Dearest DMG script,

Did they finally lose you??

Muhahahaha, 😊
k producer
sonalib thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Dear Road much travelled and much filmed

Take a break my friend! You must be tired from such gross over-use and over-exploitation. You have to be the road to the jungle, the highway to lonavala,the route for the bike race in bombay, the road in punjab where the bus is hijacked, the lonely road in kasauli where Zicky meets his love A,the road from Lonavala where M meets A for the first time and what not else!

Dont you roads have a Trade Union or Association to negotiate your work conditions and terms and also ensure the protection of your rights! The least you deserve is a makeover from time to time!

Armaan's Red Scorpio
President, DMG Vehicles Association
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sonali...I think we've officially lost it now.. 😆 😆 😆
sonalib thumbnail
hey swas,

totally! but its such fun

heres another one, though different format!

WANTED! WANTED! WANTED!

AR Chemistry which went missing sometime in December I think! An imposter in place at the moment. Original item if found to be returned immediately to BB court, which is forlorn in your absence. REWARD : a thousand IF posts of thanks and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
sonalib thumbnail
Dear different parts of Armaan's anatomy

You have been sadly missing in detailed exposition from the main page of DMG FORUM posts! Did you flee in embarassment. Or did you take refuge in my fav ff? I particularly miss the likes of the post on A's flaring nostrils!

From
A post on R's true love Edited by sonalib - 15 years ago
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sarah...excellent idea...highly inspiring and looks like all having a ball here!

Cudn't resist this one:

Dear Lost-AR-Nok-Jhonk-Bank-of-Episodes

I know you were lost sometime in Sept, before the cupid struck Dr Dude in the jungle (that's why the lowe story had to be rushed). And some unfortunate soul actually located u finally around Jan-end post confession...agreed you had been worked on very hard by the actors and the creatives and no one likes to see hard work go to waste. But when will you keep butting in unceremoniously & unannounced at the most inopportune moments in the AR 'Lowe' story & yell 'SURPRISE' at the top of ur lungs, when all the faithful only crave to hear "CONFESSION" 😉 .

Actually, pls don't be hurt, but how many of you are still lurking around to make a surprise appearance! Just curious, you know!!    
sonalib thumbnail

Dear DMG

We still obviously think about you and feel for you.Else why so many posts?

From

The Other Side

sonalib thumbnail
Dear Pizza Boy Avatar

All seem to have forgotten you! But my heart still beats for you! Where did you go, my hunk?

From
Red Pizza boy t-shirt and cap
sonalib thumbnail
Dear 'Oye Hoye'

Are you lonesome tonight
Do you miss me tonight
Are you sorry we drifted apart
Does your memory stray
To a brighter summer day
When I kissed you and called you sweetheart

From

Riddhima's lonely unappreciated nakhras
sonalib thumbnail
now to go where no woman has gone before in this thread

Dear RIDDHIMA a.k.a Jalebi

No,I dont wish to communicate with you. I thought I would send u a short note of caution.Tnere are two determined young ladies by the name of Mehak and Shona who do not take kindly to their Armaan being treated badly!( he is theirs u see, u r merely delusional about his attachment to you!). Cease and desist from your present methods for the sake of your own personal safety

A 'well-wisher'(egggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddd!!!!!)