Heer is in big trouble......... - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
tht manager n tht stupid Sameer 😡 feel like killing them both.......really hoping Prem comes to Heer's rescue
omg...you serious?..what happened...?
i hope our prem comes to save heer...
yaaaa... i too think soooo....its just to make PREMEER come closer....and am DAMN SURE....tht PREM WILL SAVE HEER....or else wats the use of his love for her.....he can feel her presence...so cant he feel tht she is in truble....am sure...this is just to bring premeer closer..the far they wanna go...the close they get....

luv nandini
She's unconscience!!! OMG!! 🤢 I'm getting scared now! Thats really wrong!! Hopefully Prem comes to save her!! I really hope so!1 Or Harmaan or Preet!! Even Lalu uncle!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

She's unconscience!!! OMG!! 🤢 I'm getting scared now! Thats really wrong!! Hopefully Prem comes to save her!! I really hope so!1 Or Harmaan or Preet!! Even Lalu uncle!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yaaaaaa I wud prefer Prem...But I hopeeee koi bhiiiii aye....I just want her to get savedd

Originally posted by nandini90

yaaaa... i too think soooo....its just to make PREMEER come closer....and am DAMN SURE....tht PREM WILL SAVE HEER....or else wats the use of his love for her.....he can feel her presence...so cant he feel tht she is in truble....am sure...this is just to bring premeer closer..the far they wanna go...the close they get....

luv nandini

wow...i am impressed by wht you just said...very impressive and sooo true..i agree with you..he has to come help heer..dont worry guys..he will be there😃 i can see the future😆

meri jaan nikal rahi hai...I am getting really scared..I dont want nething to happen to heer...not even her image tarnishing...hardly one a half months are over...ekta cant do this she usually spoils d girl's life after a peaceful 3 months...heer should be no exception aleast 3 months we should be happy...already sumone shattering her 'atmasaman and swabhiman and izat' plz yaar I am really very scared hope prem reaches to save her...rite now I sooo damn scared dat I dont even mind manmeet cuming and saving her...but obviously...our dear prem will no let us down and let dat manmeet do the noble task...Why am I feeling that nuthing is gonna go rite tomorrow 😭 Edited by livelygal - 15 years ago
Even I am scaredd....The same thought are running in my mind too 😭
Manmeet;s family is too desperate for heer to be married into their family for that psycho. I doubt they would care.

I hope Prem is walking by and somehow manages to save Heer, darn, i dont want more trouble for PH.

Arrey unki kahani to abhi shuru hi nahin hui, usse pehle itne roadblocks

shwetha
Originally posted by -Faith-

Yaaaaaa I wud prefer Prem...But I hopeeee koi bhiiiii aye....I just want her to get savedd

Same here appo!1 But I feel that the creative won't involve such a scene so early in the show, if ou get what I mean, because then it will slow the track down a alot!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx