Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks for info. hope is not like rajkumari indravati in PRC, koi Veer ko suit ho aise to dikhao 😆 😆 😆
MaaU thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thx for info I knew it der is gona Luv Track 😉 😆 😆 Majja Aayega HAHAHAHA 😈
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I hope there is a love triangle btw veer,shera and the new gal phir bahut mazaa aayega. 😛
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

I hope there is a love triangle btw veer,shera and the new gal phir bahut mazaa aayega. 😛

how about a love quadrangle with agni thrwn in 😃 i d like to c agni slapped by both shera  and new girl.😆😆😆 he'll b so busy saving himself that he wont have time to trouble DV😊

wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey i also want this new girl be pair with Angi and i hope she is possitive and make shera and Veer realize their love in a good way.
Not a triangle i don't want to be confuse all the time plzzzzzzz nooo 😆
huda_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel.4u

how about a love quadrangle with agni thrwn in 😃 i d like to c agni slapped by both shera  and new girl.😆😆😆 he'll b so busy saving himself that he wont have time to trouble DV😊

ya..that will be very funy to see..........agni DV ko trouble karne ke liye bahaut kuch karna chahta hai...........par can't able to do anything.........gurukul se laute ne baad jai to surely usko mar dalega.......😆😆😆

and about love triangle between veer ,shera and that new girl.........😕......i don't want shera be hurt........

MaaU thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wagma

hey i also want this new girl be pair with Angi and i hope she is possitive and make shera and Veer realize their love in a good way.
Not a triangle i don't want to be confuse all the time plzzzzzzz nooo 😆

😆😆..lekin triangle dekhne me majja aayega😛Wow!!just imagine Shera making Veer jealous spending time with Agni🤣🤣

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Innocent Ishita

😆😆..lekin triangle dekhne me majja aayega😛Wow!!just imagine Shera making Veer jealous spending time with Agni🤣🤣

poor agni 🤣🤣i can imagine him caught betw the angry dakoo shera and veer of whom he is already terrified 🤣

Dreamy_Mirande thumbnail
Yaah ur rite jai will kill angi pakka..... 😆
Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel.4u

poor agni 🤣🤣i can imagine him caught betw the angry dakoo shera and veer of whom he is already terrified 🤣

hey, all of u, agni knows shera, isnt it? so how come she'l face agni and DV at the same time?😕