Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Viji...I prefer to watch Arase instead of endless shows like Anandham, kolangal, and for Gods sake Lakshmi... 😑

Radhika is good to start her serials but terrible to ends her shows. Btw, just like Balaji telefims have their own actor camp, she too tries to start her own camp...most of the actors who act on one of her shows..will also turn up on the other one...like Suryavamsam, Thiruvidhayalal, Arase etc πŸ˜‰
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Folks Today Episode is another show downπŸ˜ƒ.

Its another must see episode Selvi was rocking in each scene. Plus the ending is cliffhanger our Evil might do something to herπŸ˜‰

Since Arasi these days is getting interesting I will continue posting the Episode on in our sectionπŸ˜ƒ

Viji waiting for the update
Edited by Kutty Simba - 15 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks KS.

I wish Head of Creatives would tie the loose ends.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
In tuesdays' epi Doc mom entirely turned the tables

(Grrr i am irritated when she calls arase aval)

Now to see confrontation btw V & selvi(V give the gun to me i will be happy to help u)

if still selvi is with MR.& MRs V. she is really a mangohead😑

Thanks viji for the detailed update πŸ‘ πŸ‘
fuzz_13 thumbnail
I hope Selvi doesn't believe what Vishwanathan says. The doctor made me angry during this episode. I hope the doc and her husband don't emotionally blackmail Selvi.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks viji for the detailed updates... 😳
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvifanmsia

Thanks Viji for the update πŸ‘

I must point out some of the flaws in Arase's reasoning as to why Mr V has not revealed the truth to Chelvi. Mr V and Saro had found out her opinion and she said she wouldn't accept her father, so they decided to keep it a secret for the time being.

But of course that is what anyone would think esp. when Selvi is still not aware of this after being so close to Mr. V and his family. Arase doesn't know that Mr.V and Sarojini have discussed this matter earlier. Both of them are going to tell Selvi when she confronts them that they were waiting for the right time to reveal the truth to her coz she (Selvi) has said many a times that she would not accept her father if he were to walk right in front of her. Mr. V is also going to tell Selvi that his wife knows about Selvi's existence and she has accepted Selvi as her own child too...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzz_13

I hope Selvi doesn't believe what Vishwanathan says. The doctor made me angry during this episode. I hope the doc and her husband don't emotionally blackmail Selvi.

In SELVI serials Selvi was very smart and able to see things clear even thru a haystack.....hope her brains are still in a good order thus able to see the true colours of Vishwa. Hope she plays her cards well to help her mum seek justice without endangering their lives. I hope Selvi will find out the truth about GJ being the informer of Vishwa too. As long as he is with Selvi its difficult to keep any info under P& C.  Hopefully its Dr. Sarojini who will put an end to Vishwa's life once she finds out about his illegal activities...coz he has taken her for a ride far too long.

There is a malay proverb which says "Sepandai-pandai tupai melompat akhirnya jatuh ke tanah juga - which means however smart the squirrel thinks of its ability to jump from tree to tree its sure to fall down on the ground one fine day....πŸ˜†..so Mr. V that day is not far away for you too..!!πŸ˜‰ Btw..I get the feeling that Arase and Selvi will work hand in hand as a team to nab Vishwa and his mafia ring.πŸ‘

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks viji for such detailed updates... πŸ‘
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you viji for that riveting update.