Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Dumbest question...? - Page 2

mghurye thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I love reading your posts always...!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Only your shayaris I cannot understand because I cannot read hindi too well and the size scares me.... 😭 😭 but anyway....true yaar how dumb can she be...I mean she in the end maarofies that line "Keep your enemy at hand so you do not need to waste time finding him" and I was like she is so smart and then this line....goes to show how stupid even smart people can be at times....I mean Sagar came and was like I am going to come back to kill you....or for you πŸ˜‰ and she is asking why?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† really dumb question!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taarenafi thumbnail
set_raj,
I was cracking up after reading your post....thanks for making me smile. I was feeling a bit down after hearing our cutie pie is out of YHJ. I did not like the way he was being humiliated everytime, he was made to feel an outsider, his dances were unappreciated, anyways Sharad we all love the way you dance!

set_raj, thanks your sense of humour is great man, keep it up.
set_raj thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Mystery-

πŸ˜† The first thing I am reading after soo long on this forum and I am cracking up, Raj!!!  

It was a hilarious post, but at the same time it makes so much sense.  Yeah why are they back after all?  Sindura doesn't need anyone else to answer this.

Mahi welcome back dearπŸ‘..where have u been?..😊

Thanks a lot for your compliment..yea they do write sometimes nonsense dialogues, after all they are creative in creating dumb things.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Sindoora bhootni asked such a childish question from tht Lipstickwaale baba..who doesnt sleep for a single second...πŸ˜†

Jaagte Rahooooooooooooo...πŸ˜†

set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ananya_A

Sin has partial amnesia, maybe she forgot that it was she who had comitted cold blooded murders😑😑

Lipstick wale baba is 24/7 available for Sin, no matter its midnight or dawn. Maybe he has a crush on herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I thought he is a pious person then why is he helping a murderer, he knows that SV reincarnated to punish her...still he helps Sin..kabhi kabhi jee karta hai uske lambe se dari ko khich ke aur lamba kardu ke usko lapet te lapet te umar gujar jae bum bum baba ke..😑

BTW like always HILARIOUS post Raj jiπŸ‘πŸ‘ I salute ur sense of humourπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ananya..thanks a ton for ur compliment..yea it such a dumb question she asked..i burst into laughter..she killed thm and now asking from Lipstickwaale Baba woh kyun aaye hain?..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lipstickwale baba has no other chelas and he can b contact anytime of the day and night..24/7 he is fresh, doesnt sleep, has lipstick all the time his forehead...πŸ˜†

You knw something..he is borrowing Lipstick from Sindoora..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰you shud tie the mithaai bundle on his beard, Ants will come and dance rock-n roll in his beard and with tht Baba will also swing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by set_raj - 15 years ago
narmz thumbnail
haha Raj....i totally agree wif u....
and u still remember the lipstick baba πŸ˜† that was funni man got to admit i laugh wenever i hear that.... πŸ˜‰
set_raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: narmz

haha Raj....i totally agree wif u....
and u still remember the lipstick baba πŸ˜† that was funni man got to admit i laugh wenever i hear that.... πŸ˜‰

narmeen havnt you seen the lipstick on his forehead?...he has become popular with tht name...Lipstickwale Baba...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and 24/7 at ur service his new title..πŸ˜†
narmz thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: set_raj

narmeen havnt you seen the lipstick on his forehead?...he has become popular with tht name...Lipstickwale Baba...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and 24/7 at ur service his new title..πŸ˜†

no Raj i did watch it remember that topic u made about it which it onli had me and u tlking init