Singer of the week - MiniRulz (Page 4)

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

Originally posted by Rasny

Here i'm landing with my set Embarrassed
Adi-Dil ka rishta bada hi pyara haiLOL(dont take me wrongEmbarrassedonly cause you like priyanshu chatterjeeWink)he likes tum binLOLLOL

2. If a great MD from india listened 2 ur song in i-f SRGMP and try 2 give a break in his future movie, how would u react? 

Well this is a tough one but if anu malik call me i will beMoodswings ohhhhhhhh. anu malik ke saath kya dushmani yar?LOLLOL

If A.R.rehman,rajesh roshan,ismail darbar,vishal bhardwaj call me then i will be first like this Shockedthen Spazand finally i would wake up and realise it was just a dream-go back to sleep iss bar shayad R.D.burman bulayeWake UpROFLROFL how abt himmy baby?LOLLOL

3. Explain ur gud and bad experiences in i-f.

well IF has been really contructive for me.being a homemaker is not an easy job specially being at home all day.the various contests here really make me gain knowledge related to different fields and winning some gives me a confidence boost.i made so many friends here so feeling of lonliness is not there.only negative thing that happened was a pm i received after just commenting about my dislike regarding an actress.i cannot imagine how inhuman and evil that person can be who can write such a language.I really wish i could know who wrote that but i know that it was a member using another ID.its really gross-how people can stoop so low.Deadmmm...don't take it personally, there r some evil pplTongue

thanx 4 answering my set. i'll post some laterWink

nidhi2013 IF-Sizzlerz
nidhi2013
nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

you dhokebaaz li'l sis.di bol bol ke itna bada dhokha.isn't there a rule that one member can post only one set of questions.Embarrassed you have put me in such a chakravyuha.let me think iss se baahar kaise nikalna hai.and don't talk to me ever again.Nokatti katti katti

hailaShocked...me dhokebaaz?? kab kaise kaha?Confused..aisa kya kar diya maine?LOL
nidhi2013 IF-Sizzlerz
nidhi2013
nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nidhi2013

select among these Tongue
sorry i can't select one but i am going to give you reason for liking/disliking all.

NJ/ Texas -Texas is closer to my heart cause thats where I landed first from India in 2002.New jersey is great cause i have lot of relatives there......my placeBig smileLOLLOLjk

India/ USA-Well India is in my heart and it will always have 1st place.USA has made me an independent person and i have learnt so much here by travelling and meeting new people.Its a great experience....completely agree with u didiSmile

Retro/SRGMP-I by chance came to retro cafe and didn't understand what others were discussing(still don't understand some things).i remember if i would comment no one would answer me.i felt so bad but thats all past.i love all my friends on retro and of course retro itself is awesome...agree with u at the last partEmbarrassed

SRGMP-you mean the one on TV or IF SRGMP-please specifyConfused koi bhi uthalo naTongue

Singing/Listening-Listening to songs definitely.but sing karti hoon kaam karte waqt....woh kaun nahi kartaLOL

Nidhi/ Minali(di)-Minali Minali Minali=i don't know Nidhi-kaun nidhi,kaisi nidhiConfused....haila Shockedu dont knw me Evil Smile....now i will not spare uBig smileLOL

IF / Yahoo messenger -definitely IF.yahoo is only timepass....hehehe

Chatting/ Talking-chatting cause i am better at typing than talking.same hereEmbarrassedLOL....cant speak anything so typing is 100% the bestBig smile

nidhi2013 IF-Sizzlerz
nidhi2013
nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by advil

OK, here it is.....

Assign member names and write a cool caption for each one.

Nidhi-"mini di ko dhoka dekar ab kaha muh chhupaaon"maine aapko kab dhoka diya re?Confused

nidhi2013 IF-Sizzlerz
nidhi2013
nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rasny

Here i'm landing with my set Embarrassed
1. Pick 5 i-f members and dedicate a song 4 each member.

Nidhi-Jab apne ho jaaye bewafa to dil tooteBroken Heart aisa dard bhara gaana kyun?Confused...u said na i m bachchiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...koi aisa gaana dete...aisa dukh bhara kyun thenConfused

3. Explain ur gud and bad experiences in i-f.

well IF has been really contructive for me.being a homemaker is not an easy job specially being at home all day.....didi i can understand wot u r trying to say as my mom feels same thats y i can feel..... i m always there didi HugEmbarrassed so all r Big smile

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Summer3

Congo Bongo Shongo, Lovely Goat from Iceland.ClapClapClap

Goat in Iceland-mushkil haiLOL.nevertheless i am far far away from iceland.I am an expert in bollywood trivia with stock answers-not answering questions that require dimaag lagaanaa.nevertheless i have thought about these questions and here are my answers-just MY views,can be right or wrong.

Since u are a Bollywood expert pl help in giving your views.

Question time:

1. Where did Salman go wrong that SRK has done right in Bollywood to succeed?

I think Salman is as big a star as SRK.though defintely SRK is more worldly wise.He has good PR in the industry in all areas-awards,producers,directors, media.On the other hand Salman thinks emotionally and therefore offends lot of people unknowingly.You can see in andaaz apna apna-how aamir walked away with the better role.I had read that Aamir used to be with the director long after shots were okayed.salman on the other hand finished his shot and went away.he never bothered to have discussions with director about how his role was shaping up.Also SRK has a safety net-he has his tried and tested big names of bollywood-yash chopra,karan johar,farah khan always backing him whereas salman has no one group he is part of.All said and done i do think that SRK has a better range as an actor.

2. What was the reason for dominance by Lata and Asha of old that we do not see such dominance by lady singers currently in Bollywood?

I think the competition was less at that time.once lata mangeshkar got a hold in the industry she made sure no one else came anywhere near her.asha bhonsle got her due only when O.P.nayyar saved her
by letting her sing for the main heroine.otherwise she used to sing only for heroine's friend/vamp.But one thing that set them apart was their talent obviously, also their dedication.They had a classical background with their father being a classical singer.I think basic knowledge about classical music is the backbone for being a singer.Nowadays so many avenues have opened for new talent,M.D's are ready to experiment.Monopoly ka zamaana gaya.new girls are coming in one reality show and get a chance directly to sing for movies.They get quick fame but fade as quickly.

3. It seems currently every Tom, Dick and Harry can be an actor or a singer and the only competition is in the Reality Shows like SRGMP. What do you say?

well i think any tom,dick and harry can  be an actor/singer for a short time-maybe with a godfather or a reality show behind them.but to sustain one really has to have something extra in them.otherwise they will be history.SRGMP is a good platform to find new talent.but where do the participants of these reality shows go once its done.getting songs in 1-2 movies,stage shows abroad and thats it.you hear about them maybe in 2-3 years somewhere.

Phew!!!that was tough.i don't know if i am even making sense with my answers.Embarrassed

Wow Mini wonderful analysis ! Full 110 marks.ClapClapClap

For most great male actors part of their names must also start with a "K" as in Khan, Kapoor, Kumar.  etc. Just in case any of our male members want to be an actor.

Eg. Rasny Khan or Rasny KhannaLOL

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

[QUOTE=Summer3]

Wow Mini wonderful analysis ! Full 110 marks.ClapClapClap

For most great male actors part of their names must also start with a "K" as in Khan, Kapoor, Kumar.  etc. Just in case any of our male members want to be an actor.

Eg. Rasny Khan or Rasny KhannaLOL

LOLLOLLOL-rasny khanna,adi kapoor,bhaskar kumar.where's Mr.KhanCool

Edited by MiniRulz - 07 May 2008 at 7:39pm
nidhi2013 IF-Sizzlerz
nidhi2013
nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

pichhle hafte jab anu SOTW thhi tab sabko saanp soong gaya thha.ab sab alert ho gaye Angry

hehe aapko dekh ke jab uth gaye hain...didi u r first time motw in this section thats y all r curious to knw abt u including meBig smile

Go to top