Zee Next
Zee Next

Update! 5/5

kgh212121 Goldie
kgh212121
kgh212121

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
First all,

moderators, by "cleaning" up the threads, you've only succeeded in making this forum look more inactive. I request you to please return all the posts to the main page while keeping the archive pages.

Now for the update. Wait one more thing, the story is only now getting more juicy, I wonder why there are rumors that this show is going to end. I'd like to say some positive things in support of this show. I've said it earlier. This show really portrays some complex situations, relationships, and people, humans dealing with deep emotions and feelings. It brings up questions on duty, priority, civic and social responsibility, familial relationships, and even issues regarding premarital relationships and drugs and alcohol use. I think it's a mature show. Actually, the only mature show I've ever seen on Indian television outside the realm of reality tv. Superb writing and acting will truly blow your mind.

So finally, =) let's get on with the short update.
I haven't watched the show in days, so please forgive me for not having details:

-Ravi seems to have found out the truth from Smriti about his parents. Of course he has to go thru the phase again of being very stupid and rude to his parents, getting drunk, the whole shabang.
-Raima sweetly tries to remind him that he is loved by all and things haven't changed only his perception of things has changed ever since he learned that he was adopted.
-Forgot the kid's name that works in Victors, who has a crush on Raima. Precap showed that he basically proposed to Raima. "mein is bacche or tumhara saath dena chahta hu"
-Cute scene between Raima and her admirer. He tells her that he's waiting for her answer. She dodges the question by saying that she'd like to focus on exams now. So he says, "well, okay, it's only a matter of 2 weeks, it's not like i'm going to die in two weeks." sigh, obviously the last line signifies trouble. And no doubt that second suketu spots them. The competition is on. Suketu expresses that he "doesn't want to lose." (I have no idea if this is jealousy because he has come to love Raima, or whether it's just an ego issue. Well we know his love isn't as true, but don't know what his feelings are)

-Smriti asks Ravi to stop taking out his anger on her on his parents. She raises her hand and holds his face. But Arshia comes at that moment and tells Smriti off. Smriti silently, and beautifully says that she has no motive. She only wants to return to her parents their beloved son that is their life.

-Small scene between Victor and Arshia's mom. Seems like Victor had proposed to her a few days back. And she is refusing him because she knows that Arshia won't like it. Arshia returns home. Her mom tries to be nice but Arshia acts like a brat and tells her off. Victor tries to make her mom feel better by saying that maybe some outside circumstance affected her mood. But Arshia's mom says no, this is the reality in this house. This is the relationship between mother and daughter. See, the grass is always greener on the other side. But she has raised Arshia and will continue doing so. That is enough for her, enough for her life.

-Then the drunk scene between Ravi and his parents. His dad ends up slapping him. Ravi basically accuses his parents of raising him only to appear mahaan to society. Stupid kid.

Okay, that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed it. And help make this forum active! Moderators, you play a big role in this, so start posting topics and polls.

Cya laters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsa

zaimullah Newbie
zaimullah
zaimullah

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
thanx alot
muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:39am | IP Logged