Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: -Faith-

Oh yup Daisy....thats the probably the reason y he said yes.......He seemed so broken when he said mein theek hoon maa..

Come on guyz she is just engaged not married yet!! If all the lovers would stop pursuing their interests after they get engaged then there would be end of love Stories in this universe.๐Ÿ˜† Atleast Prem could have told his mom that he needs time to deside.. He should have asked heer in private and if she said yes then they could have married..

And I am damn sure that Prem is not going to stop following Heer everywhere.. He just wants to put his feet on two boats.. Hopefully he doesnt fall.

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
~ Sweeto Appo!! Wow it sounds like an evenful episode!! First of all, I'm glad the new entry (Krystall) is played Prem's sis๐Ÿ˜† So she is Veer and the person who played the sister in Khwaish is the other sis!1 That makes sense!! I made some banner's to enter the banner contest and saw her picture, she looked evil in the snap shot I found of her๐Ÿ˜† Anyways!! DJ is too lucky!! I can't believe they all forgave her๐Ÿคข anyways I hope Premeer talk so they cna get it all cleared!!
~ Whats the Sameer guy doing coming back?๐Ÿคข

~ Daisy! Like I said above, I hope PH get to meet and talk, so they clear it all to each other!! Prem needs to know that Heer hasn't got any feelings for Manmeet!! I was really hoping they would have a scene of Prem being consoled by Heer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh yup Daisy....thats the probably the reason y he said yes.......He seemed so broken when he said mein theek hoon maa..

Ya Prem has no other option..He cant say Heer that hey u plss break ur engagement

He said yes after seeing Heer went away from him...I dont think that he lacks guts..Had he lacked guts he wud have never come to propose to her

So he must think that Here has feelings for Manmeet๐Ÿคข I hope thw two meet and talk!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ Then runaway and marry๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
delo thumbnail
Originally posted by: gugly

Come on guyz she is just engaged not married yet!! If all the lovers would stop pursuing their interests after they get engaged then there would be end of love Stories in this universe.๐Ÿ˜† Atleast Prem could have told his mom that he needs time to deside.. He should have asked heer in private and if she said yes then they could have married..

And I am damn sure that Prem is not going to stop following Heer everywhere.. He just wants to put his feet on two boats.. Hopefully he doesnt fall.

Dont worry..he just said yes...Prem hasnt married yet

He said yes earlier too...and Ash said in her interview that nothing will happen

Yaa..Prem will continue to follow Heer...Circumstances might again bring them together...U never know

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea i thought the same that it was just a bad day for prem

first he thinks heer likes manmeet and then his mom---aww poor prem--

but the whole family scene was just 2 cute! and i loved the way preet got mad at lalu uncle--cuz he deserved that

such a gud epi once again--cant wait till 2morrow

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yup Oumzoo Dj has some luck...But she is bound to run short of luck sooner or later....Oh ya I m assuming the other girl is the other sis....hehehe...aww evil snap๐Ÿ˜†
Oh ya that stoopid manager sent heer to this room and put something in the water and made her drink it...She was unconscious...And he told Sameer's friend...ab aap asaktey hain sir๐Ÿ˜ก....I m really hoping nothing bad happens to her *fingers crossed*.....
Yaaa PH have to clear it...Par abhi tou Heer is already in a mess...and I m hoping Prem comes to her rescuee.. and on timeee.....
Oh Gugly...The if onlys are tou never ending but yaaa this is bound to happen ...this will stretch na...and their shaadis will break off only till the last min...thats what I have been expecting atleast...
And Daisy u r right ...He does have guts..He is just lost and broken right now.....and I hope the way he treated that Sameer dude last time...iss baar uss say bhi bura hashr karey uss ka๐Ÿ˜ก
Oh ya and he will keep following her....He cant help that...They are meant to be na...I hope Lallu uncle realizes his pain coz Gayatri aunty tou does.....
And hopefully they get to know abt Meher and Heer too...soon....

delo thumbnail
I hope Gayatri helps Prem

I hope they know that Prem loves Heer

I hope Preet knows that Prem loves Heer

Aree kuch tho positive ho yaar...Prem will help her out for sure...Lets again hope for that ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by delo - 15 years ago
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: delo

I hope Gayatri helps Prem

I hope they know that Prem loves Heer

I hope Preet knows that Prem loves Heer

Aree kuch tho positive ho yaar...Prem will help her out for sure...Lets again hope for that ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Daisy,I hope everything u said happens lolz

par problem yeh hai ki hum hope karte reh jaate hai aur Ekta un hopes par paani pher ke chali jaati hai aur hum phir bhi hope karte rehte hai๐Ÿ˜†
Yesterday's episode was depressing for Prem!! I really wanted to just see a simple scene of Heer consoling Prem!! Did I ask for too much?
~ Looks like its going to be the other way round now, from whast going to happen to Heer kal! That manager is such an idiot, he was trouble from the start, I relaly hope Prem turns up!! Thanks Sweeto Appo for telling me๐Ÿ˜ณ!! I hope he does save her once again and beats Bobby/Sameer up๐Ÿ˜ณ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx