Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Singer of the week - MiniRulz (Page 2)

advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

O wow ! Congrats new Bakri...oops I mean MOTW...LOL

Kahiye kaise khatirdaari kare aap ki.... easy questions, funny questions musical ..(na musical kaafi Retro quiz mein pooch liya) ya serious sawaal pooche...

Filhaal to you start with this.... pick any 10 SRGMP section/ Retro member and  describe each ones personality from your perception....Tongue

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
 you dhokebaaz li'l sis.di bol bol ke itna bada dhokha.isn't there a rule that one member can post only one set of questions.Embarrassed you have put me in such a chakravyuha.let me think iss se baahar kaise nikalna hai.and don't talk to me ever again.Nokatti katti katti

Edited by MiniRulz - 06 May 2008 at 8:16pm
advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MiniRulz

isn't there a rule that one member can post only one set of questions.Embarrassed 

LOLLOLLOL na.... no such rules...Blushing   and isiliye... we can do jamke khatirdari... after all its your first MOTW in this section ...Tongue

Infact meineto second set kya hoga yeh sooch bhi liya hain...Cool

advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

OK, here it is.....

Assign member names and write a cool caption for each one.

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nidhi2013

select among these Tongue
sorry i can't select one but i am going to give you reason for liking/disliking all.

NJ/ Texas -Texas is closer to my heart cause thats where I landed first from India in 2002.New jersey is great cause i have lot of relatives there.

India/ USA-Well India is in my heart and it will always have 1st place.USA has made me an independent person and i have learnt so much here by travelling and meeting new people.Its a great experience.

Retro/SRGMP-I by chance came to retro cafe and didn't understand what others were discussing(still don't understand some things).i remember if i would comment no one would answer me.i felt so bad but thats all past.i love all my friends on retro and of course retro itself is awesome.

SRGMP-you mean the one on TV or IF SRGMP-please specifyConfused

Singing/Listening-Listening to songs definitely.but sing karti hoon kaam karte waqt.

BB/Adi bhai-Maine dono ke saath sirf retro mein interact kiya hai and maybe little here and there.Bhaskar Bhai looks ek dum mast hanste rehne waale-chilled out whereas Adi i feel thhoda serious type hai.kaafi pange bhi lete comments dekar but always ready to help.

Anu (di)/ Amukta di- Anu is a sweetheart and i interacted quite a lot with her.i can write to her anytime,anywhere and about anything.Amukta di is a like a mother figure-unse mein hamesha respectfully baat karti hoon aur karna chahti hoon cause she deserves that.

Nidhi/ Minali(di)-Minali Minali Minali=i don't know Nidhi-kaun nidhi,kaisi nidhiConfused

Rasny bhai / Dia-I have interacted with them in retro since they are also retro lovers like me so I get along well with both of them.Embarrassed

Salman / Dilip kumar- Salman was my crush and i still like him as a person.dilip kumar i have always admired for his acting.i think he was the first actor who was so versatile.most actors still try to copy him.

Kishore da/ Manna De-Let me tell you something.if my ipod for e.g-has 100 songs 90 are kishore da's and rest are all others.so he is my favourite.again there are classical songs like laaga chunari mein daag etc which no one else can even dream of singing except Manna de sahab.

Lata ji/ Asha ji-well well well-this is a tough one but i will have to say I am a little biased towards ashaji cause of her versatality.no one can touch lata mangeshkar but i like asha bhonsle more-she can sing classical,romantic,cabaret,bhajan everything.

Preity / Parvin-I always thought Parveen babi was very beautiful and loved her with Amitabh bachchan in kaalia,khuddar,amar akbar anthony.what i like about preity is that she is very bindaas-muh pe bolne waali-she looks genuine.

Home/ House-ConfusedI would like to own a BIG HOUSE as my HOME.Wink

North/ South - North cause i am from north india.South cause i spent some months in bangalore and loved it.actually BB will put Mod Note-you can not get topics about region etcLOL

IF / Yahoo messenger -definitely IF.yahoo is only timepass

Chatting/ Talking-chatting cause i am better at typing than talking.

Cooking /Reading -not coooking i cook only cause i have no choice-reading but only comics or filmi gossip magazines.

Studying /Eating- studied enough yaar now eating only.

PS: di, u cant say none, neither nor both....hv 2 select oneBig smile LOL

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by advil

Originally posted by MiniRulz

isn't there a rule that one member can post only one set of questions.Embarrassed 

LOLLOLLOL na.... no such rules...Blushing   and isiliye... we can do jamke   khatirdari... after all its your first MOTW in this section ...Tongue

Infact meineto second set kya hoga yeh sooch bhi liya hain...Cool

adi go easy on me.Scared 2mein ek nanhi si,chhoti si pyaari si bachchi hoonShy Girl-tum ho bade BALWAANBow Down

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by advil

Filhaal to you start with this.... pick any 10 SRGMP section/ Retro member and  describe each ones personality from your perception....Tongue

ok now i am gonna do this.My all time fav movie is sholay and i am picking 10 members and assigning them as the characters from this blockbuster.please bhai behen log naraaz mat hona agar aapko woh character pasand nahi haiLOL

Thakur-Barnalidi -i will be hanged for this
Ram lal(thakur's closest confidante)-Anuradha - am gonna get killed for this one
Veeru-Bhaskar Bhai - aapko hero bana diya
Jai-Adi - arre aapko superstar of millennium bana dia.khush raho
Basanti-hani - she loves to talk so this is fit for her.
Mausi-Dia(2smart4u) - kuchh log inhe naani kehte hai so mausi was nearest or next would have been Imaam sahab-A.K.HangalLOL
Gabbar-Kothra/CKY any one of them
Sambha-Minali (woh pahad pe baith kar khabar sunata hai and minali university mein baith kar retro sunti hai)
Angrezon ke zamaane ke jailor-Amuktadi (sorry amuktaji but he was a great character)Embarrassed
Soorma Bhopali-Rasny

Edited by MiniRulz - 06 May 2008 at 9:49pm
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Congo Bongo Shongo, Lovely Goat from Iceland.ClapClapClap

Since u are a Bollywood expert pl help in giving your views.

Question time:

1. Where did Salman go wrong that SRK has done right in Bollywood to succeed?

2. What was the reason for dominance by Lata and Asha of old that we do not see such dominance by lady singers currently in Bollywood?

3. It seems currently every Tom, Dick and Harry can be an actor or a singer and the only competition is in the Reality Shows like SRGMP. What do you say?

Edited by Summer3 - 07 May 2008 at 1:34am

Go to top