cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mehrosh

hey aditi happy bday may god grant u everything u want
n may u live a very happy n settled life
n may u be the happiest person outta here

WOW now dats a really nice wish..Embarrassed So aditi how did u spend ur special day??Big smile

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Aditi..wish u a gr8 n a rocking b'day..Lolz..I know I am late..bt I cn't help it Embarrassed Embarrassed ..

Hug Hug I know u wen I used..2 be a viewbie of RF...before..n u used..to be a regular visit of RF...I think u may have forgotten me(my previous id ws radz_2cool Embarrassed )...n maybe..u still wouldn't remember..bt it's ok.. Smile

Give us a piece of the b'day cake..I jst luv cakes Embarrassed ..n hope..dis..b'day will bring lots of happiness..4 u Smile
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
happy bday aditi..have a rocking life
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mehrosh

hey aditi happy bday may god grant u everything u want
n may u live a very happy n settled life
n may u be the happiest person outta here

thank you sooooooooo muchHugHugHug

Originally posted by Mrs.Brett Lee

Aditi..wish u a gr8 n a rocking b'day..Lolz..I know I am late..bt I cn't help it Embarrassed Embarrassed ..

Hug Hug I know u wen I used..2 be a viewbie of RF...before..n u used..to be a regular visit of RF...I think u may have forgotten me(my previous id ws radz_2cool Embarrassed )...n maybe..u still wouldn't remember..bt it's ok.. Smile

Give us a piece of the b'day cake..I jst luv cakes Embarrassed ..n hope..dis..b'day will bring lots of happiness..4 u Smile

soumu how dare you even think that i can forget you!Angryi do remember you and would keep doing so as a friendEmbarrassedthanks a lot for your wishHugHugHugand mis you at rf...i remeba the post in which you made me rotw and lol it was the vary post where i was bombarded with the q's...anku rembering it?LOL

Originally posted by yipee

happy bday aditi..have a rocking life

thank you so muchHugHugHug

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:41am | IP Logged

ok pooh i'll start up with what all i did yest...

it was your vary post which i opened before my b'day started...at 12 i was at rm resort in dmg and they all wished me there...after half an hr or may be 15-20 mins i went off to my bed...the next day i got up arond 6.30-6.45am...i got ready and then i went outside to play cricket lol not that outside only standing infront of my house...i was only batting not bowling...LOLafter returning bk to my desk i found my anku's pm...she made me siggy look-its soooo beautifull all filled with loveDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming isnt it?she made me spell bounded with her post...all i can say to her is Anku i love youHug...you are my sweetest buddy i had ever had,i am lucky to have you as my frndBlushing...till 11am i was sitting on my pc with every1 calling me and i missed many calls for which they were likeAngryLOLthen i went to temple...many wished me there also...after returning bk i agn fixed myself infront of my desk...in the evening 13-15 of us went out for thedinner...Embarrassed here at IF many wished me and celebrated my b'day....all of you guys made my day sooo special to me...Thank you to you all and poohHug for your heart filling wishes....and love...

love you all guysHugHugHug

HeartaditiHeart

Go to top