Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahimataq thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I think Nadia just invited them cos obviously she too probably wanted to know what the whole paegent was about. But she cant just point out the wrong things to her, cos everyone has their opinion and she is just doing her work and informing ppl about this. I think nadia was gettin a bit annoyed as well with what was said but she couldnt say stuff to her cos they are guests.
nightowl thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadia_1990

No Nadia........didn; mean that..............She wanted o come them to the show so we could find about her.................. and that stuff.........but on the other hand she has a right to point out wrong and she was talking what ppl were mailing and saying...........I mean look at ourself..........we are so cross with that Mahleej.............so Y not Nadia.........She is a Pakistani too........

i know that....i was talking abt the video u posted...nadia shld not have said all that stuff abt how they got arrested and all live on air...i dont think that was necessary and just amounts to gossiping....THAT was very unprofessional on her part...and apparantly it wasnt even true and now geo tv/nadia is being sued for defamation/libel.
atifaslam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mirzajamila

Nadia Khan's question "WHY IN CANADA AND NOT IN PAKISTAN" She should not forget that she herself is in 'DUBAI AND NOT IN PAKISTAN" and she should also do her show in PAKISTAN and not in DUBAI there is a quote 'SEE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU JUDGE OTHERS" I would say when a person doing a talk show they should talk about the show and not attack people."A Beauty Pageant" is a pageant that all people who select person if they are 'BEAUTIFUL AND SMART" or not, as she mentioned that there were gossip that's why they become popular, why do you think 'NADIA KHAN SHOW' is popular in DUBAI is also because there are gossip about her show as well.

hey

listen the pageant has to be done and supported by the people of that country. this rule does not apply to a show. nadia is in dubai so she cant fly to pakistan everyday. plus only the recording is in dubai so i don't see the problem there. in terms of pageant, the question is legitamite because if the country itself doesnt support the title then hwo can you do a dummy show in canada and call it "miss pakistan".

talk shows and tc shows can be done abroad and there are no patriotic issues for that. because by the argument you presented should people not in pakistan not watch the pakistani chnnels either because they are not in pakistan??????!!!!!!!!

sweet_pakigirl thumbnail
I also hate mahleej, but 1 thing: Hum bhi (most of us) bahar ke mulk mei rehte hai pakistan mein nahi rehte, but hum bhi to without dupatta or something like that hote hai. and yahan (holland) ke log bhi mujhe dekhte hai. Yes that's right ke mujhe whole duniya nahin dekh rahi jaise ke mahleej ko. just I mean humme kissi aur ke bare mein kehne ka kya haq banta hai ๐Ÿ˜• I mean I don't think i'm a good moslim and a good pakistani. Mein bhi yahan Holland mei rehti houn and i'm not wearing a duppata or that when i'm in school. And I think mere jaise aur bhi hai yahan par, right? ๐Ÿ˜• sorry if i'm wrong. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well said atifaslam

R u guyz sure whateva nadia said after the guests were gone, was a LIE??i mean iz there a proof??

and also, how can Mahleej call herself Miss pakistan, when the goverment, its people, the WHOLE NATION is not ready to support her???as oppose to all the other gurlz in the pageant who had full support from their countirz..
nothing she did in the pageant was at all releated to "Pakistan".....then why call her miss pakistani???
I hated herrr when she said "jab sab wahan swimsuit pehn kar kharein ho, mai kiya un sab ke beech mai burkha pehn kar khari hoo jaon"????jeeeezzzzzzzzz......like ab jaise kapray utaar kar usne bara teir maar liya hai....huhhhh
anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy!!

well said atifaslam

R u guyz sure whateva nadia said after the guests were gone, was a LIE??i mean iz there a proof??

and also, how can Mahleej call herself Miss pakistan, when the goverment, its people, the WHOLE NATION is not ready to support her???as oppose to all the other gurlz in the pageant who had full support from their countirz..
nothing she did in the pageant was at all releated to "Pakistan".....then why call her miss pakistani???
I hated herrr when she said "jab sab wahan swimsuit pehn kar kharein ho, mai kiya un sab ke beech mai burkha pehn kar khari hoo jaon"????jeeeezzzzzzzzz......like ab jaise kapray utaar kar usne bara teir maar liya hai....huhhhh

i totally agree to wat u said... plus ppl in Pakistan didn't even know bout this. I'm also a Pakistani who is currently in the U.S but i can't go out in a pageant and say that i'll run for my country Pakistan without Pakistan's approval. nd who says things like jab sab bikini mein the to mein burke mein kaise khari hoti (or sumthin like that) i mean cum on Pakistan's main religion is Islam so atleast try to respect it.

Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anumz_31

i totally agree to wat u said... plus ppl in Pakistan didn't even know bout this. I'm also a Pakistani who is currently in the U.S but i can't go out in a pageant and say that i'll run for my country Pakistan without Pakistan's approval. nd who says things like jab sab bikini mein the to mein burke mein kaise khari hoti (or sumthin like that) i mean cum on Pakistan's main religion is Islam so atleast try to respect it.

ur soo right anum....and she doeznt necessarily had to wear the burkha...as i m sure most muslims in pak. dontt..but she cud have worn sum cultural/modern salwar kameez/lehnga/choridaar........anddd if shes nott in to pakistani cultural clothes...she shud have worn sumthing that is FULL....or half sleeves/sleevless wud have been okay........but taking ur whole clothes off is not acceptable...afterall, we R muslimsssEdited by Daisy!! - 15 years ago
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mirzajamila

Nadia is a Pakistani herself living abroad, so she should not disgrace/gossip/lies about other Pakistani living abroad rather than saying that there are gossip that's why people came to know about 'MISS PAKISTAN WORLD" and the way she says it 'MISS PAKISTAN WORLD"
My main idea is that any 'PAKISTANI LIVING ABROAD SHOULD NOT DISGRACE ANY PAKISTANI LIVING ABROAD' (generally speaking people fighting/killing each other regardless of whoever they are even with their own blood so who is Mahleej)

living abroad does not makes you non pakistani and every one has a opinion so does nadia and the whole issue was that why is she usin pakistan's name when she is not being supported by the goverment for example miss USA takes palce in USA not in spain then it would not be called miss USA. Mahleej can do anything she want personaly but she is represneting a country she nedd to keep in mind the culture and the wyas of the peopel of that country. i dont think bikinis are part of our culture. she want to wear a bikins well but when she puts herself out their with the title of misss pakistan she can do that cause you are represnting peopel of pakistan but you yourslef dont seem pakistani.i think its a great idea to have pageant but have some limits.

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Daisy!!

ur soo right anum....and she doeznt necessarily had to wear the burkha...as i m sure most muslims in pak. dontt..but she cud have worn sum cultural/modern salwar kameez/lehnga/choridaar........anddd if shes nott in to pakistani cultural clothes...she shud have worn sumthing that is FULL....or half sleeves/sleevless wud have been okay........but taking ur whole clothes off is not acceptable...afterall, we R muslimsss

ya thats right we r Muslims...even though i won't call myself a good Muslim coz i agree i'm in the US so i wear jeans nd half sleeves shirts but i don't go beyond that i mean i hav never worn a bikini nd i don't get it how it makes u modern. trust me i am not a very conservative person but there is a limit within which each individual has to stay nd every person has the right to decide what their limit is but as she is flauntin off that shez representing Pakistan there's where the prob is.

in the nadia khan show they were sayin that normally ppl think of Pakistanis as terrorrists but when they see a Pakistani wearing a bikini they will get confused nd think no they can't be terrorrists...cum on i live here with the goras they r talkin bout i know sum r racist but i think there is a better way she can represent Pakistan. actually maybe i'm over reacting but it's just that the things that she said to defend herself were more ridiculous that wat she actually did... newayz she does crack me up with her stupid logic...๐Ÿ˜†

sweet_pakigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: anumz_31

ya thats right we r Muslims...even though i won't call myself a good Muslim coz i agree i'm in the US so i wear jeans nd half sleeves shirts but i don't go beyond that i mean i hav never worn a bikini nd i don't get it how it makes u modern. trust me i am not a very conservative person but there is a limit within which each individual has to stay nd every person has the right to decide what their limit is but as she is flauntin off that shez representing Pakistan there's where the prob is.

in the nadia khan show they were sayin that normally ppl think of Pakistanis as terrorrists but when they see a Pakistani wearing a bikini they will get confused nd think no they can't be terrorrists...cum on i live here with the goras they r talkin bout i know sum r racist but i think there is a better way she can represent Pakistan. actually maybe i'm over reacting but it's just that the things that she said to defend herself were more ridiculous that wat she actually did... newayz she does crack me up with her stupid logic...๐Ÿ˜†

I absolutly agree with you, same here > I also wear jeans (but no half sleeves๐Ÿ˜ณ) But I never wear a bikini (only once a tikini, but that was in a "only" for womens swimming pool) I have the same as you but just the different is: I'm in Holland๐Ÿ˜†