Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Jai's pic and something about Ganga (Page 2)

vardhani Senior Member
vardhani
vardhani

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hey,
very indeed!!!
but is krishna good or bad no rather grey.

i am a bit no not a bit but totally confused. meera is so Angry .............................even the slangs fail to describe her.

poor jai, he will go into depression i guess!!!!!

god bless

dhani

Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged
JW needs stronger lenses! For Free i would supply him with a new pair of glasses!

how can Jai not pick up on somehting like that? i mean the smoking can be smelt from a mile off!

My nan still thinks Ganga is the angel.. oh how shes in for a shock!
Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nausheenfan

Originally posted by ofcourse

The flashback scene of Rahul n Ganga was plain stupid. Just crap.

But why would Ganga n Meera try to frame Krishna in all these things?

coz krishna is waering thoose kind of clothes.e. infront of them all and not.. ganga,.. she is like a real bani type.. issi liye .. krihsna phas jati hai

I think they need to stop stereotyping her in that way.. so what she wears differnt clothes its the heart that counts..

thats proven today.. dnt judge a book by its cover

AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sonu.I.monu.S Senior Member
sonu.I.monu.S
sonu.I.monu.S

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@ Henna: I agree with u 100 percent - All Krishna did was smoke - I know injurous to health but smoking doesn't necessarily mean baad seed - i mean JW smokes - do they think he parties all night (well his past hasn't shown his as a saint - cheating on wife - throwing his wife out about 7 times) but still they shouldn't be sexist in that way.

And i agree with you on the fact that Porinita/Bani will come and be supernanny ( i think she would look good in a suit). I personally wanted to see Porinita in a really strong avatar. i mean like totally destroying Meera - by psuchologically tortureing her - but that dream is down the drain as i dont expect Ekta to do something incrediable like that.

I also like supernanny - i mean they show like an epi worth an hour or something - and the children ALWAYS listen to supernany but their own parents. Anyway I think i have said it before but i love ur daily updates - (i know totally off the topic) ur soo sarcastic - LOVE IT LOL .
Also i wanted to know where r u from in the UK. (it's ok if u dont wanna say).

Iqra
SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Smoking can be felt from a mile off, but, spray some perfume, eat some mints and the evidence is wiped off! LOL

The mother is always the primary influence. In this case, the whole Walia clan trusted Meera and she in turn, got some perverted sense of satisfaction from leading Ganga astray!

But look at it this way, now revenge will be all the more sweeter! If Bani and Jai do get together for the revenge, then not only is it for burning Bani, causing the death of the twins but also for spoiling Ganga.

As for Krishna, I think that she's the good one! Why stereotype, just because she wears western clothes, doesn't mean she's bad! But hey, its Ekta, who knows what secret she'll bring out of Krishna's closet!! LOL
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by suganthirani

But look at it this way, now revenge will be all the more sweeter! If Bani and Jai do get together for the revenge, then not only is it for burning Bani, causing the death of the twins but also for spoiling Ganga. 

well said.

Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
yh Ganga is too two faced.. one thing i dnt like abt that gyal.. but the actress is pretty cool LOL

but hey wat if this is Gangas plan? - highly doubt but still an option! Big smile

omg! Iqra wicked point! get pronita in that suit, have that bun and that glasses! then will they take her seriously!

i wouldnt mind seeing Meera wounded thru the power of the mind! would serve her right in a way.. but shes a nutcase... so she may end up playin mind games back Stern Smile

Hehehe thanks for liking my updates.. i can be sarcastic, i try not to be tho LOL

im from Birmingham Smile u?

Go to top