Frequent Posters

DJKM thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
dey hav dis tendency of hiding their feelings by playing pranks on one another
dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wat r u saying...i mean they r still feeling...didn't u see while dancing they were feeling...armi toh imaginary dance be soch raha tha...plus even in that button scene they were feeling
krazzy_dmgian thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmg_sonia

wat r u saying...i mean they r still feeling...didn't u see while dancing they were feeling...armi toh imaginary dance be soch raha tha...plus even in that button scene they were feeling

ya u r rite...they do show feelings...
Trisha_dude thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazzy_dmgian

ya u r rite...they do show feelings...

ya.. they do... but i want to say.. that,.. wen they show the scene where ridhima is massaging armaan,...etc etc.. where r the feelins???
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fellings dont have surface all the time, can u imagine havin to profess ur love every second of your life!
shelly thumbnail

they r showing that they love each other but arent united

Sona_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saylithegreat

actually they r showing armann n ridzz run away frm thier love, due ti which they r playing such pranks n avoiding thier love
but in reality , sacha pyaar chupaye nahi chupta, so dont worry they do love each other n thier love will surely blossom soon like before 😛

rite..agree wit u

youshi thumbnail
actually its a good move by the creatives.....u cannot always think/relate things to ur love....u have other things in life too...and thts wat creatives are showing....and i think....this sequel/change is far more better than sad armaan...leavin hospital....and all tht street fighting stuff.....atleast its good entertainment....
roshniv3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know i had made the same post i dont get it

❤️ Roshni