India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

amraan is using ridz love (Page 2)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
guys.....just wait and watch and i guess ur opinion will definately change.......then we'll see who is poor?? LOL

p.s. No offence..

-Niky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niky-
-Niky-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swetha_ravi

I am currently feeling really sad for ridzy. CryCry poor gal, wat all things she is doing for him.. and he is making maximum use out of it.. Confused.. i mean hw can he do that to her.. she is doing all this just to see smile on armaan's face inturn he is using her love to prank on her itself??? too much armaanAngry.. now dont drag too much.. it'll again make more misunderstandings, fights and broken hearts.. now corner her and tell her u r back and tell her to confess her love.. start fighting after some days LOL  else we'll get bored.. lol

I totally agree wid u yaar...!!

I mean enough is enough..hoow can u make fun of sum1 like dis...and dey have been fighting since sooooo many weeks nmow.....around 10-15 weeks.....and now m getting sooo booored with all this bakwass...all this is getting soo compliocated day by day..!!!.....dey are straching it like anything....PLZ CERATIVES IF U READ DIS FORUM....STP D BAKWASS...!!!...PLZ MAKE DEM MEET....!!!Cry

Jenifer. IF-Sizzlerz
Jenifer.
Jenifer.

BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
ok i hav 2 agree that 2 sum extent its gettin pretty tedious but im telin u guys now that they'l cum a tym wen wer gona wish 4 these scenes 2 cum bac!
pwincess kanzi IF-Rockerz
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i noe! im very dissipointed wid armaan! i felt lke slappin him 2! Angry
sea_nyx Goldie
sea_nyx
sea_nyx

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u guys, i mean i knw he was hurt and all but enough is enough
--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

I am currently feeling really sad for ridzy. CryCry poor gal, wat all things she is doing for him.. and he is making maximum use out of it.. Confused.. i mean hw can he do that to her.. she is doing all this just to see smile on armaan's face inturn he is using her love to prank on her itself??? too much armaanAngry.. now dont drag too much.. it'll again make more misunderstandings, fights and broken hearts.. now corner her and tell her u r back and tell her to confess her love.. start fighting after some days LOL  else we'll get bored.. lol

I dont agree at all....how is Armaan using her love... Armaan doesnt even know tht Ridz is doin all this to just make him smile. He thinks that all this that Ridz is doing are pranks and Armaan has mentioned the same several times. Ridz has never corrected him. So Armaan is just retaliating back by playin pranks on Ridz..

So Armaan is not using her love at all... In fact as far as Ridz is concerned she told him in clear words tht they dont have any future.

Kesha

Sidelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Sidelicious
Sidelicious

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
agree wid u .... Cry
dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kesha2412

I dont agree at all....how is Armaan using her love... Armaan doesnt even know tht Ridz is doin all this to just make him smile. He thinks that all this that Ridz is doing are pranks and Armaan has mentioned the same several times. Ridz has never corrected him. So Armaan is just retaliating back by playin pranks on Ridz..

So Armaan is not using her love at all... In fact as far as Ridz is concerned she told him in clear words tht they dont have any future.

Kesha

kesha im with u, he is not doing anything wrong...watever hey r doing its fun...its a tit 4 tat game which is fun...im loving dmg

Go to top