India-Forums

Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na
Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

will the show turn into a fairy tale!!!

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:48am | IP Logged

It seems the raaz is about rahil turning into a lady at night. if so then the story wont hv any fact. in real life who ever heard of such nonsense?

i dont understand what the writers r trying to do with the show. how can a family drama all of a sudden turn into a fairy tale?

i love the show and also shubh-aastha jodi but i hope the current storyline wont make TRP fall so that sony pulls the show off air.

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:33am | IP Logged

It seems the raaz is about rahil turning into a lady at night. if so then the story wont hv any fact. in real life who ever heard of such nonsense?u have a good point...such things dont happen in reality...i'm not trying 2 defend anyone but tv is usually for entertainment...at least that's how the writers probably see it.

i dont understand what the writers r trying to do with the show. how can a family drama all of a sudden turn into a fairy tale?i guess the writers probably thought that the whole mystery might increase the trp's but it seems to be falling to me.

i love the show and also shubh-aastha jodi but i hope the current storyline wont make TRP fall so that sony pulls the show off air.that's what i'm afraid off as well...i dont want the show to be pulled off like SZ...

i hope the writers see that the trp's are falling & change the track & hopefully we get 2 see more shubh & aastha scenes.

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I agree with both of you..... I think the writers should have remained with the original storyline, but instead they brought some creepy track that takes like forever to unfold......and we don't get to see the cute scenes btw A/S.
I hope they realise what they are doing before it's too late
miggie Goldie
miggie
miggie

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha

I agree with both of you..... I think the writers should have remained with the original storyline, but instead they brought some creepy track that takes like forever to unfold......and we don't get to see the cute scenes btw A/S.
I hope they realise what they are doing before it's too late

i agree
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I really dont understand y cant serials writers come up with some original and good stories. if craps like k-serials can go on for years then i am sure serials with more sensibility and logic will also be hits.
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditi123_78

I really dont understand y cant serials writers come up with some original and good stories. if craps like k-serials can go on for years then i am sure serials with more sensibility and logic will also be hits.

that is so true, k-serials go on forever with 100 leaps yet shows with different concepts like babul, AD & SZ are taken off air. i just dont know why writers are always so concerned with trp's all the time, why cant they write something sensible like stick to the original concept.

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged
yes....i was really fond of AD and Virrudh. they all had fantastic beginnings. but then the writers succumbed to TRP and 2 quality serials were taken off air. also i dont understand y sony is so impatient and takes off serials so fast.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top