Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

DJ's nautanki! (Page 2)

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

ROFLROFL Toba Tek singh ji....Awwww oumzooo....Toba Tek singh ishh a placeeeee hehehehe.....
Oh yaa she ishh a blend of all the vamps I tell u...Shamelessly saying how she even married her hubby just for money...Kisi ko bakshti nahi...She refers to Lallu uncle and Gayatri aunty so rudely too....Ouchand Plus how she is full of her self...Bold and Beautiful daljeet ROFLROFL

LOLLOLLOLAlright!! I re-phrase appo! For Mars and Toba  Tek SinghLOL
~ I know, she really is the evilest chachi in the world!! hehe But she's one of those charatcers who so evil you hate her yet so funny and amusing at the same timeLOLLOLLOL like the way she was flirting with Harmaan!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~ - 06 May 2008 at 11:14am

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Originally posted by -Faith-

ROFLROFL Toba Tek singh ji....Awwww oumzooo....Toba Tek singh ishh a placeeeee hehehehe.....
Oh yaa she ishh a blend of all the vamps I tell u...Shamelessly saying how she even married her hubby just for money...Kisi ko bakshti nahi...She refers to Lallu uncle and Gayatri aunty so rudely too....Ouchand Plus how she is full of her self...Bold and Beautiful daljeet ROFLROFL

LOLLOLLOLAlright!! I re-phrase appo! For Mars and Toba  Tek SinghLOL
~ I know, she really is the evilest chachi in the world!! hehe But she's one of those charatcers who so evil you hate her yet so funny and amusing at the same timeLOLLOLLOL like the way she was flirting with Harmaan!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heheheLOL Awww ya chachis like her a rare breed (thank God for thatLOL) Ya she is sooo convincing at being evil...yet her comic timing ishh amazing...Oh ya lolll Harman bechara...But now she knows the letter was from Prem...Buttt naam tou mit gaya tha...How did it re-appear...Magic tissue paperLOL

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged
LOL LOL Well, Sweeto appo, there are so many magic elements in KDMHMD, like Heer's duptta and now this magic tissue paper LOL LOL but yeah Tasneim, is such a good actress!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Go to top