Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks viji for the updates.. So her name is Anuradha huh? Im impressed with her acting yar...

Meli, ur right... today's episode, Selvi is so dumb 😑 😑 😑 Dohhhh things are getting harder for Arasi now... πŸ˜•

fuzz_13 thumbnail
I saw Wednesday's episode and it made me angry...especially the fact that Selvi supports Vishwanathan and how she tells GJ she won't believe anything Arasi says about him! 😑
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

thanks you viji for that lovely update.

this sarojini despite being a good person is also goading selvi to hate her mom. there are subtle comments. where she repeats the negative things selvi has said and flings it on her face. a very polished villain role!!!

I agree with you Jaz - what can we expect from a crook's wife after staying married with him for years - without realising it she has also start thinking in the same line..!!😑. She is not only sillly but selfish too – trying her level best to brain wash Selvi against her mum Arase believing that she (Arase) was all out to destroy her husband. Now with Arase behind bars Sarojini feels she can play mother to Mr.V's illegitimate daughter.

In any situation we shd always give the benefit of the doubt to the other party before pointing the fingers at him/her. Wait till Sarojini gets the true pic of her husbands evil deeds…I wouldn't be surprise if she approaches Arase and seeks her forgiveness at the same time ditching Mr. V out of her life. πŸ˜›

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks viji for the super updates.. πŸ‘
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Thanks viji for the super updates.

In Wed epi

I am not arase's or V's daughter i am selviMay be she meant she is a swambhu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

GJ supporting arase & Selvi supporting Mrs.V proves selvi is a real mango head & she goes against Gj whether right or wrong
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nallu

Thanks viji for the super updates.

In Wed epi

I am not arase's or V's daughter i am selviMay be she meant she is a swambhu πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  LMAO🀣🀣

GJ supporting arase & Selvi supporting Mrs.V proves selvi is a real mango head & she goes against Gj whether right or wrong

thats the dirty game Gj plays...he knows whatever he says Selvi will do against him...he doesnt support Arase, he just is there to get inside info and pass it over to mrV and turn Selvi against Arase😑 he target is those 2000 crores he can get from Mr.V🀒

isaitamil thumbnail

enna kodumai sir ithu, GJ avanga athaiya support panuvaram aana nadakira ella visayathaiyum criminal viswanath kita soluvaram. nalla comedy panurangaya

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday 7th may 2008

Sorry am late guys. Was a bit busy.
will post in a jiffy
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
aww...so many cool names for Selvi...coconut, mangohead and mara mandai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thanks jas for the update πŸ‘
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the super update jas.