Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Neha...there are no windows and doors in the jungle...i hope thts okay with u? and waisey bhi....Sagar wanted honeymoon in the jungle...so now Amar can fulfill tht....hahahaha
Nandoo thumbnail
US ...aur suhaagraath keliyeh toh chalo hum sab milke unke Honey moon plan karthe hein.....wht u say???

aur Neha...always wild???@@ aur Jungle suhaagraat...hpe atleast by tht way thy will find the cassette which they kept at a tree near someshiv ling in their previous janam.... 😆 😉
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup Reema.. I was busy for the past couple of days. Missed you guys much..

I hope it doesnt take them two months to meet... Why in the world are they stretching this crap soo much? Its all getting so repetitive.
Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well you guys wanted something special...think about it...
birds will sing, flowers will bloom, winds will blow, moon will shine while AD .... 😆 😆 

Neha darling..kaha kho gaye thi? Missed you...

Edited by Isha - 15 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Aww we're discussing Neha's special jungle suhagraat again? 😳

I just hope no matter what, this time it's done properly, without either of them asking for some time like Neha pointed out.

But also if the guruji said it'll be in about 2 months, than it will give them more then enough time to know each other and so I'm sure they won't have reservations! 😳
nehlove thumbnail
Shaili.. no doors and windows? Even better.. as long as we get a peek.. lol

Nandoo, tune besharam thread par padha nahi about my wild wild thoughts. hehe.

And the casette.. I am sure they forgot about it like they forget about eveyrthing else like Sameer and Bharat.
armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nishi....hahahaha......hahahaha....

thts all I have to say...

Neha....i have been mad about this since friday.....bahut kheech rahe hain yeh log...im so fed up...and Sin has no other ideas? phirse ghaat? chori? same old....jaldi karvao koi....ahhhh
Nandoo thumbnail
Nishi....ab humko dekhne keliyeh kuch nahin miltha...sab phoolon ko aur moon ko ....haawaan ke jokaon ko milann...hehe..... 😉
Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As Neha said as long as we get a peek..i don't mind sharing with the flowers and the moon and the flowers... Edited by Isha - 15 years ago
nehlove thumbnail

Yup Nishi... sahi bola. They can all get to peek if they let us get happy when AD get all wild in the jungle.. haha

Now this is only possible if and when they stop stretching this crap. Yesterday I was watching the US ep and I fell asleep.. Now that's a first. I fell asleep while watchign a dulhan episode. The creatives better gear up.

Edited by nehlove - 15 years ago