divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Meera says to Bani she has made Ganga like her.  Meaning Meera is a club loving, smoking two faced pain in the πŸ€¬.

I mean how sick wanting to torment the dead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Disrespectful, and very very sicking, i wish she was in a mental hospital.

_____creatives 😑
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Disrespectful, and very very sicking, i wish she was in a mental hospital.

_____creatives 😑
ofcourse thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is disgusting..Still want to avenge and hurt a dead person? This is sickening 🀒
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
patience..

wait till Pronita comes in.. shes gna kick......... Face! πŸ˜ƒ
khushboo2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How pshyco one can be.....that animal in human avatar still wants to take revenge on a dead body πŸ˜• ......does it mean she is expecting for Bani's arrival in their life again? πŸ˜• ......this show is just full with negativities......it's worse than a horror movie 🀒 🀒 🀒
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Meera is really disturbed.How Jai have not found out her secret yet? Who is Ponita father speaking to and what are they up to? I will be very disappointed in the creators again, should they come up with some nonsense showing us that Meera knows Ponita is Bani, ot even Jigs for that matter... KS I was looking forward to a fresh start again, but it again has shown that it has lost its CLASS.
RANJANA_RRJ thumbnail

Where the h*ll is JW?😑
His daughter turns into a (dont want to use any words here) and what is he doing?😑
His kids need him. cant he see what is happening in his house
I havent watched KS since the leap happened (saw only parts) but I cant think of a valid reason why someone doesnt see that his kids are going on the worng path. Chasme ke number barhaado!!
No matter how the character JW was shown as a husband I thought he was a great father. Maybe I was wrong
I am not commenting on Meera, the kids arent here responsibility as they arent her kids.

Bye and sorry if I have said something wrong😳

Ranjana

Edited by RANJANA_RRJ - 15 years ago
Heartbreak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RANJANA_RRJ

Where the h*ll is JW?😑
His daughter turns into a (dont want to use any words here) and what is he doing?😑
His kids need him. cant he see what is happening in his house
I havent watched KS since the leap happened (saw only parts) but I cant think of a valid reason why someone doesnt see that his kids are going on the worng path. Chasme ke number barhaado!!
No matter how the character JW was shown as a husband I thought he was a great father. Maybe I was wrong
I am not commenting on Meera, the kids arent here responsibility as they arent her kids.

Bye and sorry if I have said something wrong😳

Ranjana

hey madam ranajan empty ur in box it house full and I cant
PM you
tina28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meera 's disgusting..Still want to avenge and hurt a dead person? This is sickening..she needs a mental hospital 🀒 .......I wouldn't be shock if Meera knows Bani's alive and who this Pronita's baba...now another twist.....poor JW......All kids spoilt