Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lekhini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Last time I checked this post was at page 10 and now its at 100!!!!!

Good Going! Just read the last few pages, and the letters were hilarious.

I am sorry if I am being repetitive here.

Dear BAS,
How does it feel to be rendered so meaningless? You have suffered so much disrespect at the hands of Doc A. My deepest condolences.
lekhini thumbnail
Dear Safety Pin,

I was very impressed with the strength you displayed in opening up a car lock. Please continue to use your powers for good only.
In appreciation,

Impressed Hair Clip.
lekhini thumbnail
Dear Armaan's White Kurta,

Did you enjoy the colorful farewell we gave you on holi? Are you enjoying your retirement? Do you reminisce about your glorious past? Are you planning a comeback?

Missing you,

White churidaar.
Edited by sarn7 - 15 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
To all the basketball lovers:

Its been a long time that someone falls on me again and gets roll over too much, i am the best cupid in the world, first AR rolls over, than RM, now when Atul and Anji are going ot roll over on me, i am deeply sympathetic for Atul, please allow me to bring some freshness in his love life.

The bouncy floor of bb court

Maleka/Love Ammy
dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear @Anu

Congratulations on ur Graduation..hehe tht rhymes 😆 ...I the feel very happiest for u... 😛..u know I didn't even have luck of going to the grand celebration in high school...I was new to Canada and didn't even know wht commencement was...so just didn't pay for it...and seats were full...and all tht sorta thing....but oh well...have fun with the further life...Enjoy your work(now that sounds like Shashank-ish)😆

You were 'revising' these letters!! 🤣 ..I wish I had enough time to do so...but at least I do have time to catch up with this post...

Chalo...C u tomorrow online , if possible

DhvaniEdited by dhvanisoni - 15 years ago
..Aarti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Hair Clip,

Please do not be despondent and even the least bit Envious. If you are the hair clip from Patiala that Muskaan pulled out from her hair, then she did attribute you with some never before seen powers like protecting herself from Rahul.

In any case, you will always be the first choice of logical minds, when there are doors to be opened. Mine was just co-incidence and luck!

Your humble disciple,

Safety Pin. Edited by vaarti - 15 years ago
dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Aarti...good one there...

Dear Hair Clip

You were even used by the Dr. Dude himself while stealing stuff form R's locker(still confused if it was locked for that only purpose)...did u faint when he touched you?😍
You are so lucky!

A fan who wishes to travel to India and visit KSG...

PS KSG is not a monument
😆

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dhvanisoni

Dear Hair Clip

You were even used by the Dr. Dude himself while stealing stuff form R's locker(still confused if it was locked for that only purpose)...did u faint when he touched you?😍
You are so lucky!

A fan who wishes to travel to India and visit KSG...

PS KSG is not a monument
😆

😆

dear fan,

OMG! fainted?? tht's like an understatement or somethin.. trut me wen I say tht I never allowed neone else to touch me again.. I was his.. forever.. my entire life..

haiye..my KSG!  oh zara zara touch me touch me touch me.. oh zara zara.. oh ohhh...

P.S. tht wasnt for u..it was for him! as for u fan.. get lost! u r never ever gonna be as honoured as me! ha!
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dear atul,

please do understand us once in a while..or atleast take some efforts to search for our meaning..in any way tht's possible for u! and once u do tht..kindly tell armaan tht u hav finally understood wat he has to say! poor guy loves to think tht's he's so intelligent tht he can get away by sayin anythin always..n tht u cant understand..n will never understand!

so..get a grip buddy.. be a man! mard ban!

urs lovingly,
devar, saali, bhaabhi, sirf dost, khaas dost and all the other words used by armaan to giv u a "subtle" hint tht he likes ridhima
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heya! Hope all of you are doing great.

haha Sneha..Yaar I'm in Pakistan but my sleep timings are a bit peculiar..totally upside down..hope to catch you ol some time!

---

Dear Dhvani, Anu, Gina, Sneha , Fahima, Tammy, Veena, nottygarfield, Ash, Sarn, Aarti, Maleka, Mads,

Great job! 👏 Yearning for more of your letters..

This post..

---

Dear Sona, Sanaya, Michelle, Anagha, Monalika, Sonali, Sunita, Smriti, Shalini, Mayah, Ifrah, Swasti, anchal, Marisa, funnycool, Simi, Ishta, Nafisa and all others

No more letters? Missing yours!

This post again!

---
Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 years ago