Dear DMG,

May your soul rest in peace!!
Thanks for the good times!!

Anagha.

that was a good one, Anagha!😆😆

sonalib thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
oh darling anu, ju r right! i totally forgot in my drug-induced haze...

chalo, bas hi sahi, kuchh toh A ke jaisa hai! btw, there are pics of the drag queen up on hte main forum and i am like officially ugghed out!
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Letters to the interns, and others too! Post,

I am very very disappointed at you for stealing my thunder.

😡,
still very very disappointed
..Aarti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anu...am trying yaar, but the brilliance here is just too much for me! the thing is i keep laughing and i'm like muskaan, once i start i can't stop, so which effectively means i can't think either!!

Dear Extras On Armaan's Eyebrows,

I appreciate your sacrifice of your lifelong togetherness with our Dr.Dude and you giving up your masculine existence in order to make me conventioanlly acceptable!

The visage.

Dear Man,

OOOOH! You have taken away the pain of threading too from us. What else is next? Labour? Whatever will we use as an example of greater pain tolerance?

Woman.

AreYaar thumbnail
@Sonali: Did see those pics...massively ugghed out myself 🤢 😆 😆 I think you're being too generous by saying 'drag queens'...I think I've seen better looking ones than that 😆 😆 Atul totally looks like a woman...which is probably a good thing atleast compared to the other two 😆 😆
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sonali, Anu n Aarti..some amazing letters there... 🤗 and Sonali you are still here...you're on a roll.. 👏 👏
DivineSelf thumbnail
Dear Ridhima

How come you have all the energy in the world to give one tight slap to Armaan...but don't have even a joule of energy to free your dupatta from plant, nail, button etc...

Regards
Shal
..Aarti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalib

read it and honestly am finding it way to tough to pick my fav from all the ones you have posted so far!

AreYaar thumbnail
Dear Still very very disappointed post,

Arey, we are long lost brothers yaar! Why would I steal your thunder? In fact I'm adding to it! Can't you tell? 😉

Letters to the interns etc. post

@Aarti: Arey don't be modest now! You've come up with some of the most brilliant ones in here hands down!

Oh god, you made on his eyebrows! 🤣 Can't stop laughing now! 'giving up your conventionally masculine existence' hilarious! 😆 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Shalllll!! 🤗 🤗

Dear Shal,

Armaan deserved that slap! You know that I don't like his harkatein! What does freeing my dupatta have to do with any of that?? I am seedhi saadhi, and I reserve the right to slap the living daylights out of any person who's harkatein   I don't like!

Riddhima