Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
hey everyone wants to beleive their kids are the best and he does just that.. he doesnt know what ganga does coz meera covers her tracks.
krishna4ever thumbnail
Meera bai had proven that she isnt  a women or human by attempting to kill Bani.  But  Today she has proven that she isnt a good mother either by destroying ganga's life to torture bani.😑🀒 Edited by krishna4ever - 15 years ago
who am i??? thumbnail
now what does JW being smart has to do with deserving bani πŸ˜•
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with Popeye!

i think Jai wouldnt want to see the bad points about his children.. hu would really..

so hes perhaps just taking everything he sees n not askin Qs about it..

but i do hope he finds out she smokes.. i mean that will take time to sort out.. maybe they both can go on a de-cig urself course.. NiQUITine i thnk its called lol
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot
Oh no Meera made a Ganga like a spoil kid
I don't know about Baba????
What is his intension?????
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: who am i???

now what does JW being smart has to do with deserving bani πŸ˜•

well...

Bani is pretty smart - she has found out all these raazs.. even with this partial Amnesia thing she has going..she still hasnt forgotten her pass time hobby - Spying about and findin clues.

So JW should get to her standards and do some jasoos giri.. πŸ˜†

to be honest.. i have no idea!🀣 i just felt like sayin that.. woah im high on orange juice 😳

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Do you think Pronita's Baba knows truth about Bani and he has something to do with Jai walia ???????????

Is he a negative or Positive???????????

I think is working for someone from Walia's house???????///

Edited by akash99 - 15 years ago
bubblygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: fawkeshp

i think baba is not talking to meera because meera has always wanted bani dead/out of the way so she can have jai...so it most be someone who wants bani to come back and have her revenge and save her children, jai and family (i.e pia or pushkar...but hey i could be wrong you never know with this show)

but if it was to be any one of them they would directly come and told her everything....not wait for 16 years...doesnt makes sense to me..i guess its Ranvir

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘Wah kya bhat haiπŸ˜† one more Raaz who is keeping tabs on baniπŸ˜• what a brillant way to keep everyone glued to the serial hats of to youπŸ‘πŸΌ

omg cannot belive gangas soo bad atleast ekta hasnt sterotyped the nri lol πŸ˜† trust meera to be behind it all hope bani comes back😑

Edited by Ektas_Angel - 15 years ago