Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Meri Copy (Page 2)

Heartbreak Goldie
Heartbreak
Heartbreak

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RANJANA_RRJ

Where the h*ll is JW?Angry
His daughter turns into a (dont want to use any words here) and what is he doing?Angry
His kids need him. cant he see what is happening in his house
I havent watched KS since the leap happened (saw only parts) but I cant think of a valid reason why someone doesnt see that his kids are going on the worng path. Chasme ke number barhaado!!
No matter how the character JW was shown as a husband I thought he was a great father. Maybe I was wrongOuch
I am not commenting on Meera, the kids arent here responsibility as they arent her kids.

Bye and sorry if I have said something wrongEmbarrassed

Ranjana

hey madam ranajan empty ur in box it house full and I cant
PM you

tina28 Goldie
tina28
tina28

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Meera 's disgusting..Still want to avenge and hurt a dead person? This is sickening..she needs a mental hospital Dead .......I wouldn't be shock if Meera knows Bani's alive and who this Pronita's baba...now another twist.....poor JW......All kids spoilt Ouch Ouch
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

His daughter turns into a (dont want to use any words here) and what is he doing?Angry
I havent watched KS since the leap happened (saw only parts) but I cant think of a valid reason why someone doesnt see that his kids are going on the worng path. Chasme ke number barhaado!!
No matter how the character JW was shown as a husband I thought he was a great father. Maybe I was wrongOuch
I am not commenting on Meera, the kids arent here responsibility as they arent her kids.

Ranjana

Thing is Renu, Meera has put blinders on Jai's eyes.  He only sees what she wants him to see.  I don't understand how Meera has all this negative traits when we never saw any prior to the leap or afterwards.  We are supposed to believe she has always been negative when she turned on Bani.  It's why I hate KS so much nowadays.

K
mb101 Goldie
mb101
mb101

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Ranjana

Lately I have started watching some episodes of KS and I have to agree with Ranjana. Ganga is out clubbing and smoking, and JW is not aware of her whereabouts. Confused As a father he has a responsibility to know where his children are and what they're doing. But, it seems he has left that upto Meera! I'm not suprised Ganga behaves like Meera.

Maro

RANJANA_RRJ Goldie
RANJANA_RRJ
RANJANA_RRJ

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divan

Ranjana

Thing is Renu, Meera has put blinders on Jai's eyes.  He only sees what she wants him to see.  I don't understand how Meera has all this negative traits when we never saw any prior to the leap or afterwards.  We are supposed to believe she has always been negative when she turned on Bani.  It's why I hate KS so much nowadays.

K

I can understand that to a certain point but he is still a father. Their father. Isnt it his job to ask them what is happening in their life? checking on them what they do? And he is still JW. Phir koi aurat aa gayi hai usko bewakoog banaane while he was supposed to be the smart man in the show. There is a difference between being put blinders on your eyes and neglegting kids and let them live their own lives.

I totally agree with you on the way Meera's character is shaped up. from + to - in a maybe an epi. no flashback about jealous glances towards JB, no negetive vibes on Bani's pregnancy. Just like that she is negetive.
I havent watched KS because i dont have the time but i am also a bit aprehensive as to how they will deal with the loads of new characters they have introduced. their record about handeling characters like that isnt so goo. (barnali vanished, ad vanished, his entire family vanished,)
Dont want to see KS actually going down the drain. Maybe when I have mustered up enough courage I will try to watch again

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched it for a long time, except for an odd one. Since Meera battering Bani's face, have no desire to watch. I can't see anything good in the new track so far...the leap began with JW being good father and daughter being good and loving and then the characters are already on the butchering block, not one but all of them.

Dead

Go to top