Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

AR go shopping before marriage..a scene

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

I was sort off bored so i wrote this scene down today...on my way back home from tutions...!

Riddhima and armaan's marriage is FIXED...and armaan decides..how about take riddhima for shopping?? Only he didnt know that girls can be fussy when it comes to choosing clothes...that to marriage...Na Na Na re...I am sure atul and rahul will learn something and not take their would be wife shoppping.

Coming back to the scene..

Riddhima is giving her duty in the general ward..she is wearing a beautiful red dress...(the same one she wore during the aur pass scene) her hair was half wet since she washed it in the morn and didnt have time to dry it..She looked extremely gorgeous and all armaan could do was stare...Armaan was wearing a red shirt and a black one over it....He was enjoying looking riddhima when someone touches his shoulder..and he kind off shoos that person saying..shhh...moving their hand...the person repeats and armaan tells Kyaa yaa - DR.KEERTI????

K-yes dr.armaan...if you have finished looking at riddhima..i would totally suggest you do some work too....How about..looking at your patients too?It would do you good...Riddhima ko dekhne ke liye poori zindagi padi hai.

A-Hmm..i am sorry dr.keerti woh..main kar bhi kya sakta hoon....Riddhima looks irresistable in red..and realizes what he said...takes both his hands and closes his mouth just like one of the gandhiji's monkey and leaves quietly..

Dr.Keerti smiles..What love birds....Armaan jaisa shaitaan ladka aur riddhima jaisi soojh boojh waali ladki...Oh kaisi kaisi raam milaye jodi!!

After duties were over..as usual there was a round table conference in the canteen..where all the interns ought to be present!! It was a rule..and breaking it could be bad...since you get punished...None of the boys ever get punished since running away from work is what they love to do.Girls always get forgiven....since the guys love their girl a lot..and convince the rest...So..in real there is no punishment..but just to make the whole thing look quiet official...

The topic of the conference was ofcourse...the most happening thing in sanjeevani...the marriage of Armaan and Riddhima...

They all sat down...there was hot chocolate,coffee,tea,sandwiches samosa....salad..chocolate cake..and lots of delicious things...So not much of talking was done when suddenly someone asks riddhima..

Oiy...riddhima..teri shopping ho gayi?

It was muskaan....

R-Kahaan yaar..kaam ke chakkar mein shuru bhi nahin kar payee

Anjali is Aj,Atul is At and armaan is A,Rahul is Ra

Aj-i swear...riddhima ki shaadi ki kitni shopping karni hai..

M-haan yaar..waise bhi uski pehli shaadi hai...

At-Muskaan..pagal hai kya? Riddhima kya K soaps ki heroine lagti hai jo har maheene shaadi karne lagi..

Everyone laughs.

Ra-True..shaadi mein kaafi shopping karni padti hai..Now that your free riddhima..how about you go for shopping?

A-Hmm..riddhima main leke jaata hoon..

Aj-Armaan..akal toh theekaane hai na? I mean tum theek to ho....Listen yeh shaadi ki shopping hai...

M-haan..riddhima kuch pehnegi..kuch aur legi..yeh karegi woh karegi..Tu nahin seh paayega itne nakhre.

A-Muskaan...sharap...mujhey riddhima ke nakhre uthaane ki adat hai..

Riddhima looked at him..kind off angry..

Rahul and atul softly..pitega...aaj toh gaya..

A-ok riddhima lets go..kind off trying to change the topic...

They are about to leave..

M-armaan..alvida mere dost..tujhey main yaad karoongi..

Aj-Riddhima shaadi se pehle vidwaa ho jayegi..saath saath shopping gaye toh...Kind off acting dukhiyaari types..the guys laugh and riddhima makes an irritated smiling face.

Shopping mall...

They enter the mall..and riddhima chooses a shop and armaan follows...

Then they sit in a place and riddhima tells shaadi ka joda..Laal rang ki designer saares dikhaaeye...He shows her a saree..which was beautiful...She keeps it on her..and armaan says...perfect..she keeps it aside..woh accha hai but i want a better one..and show me more..

Two hours..3 hours....passes by and all armaan did was held one saree in his hand...one on his shoulders..He looked more like a saree stand..riddhima kept saying no to most of the sarees...

Armaan:Riddhima..how about a tea/drink break?

Riddhima:Good idea

Armaan:Great lets go then

Riddhima:Kahaan? Armaan..yahaan pe keh do jo drink chahiye or mere liye ek slice..yahaan pe drink peena allowed hain..

Armaan thinkin that his plan to take riddhima out of this shop is GONE..He orders for a cold coffee..

Riddhima is still going on and on with the sarees...He asks the man...How many red color designer sarees do you have in this shop? Riddhima is too busy looking at herself in the mirror..

The shopkeeper tells sir ab...hongey kucch 500...Armaan almost got a heart attack..

it had been 5 hours..Riddhima would keep asking armaan how it looked on her and armaan would say superb..wonderful..buy this now...it looks gorgeous..You look fab.

Riddhima would put aside every saree saying uska design accha nahin this that..

Finally riddhima saw a saree..and said this is perfect and says lets buy this..Armaan carefully looks at the saree...and realizes it was the very first saree she had seen....armaan thinks..she got the same saree she rejected...WHAT THE? then armaan gives riddhima the money and tells ill be back.He goes to the guy showing the saree and tells you showed her the same saree as u did before? The guys says...ladies are like that...i bet she liked all the sarees..they all love taking a lot of time to select..!!!Armaan was irritated..Riddhima said armaan cmon..abhi tak we havent bought dress for mehendi..and sangeet..armaan was SHOCKED..he said riddhima cmon..lets go..Please...main saaree holder nahin banna chahta...Riddhima anjie aur muskaan ko saree holder bana lena..they are much better...2 na?? and he rushes out..Riddhima is confused.

at armaan's house..

On the phone to rahul...rahul trust me....never take your gf out shopping they will drive you MADD

lots of love

sneha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zhasan2Miss.Netherlandnirali_shah91yogzz

-dramaholic- IF-Sizzlerz
-dramaholic-
-dramaholic-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
WOW!! Awesome script, Clap Really creative=)
Tania.k IF-Dazzler
Tania.k
Tania.k

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
LOL LOL very cute, very sweet and funny scene.. Clap
angel A Senior Member
angel A
angel A

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
haha... that was good... its true us girls do take our tym.. no wonder my bro gves the money to me and ma sis and leaves us in the shop and goes some where else.. LOL
jia.. IF-Rockerz
jia..
jia..

Wow Snehu......tusse toh great ho yaar.......it was so hilarous......Armaan the saree stand....... ROFL ROFL ROFL

brilliant......and then she ultimately lands up choosing the first one.......just too good.....loved it likeso much........ Clap
YR_Naksh Goldie
YR_Naksh
YR_Naksh

awesome scene Wink Clap
mannyz_1 Goldie
mannyz_1
mannyz_1

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged
LOL
armaan bechara kya kya nahin sehena pada! LOL
good one! Wink Wink