Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

6th May written update/pics/video

Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Some Bhak Bhak

Wohooooo! Theres sun!!! Cool (something thats rare in Britain!!)

Aww the Darsheel Horlicks advert.. drink and be cool! Big smileLOL

IF the pics do not load, right click... properties and then go to the URL and paste it in the address bar Big smile
(but let me know if it doesnt load.. i will do somehting about it)

The TV may pop its fuse... please pray Embarrassed

Tuesday 6th May 2008
Video: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=936709

Part 1

The show starts with Ganga dacing and smoking.. then someone taps her shoulder..

Its that groom gna be.. he says i refused you on your sayin

Flashback.

On the roof top, Rahul tells Ganga he will help her work a comp.. Ganga says i am not stupid. Out of us two, you will have to learn something, your hairstyle, the stubborn face.. but dnt worry, i will help you.

Ganga offers a cig to him and then asks for a lighter. Rahul is shocked and asks if her parents knew about this. Rahul says you should tell your parents, why this drama?

Ganga tells him to reject this proposal.. Rahul tells her to reject it instead.  Ganga says if we marry i will make ur life a living hell.. so marry someone you like. Ganga says i will be vamp in your life.

End Flashback

Rahul tells Ganga what JW had done when they used the dowry excuse. he shouts he wants his father out of jail... or else he will tell Gangas father, JW, everything.

He threatens to reveal everything about her. Ganga in a cool way tells him to take a cig, his father will be out of jail, no need for the drama.. She says i just have to call my father and he will take ur father out of jail.

Ganga gets a call from JW.. JW tells her that he is cumin home in 10 mins and Ganga says i am sleeping.. JW tells his driver to speed up.

Pronita gets a call from her baba.. Pronita says shes gna be in Mumbai. Pronita fills her baba in on what she has found out about Bani.

Baba tells her that he has booked her hotel at the airport - or something.

Then Baba calls someone to say that the plan is wrking and pronita is in mumbai - GOSH! Shocked

Part 2

Jai is home and meera opens the door.. Meera tells him that the children are asleep.. Meera tries to stop him from seein the kids..

Jai notices that Ganga is missing.. and gets all hyper...

Ganga comes to house and thinks of a plan.. meera knocks on the door to see if she is there, but nothing.

Ganga then comes in a white robe and says i was in mama's room as the water in their room didnt wrk.

ROFLROFLROFL i was gna leave this pic out.. but i seriously couldnt!

Krishna then gets up and says i am here too.. Jai tells em about the party for Ganga winning a prize.. and says i have gifts for all.. Krishna goes with Jai to get her pressie.

Meera notices Ganga's heels.. and then notices the dress.. and notices a stamp on her arm.. Meera asks where has she been..

Meera then shouts for JW.. Jai comes and Meera shows JW Ganga's arm..

Part 3

Meera shows JW the arm to see a burnt like mark..Jai asks how she hurt herself.

Jai asks if she needs to visit a doc to which she says no.

Krishna comes and says you spoilt the fun.. i wanted to see my gifts.

Jai says goodnight for the millionth time and leavs.

Meera smiles at Ganga and Ganga says i thought you were goin to tell on me.. Meera says you mad, i know you like the night life.. Meera gets a kiss off her and Ganga leaves.

Meera tlks to Bani and says Ganga is like me. Jai thinks shes perfect, however shes like me, show something else and do something else. i am happy today i have defeated you once again. I kno wyou must be troubled to see this, so i am happy agin.

Pronita is at some place.

Meera says you can never bring her back on path.. its gne too far..

Pronita is walking.

Meera says it took me 16 years to derail her.. now you cant come to save her

Pronita is in mumbai and says i am here to find me past... there must be a reason why im here.. and says i will now be taken to the place i am meant to be..(meanin the house)

END

--------------

Henna x

Edited by Henna 786 - 06 May 2008 at 10:27am

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaFaridaxbakulaxlamguitamailmesoonshyamu2002Jaanu80madhu10nbhattacharyatiger300arrpeekhushi_22t921royalsudivinudesikuri21zombiesanandsweetcandycalindgirlchallenge05samiyahRupi dhillonapg13mvatsaJasmin81tj2006TrushpathanithauqilSejal_Desai2rheamanjutkLucky78ahciramolpshahkrass364indiaappu26Ahnnasasiladevi mukherjeeKetuNYCprinku13_2000Sadaf_khanalfyejfelfka11archunbhavi20sseasonssaasaxena3***Anu***rumena_786chinnasrixXxZiNnAyRaxXxdipu00ramanumonimalaruby_rennemegha.ppsrekhasayajainashwinipatilpenu10rita7482butunamuchchadKimyanumba_1_jattisumu87val0822Joshana458neuchariamber20mumpyPareeashPMamtaBrajinder_rp_sivy_softycrazyballx hetz xRuhee_95bollyprincessstatic_chaos23ferns82pinkberrymagicalcupidRaima36sushavvidhindsa_rajipreeti73anky_1205pps_ppsdolly_07yaggumegrajKatrina82Mad Hattressprefix3bdev**Rekha**daddysgirl786flowertotjedi_girlpryanka2Inshiramombasa00scifichickMiss_Dieysadsunzarsum-Happy4Ever-silk opalbhanurumasuganainstonexSanjana4Uangels_eyesTainted AngelprinceznaTwinkle20amieeabhilashasharmasmiles_ukA HUGE FANmoonlitnightmaan-and-geetpksanamanna44Roarkcoolkitty_23cherrypansydivanneela226knumnumsanam84sigridcheeze~LiNa~divya_123gk_09Mitu1228pop77Monu-SunNaakinu17asyasahil928Perfangel5655Calvin_KleinKruthika.NVandu4ever.noone.minuu

smiles_uk IF-Dazzler
smiles_uk
smiles_uk

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged

thxxxxx

this ganga turning out to be a rebel !

do u think baba got atharva and is talking to him

Edited by smiles_uk - 06 May 2008 at 9:45am
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Lots of blackmailing going on...poor JW being hit right left and centre...there is no to cal his own even in his old age...Confused

Edited by divan - 06 May 2008 at 9:48am
loveGaurav Goldie
loveGaurav
loveGaurav

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Tongue THNXXXXXXXXXXX
ducky_euro Goldie
ducky_euro
ducky_euro

if you would see my face now, you would laugh
im really suprised!
a painfull twist, for jai and bani

and about yesterday's epi, what a (...) conclusion of pronita! i mean, what the......., she is getting flashbacks of something she doesnt actually know, and then she sees jai with a knife (i mean, come on, he can also get a knife for cutting meat or something Ouch ) and thinks that he is the murderer of bani (better said, her unknown "I")

SA Embarrassed
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

God what has happened to bani's kids....
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ok too many twists at the same time.... slow ur horses down man......
ofcourse IF-Dazzler
ofcourse
ofcourse

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
so as guessed Meera knows about Ganga?

n what is this baba upto now? Looks kike he has some enemity with Walia n taking advantage of this situation?
What a crap yaar...

Go to top