India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

I wonder if?????????

tajinder Goldie
tajinder
tajinder

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:48am | IP Logged

We have seen many behaviour changes in Karan towards Shilpa, whereas we can tell that she keeps her distance from him.

I was thinking whether Karan acctually REGRETS to get together with Shradhha after knowing what a beautiful suprise destiny had planned for him (obviously Shilpa). i wonder if Karan would have ever had got together with Shraddha if he had met Shilpa before, because DMG began after his current relationship with Shraddha. what do you think guys???????????????

P.S. i know that this thought will always begin and end on the question of WHAT IF???????

Luv Taj xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

armaanilicious IF-Sizzlerz
armaanilicious
armaanilicious

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged
we all hope dat dey wud have met earlier but seeing dem so happy wid der respective partners im jus glad dey are atleast settin da screen on fire wid der chemistry....
-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angel77

we all hope dat dey wud have met earlier but seeing dem so happy wid der respective partners im jus glad dey are atleast settin da screen on fire wid der chemistry....

dats the exact way to think according to me.........as a fan we shud be happy for them that they are happy in their respective lives.......and shud be more glad and honoured on seeing the excellent skills they possess in showing such gud chemistry....

but i knw everyone here.....including me...lol....deep down wish that they wud have been together anyhow...Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top