India-Forums

Arase 5th May - 9th May (Page 3)

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by selvifanmsia

Thanks Viji for the update Clap

I must point out some of the flaws in Arase's reasoning as to why Mr V has not revealed the truth to Chelvi. Mr V and Saro had found out her opinion and she said she wouldn't accept her father, so they decided to keep it a secret for the time being.

But of course that is what anyone would think esp. when Selvi is still not aware of this after being so close to Mr. V and his family. Arase doesn't know that Mr.V and Sarojini have discussed this matter earlier. Both of them are going to tell Selvi when she confronts them that they were waiting for the right time to reveal the truth to her coz she (Selvi) has said many a times that she would not accept her father if he were to walk right in front of her. Mr. V is also going to tell Selvi that his wife knows about Selvi's existence and she has accepted Selvi as her own child too...Wink

Edited by Sue Nair - 06 May 2008 at 11:22pm

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fuzz_13

I hope Selvi doesn't believe what Vishwanathan says. The doctor made me angry during this episode. I hope the doc and her husband don't emotionally blackmail Selvi.

In SELVI serials Selvi was very smart and able to see things clear even thru a haystack.....hope her brains are still in a good order thus able to see the true colours of Vishwa. Hope she plays her cards well to help her mum seek justice without endangering their lives. I hope Selvi will find out the truth about GJ being the informer of Vishwa too. As long as he is with Selvi its difficult to keep any info under P& C.  Hopefully its Dr. Sarojini who will put an end to Vishwa's life once she finds out about his illegal activities...coz he has taken her for a ride far too long.

There is a malay proverb which says "Sepandai-pandai tupai melompat akhirnya jatuh ke tanah juga - which means however smart the squirrel thinks of its ability to jump from tree to tree its sure to fall down on the ground one fine day....LOL..so Mr. V that day is not far away for you too..!!Wink Btw..I get the feeling that Arase and Selvi will work hand in hand as a team to nab Vishwa and his mafia ring.Clap

Edited by Sue Nair - 07 May 2008 at 12:46am
Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Thanks viji for such detailed updates... Clap
jasunap IF-Sizzlerz
jasunap
jasunap

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:03am | IP Logged
thank you viji for that riveting update.
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I just watched tuesday video. Really, I enjoyed Sarojini's acting. Selvi was good too... Clap Sarojini knows her kids is watching this conversation, while talking to Selvi, she moves towards her kid, pats her son and holds her daughter's hand with so much loveEmbarrassed... good acting Clap

Edited by netra_rama - 07 May 2008 at 4:37am
jasunap IF-Sizzlerz
jasunap
jasunap

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged
thanks you viji for that lovely update.

this sarojini despite being a good person is also goading selvi to hate her mom. there are subtle comments. where she repeats the negative things selvi has said and flings it on her face. a very polished villain role!!!
Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Viji. Smile
jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
A regretable episode.
Sarojini is wallowing in self pity when she comes to know that her husband is a criminal through the daughter of a police commissioner! Her first duty is to call the law with the facts and put him behind bars. But is this not the bane of our society? No matter how professional and honest people are, they bail out the bad people and undermine the law. What cognitive ideological dissonance.

Go to top