Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Letters to the interns, and others too! (Page 45)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
@P_Shal: Please do contribute! Would love to hear from you as well!

Ok, one for Vivek?

Dear Vivek,

Although you are a disgusting creep, I still feel bad for you. For no fault of yours, you were used for a 'prank' where Armaan was made to believe that you raped someone...don't you ever feel like speaking up in your defence? btw, weren't you supposed to follow up on your vow of 'I'll see you, you psycho" to Dr. Armaan?

An inquisitive viewer

@Dhvani: Haan main bilkul samajh gayee meri jaan! Wink LOL LOL

dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Dear frustrated story plot and the episode
okay okay..Actually u have made me so uninterested that I was concentrating on everything else but you yesterday and today...over that I was so exhausted and was in no mood to make my mood any worser Big smile ...so I just decided not to look at u much...and continue with registering for my courses for my next term and having a look at course material for the spring course I just satarted...afterall u r not that important for me now-a-days....so sorry for not noting that scenes were a different and all that...U want me to call a geek ...go ahead and call me one...I dont mind Big smile

-Dhvani
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Dear Dhvani,

Aww...you are not a geek! You are dedicated! Please do try and apply some of that dedication towards watching and loving this show as wellEmbarrassed We really need the TRPsEmbarrassed

Story plot
(under some coercion from DMG producers) Wink
dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
@Story Plot

LOL LOL LOL You r one selfish person!...*EDIT TRP TRP TRP...uske alawa kuch nahi dikhta tumhe? Jao mein tumhe nahi dekhungi....Why should I waste my time on you when you r just not ready to b believable and satifying to me and few of my friends who think alike?
@Episode
when I apply my logic to you I feel disappointed...a few friends told me just watch and enjoy...dont care abt finding so much logic...but I just can't help it...but I do want to continue watching you as I loved u once so much and a few actors in you make watch it...

-Angry fan[spl check plz LOL ]
Dhvani

Edited by dhvanisoni - 06 May 2008 at 6:12pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Dhvani,

Tum nahin dekhogi?? Fine then! Aur bahut loyal fans hain is show ke! Who needs you? Angry We have so many true fans who watch and love every aspect of this show! Tum jaise 'logical' logon ki humein koi zaroorat nahin! TRPs to humaari waise hi kamaal ki hain!Cool Cool So there!

Story plot
(Now held at gunpoint by DMG producers)
*[anchal]* Senior Member
*[anchal]*
*[anchal]*

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
First of all, awesome topic! REally interesting... I wish I could read all 45 pages, but I can't due to the guilt that I should be doing my reading assignment instead of reading topics here on IF.. Anyways, dunno if anyone has done this one, but a small, rather stupid, contribution from my side..

Dear staff/members of Sanjivani (especially AR),

Do you know my name? Or, I should say, do you know what my name means and what my purpose is? I'm tired of being used a place for you to hide, cry, do push-ups, and all those icky lovey-dovey things you do! And, I now hear that I am going to have a bad smell due to the prank that one doctor is playing on another! Leave me out of all this! I am to be used only in emergency!

-Much annoyed and abused fire escape

Edited by *[anchal]* - 06 May 2008 at 6:24pm
dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
@story Plot
u think ur TRPS wont b affected? I ll tell all my Indian friends not to watch u on TV . and if they want to they can come to IF and watch videos from here...and a lot of them do...and wasie bhi I have a whole group who think the same...yeh 45 pages aise hi nahi huye hai!

Lemme tell u one thing...if u continue this ...at least after some time people who still watch u r gonna think naa...woh bhi pagal nahi hai? kabhi toh unhe bhi lagega that its getting too stretched...and u r dragging...as they r also tired of waiting for a CONFESSION...they r also watching for much more after that...How long r u gonna survive with all time fillers? how long are you gonna mislead them with confession-like promos...phir woh bhi thak jayenge....And yesterday that had happened with a few of ur 'true fans' too..

Dont b so over confident ...

Dhvani

Edited by dhvanisoni - 06 May 2008 at 6:29pm
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Dear DMG actors,

I think you're all suffering from amnesia and have mistakenly landed on the sets of the wrong show...please come with me so that I can take you to the sets of the right show.

Sincerely
Comedy Circus Assistant Director
ROFLAnu!!!!  I will die of laughter seriously!! sonali then sara, then you and dhvani now LOL

Go to top