Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Letters to the interns, and others too! (Page 100)

-Selcouth- IF-Stunnerz
-Selcouth-
-Selcouth-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
To all the basketball lovers:

Its been a long time that someone falls on me again and gets roll over too much, i am the best cupid in the world, first AR rolls over, than RM, now when Atul and Anji are going ot roll over on me, i am deeply sympathetic for Atul, please allow me to bring some freshness in his love life.

The bouncy floor of bb court

Maleka/Love Ammy

dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Dear @Anu

Congratulations on ur Graduation..hehe tht rhymes LOL ...I the feel very happiest for u... Tongue..u know I didn't even have luck of going to the grand celebration in high school...I was new to Canada and didn't even know wht commencement was...so just didn't pay for it...and seats were full...and all tht sorta thing....but oh well...have fun with the further life...Enjoy your work(now that sounds like Shashank-ish)LOL

You were 'revising' these letters!! ROFL ..I wish I had enough time to do so...but at least I do have time to catch up with this post...

Chalo...C u tomorrow online , if possible

Dhvani

Edited by dhvanisoni - 08 May 2008 at 12:22am
..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Dear Hair Clip,

Please do not be despondent and even the least bit Envious. If you are the hair clip from Patiala that Muskaan pulled out from her hair, then she did attribute you with some never before seen powers like protecting herself from Rahul.

In any case, you will always be the first choice of logical minds, when there are doors to be opened. Mine was just co-incidence and luck!

Your humble disciple,

Safety Pin.

Edited by vaarti - 08 May 2008 at 12:22am
dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Hey Aarti...good one there...

Dear Hair Clip

You were even used by the Dr. Dude himself while stealing stuff form R's locker(still confused if it was locked for that only purpose)...did u faint when he touched you?Day Dreaming
You are so lucky!

A fan who wishes to travel to India and visit KSG...

PS KSG is not a monument
LOL

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhvanisoni

Dear Hair Clip

You were even used by the Dr. Dude himself while stealing stuff form R's locker(still confused if it was locked for that only purpose)...did u faint when he touched you?Day Dreaming
You are so lucky!

A fan who wishes to travel to India and visit KSG...

PS KSG is not a monument
LOL

LOL

dear fan,

OMG! fainted?? tht's like an understatement or somethin.. trut me wen I say tht I never allowed neone else to touch me again.. I was his.. forever.. my entire life..

haiye..my KSG!  oh zara zara touch me touch me touch me.. oh zara zara.. oh ohhh...

P.S. tht wasnt for u..it was for him! as for u fan.. get lost! u r never ever gonna be as honoured as me! ha!
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged
dear atul,

please do understand us once in a while..or atleast take some efforts to search for our meaning..in any way tht's possible for u! and once u do tht..kindly tell armaan tht u hav finally understood wat he has to say! poor guy loves to think tht's he's so intelligent tht he can get away by sayin anythin always..n tht u cant understand..n will never understand!

so..get a grip buddy.. be a man! mard ban!

urs lovingly,
devar, saali, bhaabhi, sirf dost, khaas dost and all the other words used by armaan to giv u a "subtle" hint tht he likes ridhima
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Heya! Hope all of you are doing great.

haha Sneha..Yaar I'm in Pakistan but my sleep timings are a bit peculiar..totally upside down..hope to catch you ol some time!

---

Dear Dhvani, Anu, Gina, Sneha , Fahima, Tammy, Veena, nottygarfield, Ash, Sarn, Aarti, Maleka, Mads,

Great job! Clap Yearning for more of your letters..

This post..

---

Dear Sona, Sanaya, Michelle, Anagha, Monalika, Sonali, Sunita, Smriti, Shalini, Mayah, Ifrah, Swasti, anchal, Marisa, funnycool, Simi, Ishta, Nafisa and all others

No more letters? Missing yours!

This post again!

---

Edited by simplyvivacious - 08 May 2008 at 7:29am
*sameera* Goldie
*sameera*
*sameera*

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Dear RM,
Please get together as soon as possible!
We are not geting to see AR atleast we can see you'll!!

This is my humble request. Realise your love for each other as soon as possible!! PLEASE!!

Sameera.

Go to top