Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_angel28 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: shelly

Omg peeps i showed 2 of my frinds pics of armaans and they go he is not fit and they called him ugly i was totaaly heart broken and felt like killing them😭

ur friends think he's ugly............huni i have my family screaming at me everyday saying he's ugly...........i told them they need an eye test πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

imzi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my friend thought riddhima was ugly and i went buzurk on her..i got sooo pissed..and then se was like calm down..it' ok..it' only a drama... 😳
cute14us28amy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shikharmaan

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i'll love to help you in thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 DO ITTTTTTTT!  I m wid u guyzzzz πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Gud luckkkkkk!

But meri frnd essa bole dat he iz ugly then I wud break my frndship wid her 🀒, I wud call her ugly 🀒 & I wud slapppppppppp her sooooooo hardddd 😑......πŸ˜† lol!

Uska kahin mu dekhane ke layak nahi chodti 😑.....I guess ppl who don't lyk KSG/Arman don't hv eyezzz.....Seriously I mean comn on? There iz no body lyk himmm..........He iz THE sexxiest, cutest & hottest guy....He iz perfactttttttt...How can u nt lyk/luv him? I don't get dattttt 🀒 

If u read my opinion & if I hurt u then I M REALLIE SRRY! (No offence 2 any1)

Tc

Amy

Edited by cute14us28amy - 15 years ago
inuyasharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u guys i need some help too. i was showing my friends one of armaan's VM in school, and one of my friend exclaimed that eww he is ugly 😭 😭 and so i retort back "well ur face is ugly" πŸ˜† so i need some help to kill her. how abt we make a plan on how to kill people who dislike ARMAAN. who's w/ me. πŸ˜†
dangerous1 thumbnail
the solution is very simple....show them one episode of DMG and I 99% sure that they will get hooked. If on the other hand it doesn't work then show them another one then I am 100% sure that they will find Dr.A hawt otherwise send get them new glasses
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: inuyasharocks

u guys i need some help too. i was showing my friends one of armaan's VM in school, and one of my friend exclaimed that eww he is ugly 😭 😭 and so i retort back "well ur face is ugly" πŸ˜† so i need some help to kill her. how abt we make a plan on how to kill people who dislike ARMAAN. who's w/ me. πŸ˜†

ya don worry yaar im with you... i'll get some good strong gundas to bash them  ...πŸ˜†

Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
one of my friend who watch the show says that armaan is not that gud but riddhima is very cute
i feel like killing her but i control myself and say i have opposite opinion
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya some of my frndz/cuzins watch showz (nt DMG) bt all of them say that some guys r hot n some r not n i also say that i have oppiosite oppions so wat im tryin 2 say isthat nt all people have to lke him bt i personaly do lke him lotz πŸ˜›
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: inuyasharocks

πŸ˜†

i m wid u......letz go beat her uppπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wardahere thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg don't be heart broken u shud have been like..girl friend after lising to ur comments i gotta say thata u got the uglyiesst and the worst taste on this earth..and lemme give u advice..don't do love marriage..cauz i can imagine ur groom..!! πŸ˜†