Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Too Much of Negetivity

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Dear Friends,

Creativeness comes from within, the creatives I have heard that love their work like their children...I too write FFs, I am a novice who has found writing has a hobby lately, my language and depiction is too amaturish but inspite of that I do not have any favourites amongst my FF, when I have written them, I have tried to put my thoughts together, while travelling to office or elsewhere if I have happened to hear any song or remembered something jotted down quickly to be incorporated in my FF...I have put honest efforts, made regular updates and took into consideration my readers' requests as far as possible but KS?  Alas I must say the makers of the serial no longer love it, it is an unwanted child, an illegitimate child, I have seen father ignoring their illegimate children but mothers' always have a soft heart, some weakness somewhere and it comes out at times....but not in the case of KS, Ekta has forgotten about it and it has gone to docks...

As if 16 years of leap was not enough, now we are served with negetivity after negetivity, I feel sorry for JB fans, not many of them are left, I feel sorry for JW fans, his characterisation has got nothing to look out for each evening, I feel sorry for RK, the hard work he has put in, he had taken the serial to a height but the downfall has been crashing but I feel happy for Prachi, thank god she left in time, spared herself...

Today I could not watch the serial for 5 minutes, that too switching it over to the IPL match, got up, what message is the serial trying to give, the fathers do not know their daughters, the fathers are not in touch with reality or the fathers are deaf, dumb and blind, inspite of being such a caring father, JW has once again failed....poor man how much of redemption of character you can watch...what a loss of face who lectured on dowry taking has actually been fooled by his own daughter...I love my father too much, though I was closer to my mom than my father during my childhood but inspite of that I would not have taken him for such a ride, no way...Angry I am fed up of seeing too much of negetivity, kuch toh reham karo, but to whom am I crying, Ekta has turned deaf..... Once again Thumbs Down BT & ZT very poor report cardThumbs Down  Your thoughts friends, love Tin

P.S  Is Ekta settling her personal vendatta against someone in the serial!!  I know she is very professional but just thought, nehi toh yeh haalOuch

Edited by tintiny - 06 May 2008 at 10:17am

banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i agree with u to the t.......................... Thumbs Up
that ganga who had been bani juniour how can she turn to something like this!!!!!! Confused there are too many villains in todays epi:1:meera Angry
2:ganga Ouch
3:pronita's baba Confused
ps:how i wish jayati di u to be a part of creative head in ks Tongue
ofcourse IF-Dazzler
ofcourse
ofcourse

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Plain disgusting episode Jayathi...Creatives and their so called "freshness"! Dead
I agree with all that you have mentioned..Its becoming Crap se
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged
My sentiments are same too, how can viewer watch a soap where there is never any happiness shown. What is the entertainment value in KS? Nothing unless you love to scenes like today of unruly backstabbing kids and worst still a evil backstabbing woman as your life partner. Dead

I was so glad when Prachi decided to quit. She must have been uncomfortable playing all the negativity in every episodes.

Edited by divan - 06 May 2008 at 10:31am
sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged
from where i see it will surely turn to positive if they carry on properly as:
1.bani will be back and will change ganga and bring her back to the write path Smile .
2.pronita dads mystery did confused Confused me but i am sure that he is banis good wisher as he was forcing her to go to mt abu and told her about kali maa mandir.the person he called may be jigs,piya or maybe pushkar.it cantbe meera as meera is very happy thinking bani is dead Wink
who am i??? IF-Dazzler
who am i???
who am i???

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

P.S  Is Ekta settling her personal vendatta against someone in the serial!!  I know she is very professional but just thought, nehi toh yeh haalOuch

No Prices for guessing who it isWink u got it right.Thumbs Up 

Someone is struck all thanks to one stupid,useless  bond

Edited by who am i??? - 06 May 2008 at 10:35am
khushboo2006 IF-Dazzler
khushboo2006
khushboo2006

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

You are 101% right ....Ekta is just treating KS as neglected unwanted child........

I love to lock my answer here......lock karduWink.......it's a million dollar question and every one knows what the answer isConfused

sangitadas IF-Rockerz
sangitadas
sangitadas

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Tinny, you still expecting something from KS? Confused Please dear don't stress yourself

And enjoy IPL, it's rocking.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index