Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by MiniRulz

Originally posted by Rasny

[Wake UpROFLROFL how abt himmy baby?LOLLOL

agar himmy baby ne bulaya to i will STOP singing that day.Tongue Out

Well if you stop singing we have to listen to Rasny Khanna sing through the nose; after that he can act in a new movie to Mudh mudh ke Krazzzy.

ROFL

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Summer3

[Wake UpROFLROFL how abt himmy baby?LOLLOL

agar himmy baby ne bulaya to i will STOP singing that day.Tongue Out

Well if you stop singing we have to listen to Rasny Khanna sing through the nose; after that he can act in a new movie to Mudh mudh ke Krazzzy.

ROFL

Latest I read was two heroines fighting for full attention from Himesh. But when interviewed they claim was all a set up. But I smell a fish here.......?????

Poor Ransy too has the same problem with all the women living near the sea in House Boats.LOL 

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nidhi2013

here u go didi

From all the members on IF, which one is...

-Most angelic - Guardian angel only cause of her IDLOL

-Most Evil - i haven't seen anyone's evil side till now.maybe anu for making me SOTW...oops no no just kidding.

-Most Hyper - ispe maar pad sakti hai iss liye no oneWink 

-Most active - Nidhi

-Most chatterbox - hani(bunnybear)

-Sweetest - Barnalidi and Amuktadi

-Cutest- Infiniti

-Funniest - Hani and Saara

-Most mature -Amuktadi

-Most lovable - raksha di

-Most addicted -myself

-Most charming - yours trulyEmbarrassed

-Friendlist - well to me Nidhi

now lets hv questions on movies

name ur 10 fav jodis of bollywood n write song of each pair that u like

Dilip kumar & Vyjantimala-Udde jab jab zulfe teri from naya daur

Dev Anand & Waheeda rehman-Shokhiyon mein ghola jaaye phoolon ka shabab from Prem Pujari

Raj Kapoor & Nargis-Jaane na nazar pehchaane jigar yeh kaun jo dil par chhaya from Aah

Amitabh bachchan & Parveen Babi-Tum saath ho jab apne duniya ko dikhadenge from Kaalia

Amitabh bachchan & Hema malini-Dilbar mere kab tak mujhe aise hi tadpaoge-from satte pe satta

Rajesh Khanna & Mumtaz-Zindagi ke safar mein guzar jaate hai jo maqaam from Aap ki kasam

Rishi kapoor & Neetu Singh-Pyar kar liya to kya pyar hai khata nahi-from kabhi kabhie

Salman Khan & Aishwarya rai-Tadap tadp ke iss dil se aah nikalti rahi from Hum dil de chuke sanam

Aamir Khan & Karisma kapoor-Aaye ho meri zindagi mein tum bahaar ban ke from Raja Hindustani

Shahrukh khan & Kajol-Zara sa jhoom loon mein arre na re na re na from DDLJ

i think there are at least 5 more jodis i like but i guess i have to tell just 10.

tell me ur 10 fav songs-

sorry 10 is too less my list is far bigger than that.there are at least hundred for each decade starting from 50's-till date.  

complete these sentences with funny quotes

aa chalke tujhe.... main patla karoon,ek aise excercise se, jahan mehnat na ho, laziness bhi na ho, bas fat hi fat jale.LOL

o maria .....johny jab dola thha peeke,kutta pada thha peechhe,kaise bacha thha yeh bataaLOL

aaj kal ......mehngaaye se hai kharche har insaan ke, koi marta hai govt. ko, fikar hi nahi  Dead

na na na na re.......sadde hotel mein khaaoge te yaad karoge, loose motion ke tablet khaate rahoge.LOL

tere bina ......zindagi mein koi tension to nahi, tere bina zindagi bhi mast hai waapas nahi aana kahiLOL

enjoy!!!1

Edited by MiniRulz - 08 May 2008 at 9:04am
MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by advil

Mini ,

Do you like cooking ? imagine if 10 of us were supposed to come  to your house for dinner , and you decide to cook a special dish for each one us... then... get to workLOL... tell us... which 10 members will come to your house... and what special dish would you cook for each one.. and why did you choose that dish for that memer.... give us all the details..... have fun...Embarrassed

well Adi your first question is do you like cooking.My answer is a BIG NO.so all other questions become N/A-right?LOL

advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Mini ,

Do you like cooking ? imagine if 10 of us were supposed to come  to your house for dinner , and you decide to cook a special dish for each one us... then... get to workLOL... tell us... which 10 members will come to your house... and what special dish would you cook for each one.. and why did you choose that dish for that memer.... give us all the details..... have fun...Embarrassed

well Adi your first question is do you like cooking.My answer is a BIG NO.so all other questions become N/A-right?LOL

No, in that case it becomes all the more applicable...LOL no short cuts.... Embarrassed

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Mini ,

No, in that case it becomes all the more applicable...LOL no short cuts.... Embarrassed

achcha yeh baat hai to yeh batao kaun non-veg khaata hai aur kaun veg.Confusedthhoda to help keejiye Mr.Adi KapoorCool

advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged

achcha yeh baat hai to yeh batao kaun non-veg khaata hai aur kaun veg.Confusedthhoda to help keejiye Mr.Adi KapoorCool

Baaki o ka to pata nahi... but Dia, BB, Rasny, Banrnalidi and me we ra enon vegetarians...shayad CKY too... the rest you can give them ghaas phoos.Embarrassed

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged

1. Anu-diye jalte hai phool khilte hai badi mushkil magar duniya mein dost milte haiEmbarrassed

Same feeling here dear HugHugHug

And that caption was too good... LOL More than dancing I was lil furious and you know why I was LOL

Go to top