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
LOL The first thing I am reading after soo long on this forum and I am cracking up, Raj!!!  

It was a hilarious post, but at the same time it makes so much sense.  Yeah why are they back after all?  Sindura doesn't need anyone else to answer this.

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Sin has partial amnesia, maybe she forgot that it was she who had comitted cold blooded murdersAngryAngry

Lipstick wale baba is 24/7 available for Sin, no matter its midnight or dawn. Maybe he has a crush on herWinkLOLLOL I thought he is a pious person then why is he helping a murderer, he knows that SV reincarnated to punish her...still he helps Sin..kabhi kabhi jee karta hai uske lambe se dari ko khich ke aur lamba kardu ke usko lapet te lapet te umar gujar jae bum bum baba ke..Angry

BTW like always HILARIOUS post Raj jiClapClap I salute ur sense of humourClapLOLLOL

Edited by Ananya_A - 06 May 2008 at 12:57pm
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I love reading your posts always...!! Clap Clap Clap Only your shayaris I cannot understand because I cannot read hindi too well and the size scares me.... Cry Cry but anyway....true yaar how dumb can she be...I mean she in the end maarofies that line "Keep your enemy at hand so you do not need to waste time finding him" and I was like she is so smart and then this line....goes to show how stupid even smart people can be at times....I mean Sagar came and was like I am going to come back to kill you....or for you Wink and she is asking why?? LOL LOL LOL really dumb question!!
taarenafi Groupbie
taarenafi
taarenafi

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
set_raj,
I was cracking up after reading your post....thanks for making me smile. I was feeling a bit down after hearing our cutie pie is out of YHJ. I did not like the way he was being humiliated everytime, he was made to feel an outsider, his dances were unappreciated, anyways Sharad we all love the way you dance!

set_raj, thanks your sense of humour is great man, keep it up.
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Mystery-

LOL The first thing I am reading after soo long on this forum and I am cracking up, Raj!!!  

It was a hilarious post, but at the same time it makes so much sense.  Yeah why are they back after all?  Sindura doesn't need anyone else to answer this.
Mahi welcome back dearClap..where have u been?..Smile

Thanks a lot for your compliment..yea they do write sometimes nonsense dialogues, after all they are creative in creating dumb things.LOLLOLSindoora bhootni asked such a childish question from tht Lipstickwaale baba..who doesnt sleep for a single second...LOL

Jaagte Rahooooooooooooo...LOL

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya_A

Sin has partial amnesia, maybe she forgot that it was she who had comitted cold blooded murdersAngryAngry

Lipstick wale baba is 24/7 available for Sin, no matter its midnight or dawn. Maybe he has a crush on herWinkLOLLOL I thought he is a pious person then why is he helping a murderer, he knows that SV reincarnated to punish her...still he helps Sin..kabhi kabhi jee karta hai uske lambe se dari ko khich ke aur lamba kardu ke usko lapet te lapet te umar gujar jae bum bum baba ke..Angry

BTW like always HILARIOUS post Raj jiClapClap I salute ur sense of humourClapLOLLOL

Ananya..thanks a ton for ur compliment..yea it such a dumb question she asked..i burst into laughter..she killed thm and now asking from Lipstickwaale Baba woh kyun aaye hain?..LOLLOL

Lipstickwale baba has no other chelas and he can b contact anytime of the day and night..24/7 he is fresh, doesnt sleep, has lipstick all the time his forehead...LOL

You knw something..he is borrowing Lipstick from Sindoora..LOLWinkyou shud tie the mithaai bundle on his beard, Ants will come and dance rock-n roll in his beard and with tht Baba will also swing..LOLLOL

Edited by set_raj - 06 May 2008 at 11:33pm
NeemoluvzMumait Senior Member
NeemoluvzMumait
NeemoluvzMumait

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged
lmao
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:19am | IP Logged
haha Raj....i totally agree wif u....
and u still remember the lipstick baba LOL that was funni man got to admit i laugh wenever i hear that.... Wink

Go to top